Mac Little meets the KO King

Rambo

Cringe. Camara sometimes you are actually a good troll but this whole thread you hurt you’re rep even more which I didn’t know is possible.

We now can confirm, Camara is a lying, crying little bitch who runs to Mike every time he doesn’t get his way. He treats people like shit and makes the game a shittier place but then wants our respect or he will TELL MIKE ON YOU!

Bad trolling attempt, very very bad.

• Upvote 2

Dis GYM IS PUBLICS Y U SO MEAN?

Dis GYM IS NOW DEAD.

15189310358947.jpg 6-0

Cringe. Camara sometimes you are actually a good troll but this whole thread you hurt you’re rep even more which I didn’t know is possible.

We now can confirm, Camara is a lying, crying little bitch who runs to Mike every time he doesn’t get his way. He treats people like shit and makes the game a shittier place but then wants our respect or he will TELL MIKE ON YOU!

Bad trolling attempt, very very bad.

I`m sorry but the rules of the Island are very very clear about no Private gyms and No Outside $$ coming in.

What Dr. Zoidberg was pulling was a deliberate manipulation of the 2nd company slot in order to fund via sponsorships 1:1 training to fighters in his alliance in a $1000/week gym.

This isn`t trolling. This is 100% upholding the rules of the Island.

I only reported this heinous crime because once you selectively started booting people off your "Silent Gym" you broke all Public Gym rules. Mbaku was repectfully distancing and just training like crazy to defend his belt.

Where Are They (The Delinquents) Now?

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=363325 - Still not fighting, just getting $ pumped by Dr. Zoidberg and could not find a descent gym after we LEGALLY filled up all other gyms. Keep an eye on that MORALE, your gym is not the cleanest, MUST HAVE THE RONA.

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=360870 My Good friend Butch is still dreaming on 1:1 training via CHEATING. HAHAHA It`s been a week already NO TRAININGZ , poor guy he always takes the abuse.

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=362869 Bobby Bobby Bobby ! I love this guy, TOOK HIM A WEEK TO REALIZE NO TARININGZ, he came to that new gym with Raymundo Camara. I will make sure to catch him in the showers LOLOL

shhh1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=780

One more for the Good Guys ! Hespect the Rules Karens !

https://twitter.com/i/status/1265026236717424647

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/handprint.jpg

• Downvote 2

"zoiidberg is funelling his fightera thru cheating"

Reality: begs me inbox for sponsors to his island fighters

Pitiful

I asked every company in the Island for sponsorships, this is standard.

How do you explain giving actve fighters $500 and your 0-0 alliance bums $4000 ?

Sponsorships are given to an athlete in order to promote a business or brand. I know, lol I have a few IN REAL LIFE lololol

But tell me.... How is that COVID gym going?

Welcome to pubic gyms on the Island Doctor LOLOL

• Downvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=360870 My Good friend Butch is still dreaming on 1:1 training via CHEATING. HAHAHA It`s been a week already NO TRAININGZ , poor guy he always takes the abuse.

He is not dreaming. He quit the game because he didnt want to deal with you anymore. We had to learn from JW about Madness deal because he just said "Fuck this"

Paying customers are leaving because you (and Humorz and Grumpy, the Ass by-product trio) makse this game unpleasent. I hope Mike one day understand this and stop being "tolerant".

• Upvote 2

You are just begging to be banned Doc.

Of course when you do, it will be EVIL CAMARA bullied me out of the game.

Screw you buddy.

You and your troupe of clowns did the exact same thing to me when I 100% won Manager of the Year award. 3-4 of yous cried and cried and got my 2019 award removed for a transactional faux-pas I did in 2020.

But instead of crying or quiting I let you guys win, that made you bold and now you are tasting how it feels.

The difference between me and yous is that I will crush you in game as well as out of game.

So keep kicking, it will be a pleasure to continue WRECKING yous fools.

You guys got punished for breaking the rules, If Bozo decided to leave because he got caught that`s his issue.

• Downvote 2

Me:

7 day Sales: 261

The competition:

7 day Sales: 58 7 day Sales: 28

I'm the top selling clothing on the Island. Thats how I explain it. How you explain Bill Gates having a Rolls Royce and mansions while near 60% of USA homes are under mortgage?

How do you explain giving actve fighters $500 and your 0-0 alliance bums $4000 ?

Begged. Like a little fucking bitch. You didnt accept any other offer with your fighters tho. Ironic, huh? Its only bad money (and products) when it benefits the others. Oh, Karen....

I asked every company in the Island for sponsorships, this is standard.

You are just begging to be banned Doc.

Of course when you do, it will be EVIL CAMARA bullied me out of the game.

Screw you buddy.

You and your troupe of clowns did the exact same thing to me when I 100% won Manager of the Year award. 3-4 of yous cried and cried and got my 2019 award removed for a transactional faux-pas I did in 2020.

But instead of crying or quiting I let you guys win, that made you bold and now you are tasting how it feels.

The difference between me and yous is that I will crush you in game as well as out of game.

So keep kicking, it will be a pleasure to continue WRECKING yous fools.

You guys got punished for breaking the rules, If Bozo decided to leave because he got caught that`s his issue.

He quit before that.

The funny thing about "you were doing this just to get your own fighter 1v1" is that same day it closed I sent Robb Smith 2k sponsor to train there just because he sent me a Discord PM. As I would do to any Stepdad or Convicted guy too, because they are nice fellas. I would even do it to BuffMinion, BobMogg or John Dawg. I have no beef with GBU, they are nice guys.

I opened clothing at Island to keep it low priced so people can buy clothing. I opened nutri main land to keep it low priced so noobs can get cheap supp. I send 200k-500k to every returning manager just because. Im doing posters and t shirts designs for free (Popart and SYN). Also, Im the top sponsor at the island.
If I did for the money+gaming edge, you would have me really cornered. All you did was cancel Island public gym with elite coaches tho. Since I cant transfer money from Clothing directly to gym, the 1000 fee was the way to do it. When we hired our striking coach with elite/remarkable, we would lower the price. I think all Island needs to thank you for protecting them from that tho :yes:

• Upvote 3

You business got closed because you created an unfair environment for your alliance.

The worst part is you used a returning manager (or multi) to do your dirty work:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1585954254png.png

He was super nice to me too. But you guys bullied him into starting to kick people your alliance hated out of the gym thus making it private.

His first impression getting back after 6 years is getting his company closed for breaking the rules.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=69027

The island doesn`t need your manipulation. It is THE one fair place where we are all on a level playing field.

You even had the audacity to call it "Silent Gym" with a logo of a guy asking people to keep it quiet. Then you came to the forums and started inviting select people (like Burns) to fill your 20 training spots.

I don`t know if it`s a language barrier thing but your reading comprehension is lacking.

End of the Discussion.

• Downvote 1

You business got closed because you created an unfair environment for your alliance.

The worst part is you used a returning manager (or multi) to do your dirty work:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1585954254png.png

He was super nice to me too. But you guys bullied him into starting to kick people your alliance hated out of the gym thus making it private.

His first impression getting back after 6 years is getting his company closed for breaking the rules.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=69027

The island doesn`t need your manipulation. It is THE one fair place where we are all on a level playing field.

You even had the audacity to call it "Silent Gym" with a logo of a guy asking people to keep it quiet. Then you came to the forums and started inviting select people (like Burns) to fill your 20 training spots.

I don`t know if it`s a language barrier thing but your reading comprehension is lacking.

End of the Discussion.

We never bullied. All we had to do was say you and Grumpy are buddies.

I didnt call it like that. Donovan did it. It was all his gym, his photo, his idea.

When we first started talking about opening a gym, I brainstormed calling it something really gay and flashy, 80's style. It was his call cause it was his place.

"End of discussion" > proceeds discussion

Z.png

• Upvote 1

"YOU BULLY PEOPLE TO BOOT ME"

cd.png

What really happens.

I warned you multiple times before, these "buddies" you keep defending here are spilling shit at you. Grumpy bullying returning managers or newbies at the mentoring program. Humorz with his multies and discord spamming, also all the hate speech. You as we can see above, the best 350k org manager quit because he had enough of you. Oh, and lets not forget Skenoj banning you from Tycoon News because you were bullying him.

• Upvote 1

Camara you’re getting eaten alive here, just stop.

Stop crying it’s just a game. Go spend your millions of RL dollars you supposedly have doing something else besides posting and wasting your life on the Tycoon forums 24/7.

Nah, I`m just good at multitasking

this is eaten alive:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1007406

• Downvote 4