PPV orgs

joseppe

I thought the same thing.. Lmao

this thread is hillarious.

When these 2 clowns Alex K. and Scott Park got Empyrean the org was booming. The best prospects were there and they booked the 93k L.A. Memmorial Colisseum indefinitely.

Doing the exact same thing they are complaining about: Throwing bundles of $ at the machine

This was the reason Mike had to open up an additional 93k arena (Tokyo), because these clowns bullied the mid tier orgs into submission lol

But then that halfwit Scott Park totally mismanaged the org, never recruited, no marketing, no keeping his stars, no nothing lol

So here we are, with Alex at the helm (now that his manager career didn`t pan out LOL) and ... well ... things ain`t gonna get any better.

He is just very unlikeable character.

So yeah we can talk about this or we can talk about Aliens LOLOL

Alex sucking Alien dick just below:

original-6832-1400241482-13.jpg?downsize

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LMFAO That is EXACTLY what happens in real life! ONE FC, Bellator, UFC.. they are all examples of big money making the promotions the top in the game, that is the name of the fight game, the best fighters go to the best orgs so they can get payed the most.. I don't know what you are tripping about.. It's called MMA tycoon, how are you going to get upset about something that is 100% realistic??? :owned:

The difference is that this type of thing is harmful for the state of the game. Driving out all competition and reducing the amount of promotions means there will end up being less players, and for Mike less paying customers. It's hard already keeping people interested enough to stick around, and shit like this isn't helping.

It's just a question of ethics though as I'm not sure what systems can be put in to prevent this, and similarly I'm not sure if any system should be. Freedom of action and all that.

The difference is that this type of thing is harmful for the state of the game. Driving out all competition and reducing the amount of promotions means there will end up being less players, and for Mike less paying customers. It's hard already keeping people interested enough to stick around, and shit like this isn't helping.

It's just a question of ethics though as I'm not sure what systems can be put in to prevent this, and similarly I'm not sure if any system should be. Freedom of action and all that.

Unfortunately there already was less players before any of this started. The game is trending downwards. Like I said, and it appears many don't believe me but this has been there forever. When I ran my mid level Orgs (AFX/BDU/Syndicate) I had the exact same problem, there was no way I could compete. Back then I was in Sydney, how do you think I stood up against the big boys, I simply couldnt and I knew it but I didnt complain. Anyways at the end of the day I agree the ethics of how the money was attained can be questioned, I don't disagree with that.

Louie, read Ovos post carefully, and decide for yourself the ethics behind buying MMAT currency w/ real world cash. Then, using that cash to inflate contracts to a point of WTF-ery.

If I could only tell you how many messages I've sent out to managers throughout the last month(no, not contracts, messages), asking if they would be interested in bringing their fighter over to EMP for an "x" amount of dollars. You know what I hear back 75-80% of the time? "CEC is offering me a lot more than that". 600p4p fighter deserves a 250k/60k/60k contract? Of course not, but CEC can pay that because of the hype generated through fucking cash injections. A mid-tier org will lose hundreds of thousands every event if they were paying fighters contracts such as I mentioned above.

Also, just to answer some stupid remark by Camara that will inevitably follow: "Fuck off chode, this isn't your place."

I am not getting into an ethics debate, yes I agree if things are done in a shady fashion thats not cool. I havent been discussing that side so my apologies what I have been explaining is the complaint about a monopoly on the game. The reason it appears like a Monopoly is because there really is only 1 top tier Org at the present time. Sorry if I offend anyone here but thats a simple fact. When we were in our heyday here and I brought Syn back from the ashes I was in the same spot you are. I couldnt compete financially with EVO and that Jugg fucker pissed me off many a times but it seems todays players prefer to complain and whine when they dont get what they want. Did I, no, I worked harder at my craft, I refined my abilities and made that coin I needed to survive. Like I have said, the money is out there you just need to know how to go get it.

• Upvote 3

Let's be adults and just say its CEC that's doing it. You know I retired from the game for at least 5 years and did nothing but save money(and buy it) and train my guys for TWGC tournaments and I didnt give a F@#k what went on in game and I especially didn't know about a VIP exchange going on, it wasn't until around the time I bought my last big score from a guy who's actually commenting in this thread complaining about it, and that there was an exchange to do that sort of thing, so I stopped soon after and starting buying there and planning my big come back.

So here I was with a great deal of money and the desire to have the best org and to bring back the good old days when it was Pride, CFC, SYN, NFC, BLITZ, ASCENSION, GAMMA, and eventually EVO. so after striking out with all the big names I eventually settled for a few up and coming orgs and gave it a go, but it just wasnt what I wanted and was taking too long, so FINALLY I made one last pitch for CEC and completed the deal, so I left both orgs(didnt ask for a dime for them) I had with a great deal of my cash and moved on. Basically I'm explaining how I got here and I'm not buying outside the exchange anymore and how I didnt try to make one big super org with the orgs I had, I even donated a huge amount to a current top 5 org just to see it stay running.

So if I am ruining the org game it's not intentional and I just wanted to be the best, this game is called mmaTYCOON not mma FAIRPLAY. So I will close shop for the betterment of the game, March 7th will be my last event and I'll be moving on to a less stressful adventure where nobody can complain. Thanks to all who helped and stuck it out til the end.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Let's be adults and just say its CEC that's doing it. You know I retired from the game for at least 5 years and did nothing but save money(and buy it) and train my guys for TWGC tournaments and I didnt give a F@#k what went on in game and I especially didn't know about a VIP exchange going on, it wasn't until around the time I bought my last big score from a guy who's actually commenting in this thread complaining about it, and that there was an exchange to do that sort of thing, so I stopped soon after and starting buying there and planning my big come back.

So here I was with a great deal of money and the desire to have the best org and to bring back the good old days when it was Pride, CFC, SYN, NFC, BLITZ, ASCENSION, GAMMA, and eventually EVO. so after striking out with all the big names I eventually settled for a few up and coming orgs and gave it a go, but it just wasnt what I wanted and was taking too long, so FINALLY I made one last pitch for CEC and completed the deal, so I left both orgs(didnt ask for a dime for them) I had with a great deal of my cash and moved on. Basically I'm explaining how I got here and I'm not buying outside the exchange anymore and how I didnt try to make one big super org with the orgs I had, I even donated a huge amount to a current top 5 org just to see it stay running.

So if I am ruining the org game it's not intentional and I just wanted to be the best, this game is called mmaTYCOON not mma FAIRPLAY. So I will close shop for the betterment of the game, March 7th will be my last event and I'll be moving on to a less stressful adventure where nobody can complain. Thanks to all who helped and stuck it out til the end.

don't think you doing anything bad is just fuckboys talking banana's you do you my man. But thats understandable and sorry to hear that.

• Upvote 2

PSG, Manchester City.. And the list goes on. Yes, there are companies that only got big because of alien money injection (oil money? Drug cartel money in need of laundering?).
PRIDE and the Yakuza...
This shit happens
also, I'd bet the money injection is MORE about glitched money than real dollar money ( altho real dollar could also be a problem, I dont think thats the major issue here).

In real life, top orgs are top orgs cause of better management and better promotion, they aren't the best because aliens injected cash into them. Here we have a case, where an org owner is paying real cash for in-game currency(most of the times not going through the vip exchange), which is allowing him to pay retarded contract money and preventing other orgs to be competitive while not losing money. And I feel that the said org isn't making any profits.

• Upvote 2

Damn. Really sad to read that, Chuck.

You did a great run. Blitz really was a good time.

Hope you can find a new spark to keep you entertained

• Upvote 1

Seriously guys? This shits getting ridiculous, leave people the fuck alone and mind your own business and play the game with what you got and stop bitching. It takes time to build a great org and great new fighters. Were going to start losing a shit ton of orgs because of this thread, fucking great.

This is no different then whats been happening throughout the history of orgs in MMA TYCOON.

You people complaining on here everyday about something different seriously need to go find another game to fill some of your time.

Its an online game people, grow the fuck up. Support other orgs and work with them and your org will benefit in return.

Chuck was the most likeable, responsible org owners we could want for a top org.

• Upvote 8

Chuck, you are such an emo... Every time someone points you are wrong about something, you just quit and run away. Same shit when you left The Stepdads. Same shit, when I asked you why are you allowing Burns to fight underweight in your org - you decided to release my fighter and mass-mailed that you will be offering such fighters new contracts for their proper divisions... I can see his fighter still fighting underweight. You should be able to receive constructive criticism from time to time, the fact that you have money doesn't mean that people would be happy whatever you do in the game - I still remember you buying all reduce energy loss supps in the game screwing everyone over and it really wasn't a smart move.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Seriously guys? This shits getting ridiculous, leave people the fuck alone and mind your own business and play the game with what you got and stop bitching. It takes time to build a great org and great new fighters. We’re going to start losing a shit ton of orgs because of this thread, fucking great.

This is no different then what’s been happening throughout the history of orgs in MMA TYCOON.

You people complaining on here everyday about something different seriously need to go find another game to fill some of your time.

It’s an online game people, grow the fuck up. Support other orgs and work with them and you’re org will benefit in return.

Chuck was the most likeable, responsible org owners we could want for a top org.

Sadly the glory days are over Burns. Everyone has their hand out expecting everything is handed to them rather then learning and doing it yourself like the old days. But don't worry, they are getting what they want. The monopoly will be gone and it will be up to them to carry the torch. But if they don't know how then I guess the game is fucked.

• Upvote 1

Chuck, you are such an emo... Every time someone points you are wrong about something, you just quit and run away. Same shit when you left The Stepdads. Same shit, when I asked you why are you allowing Burns to fight underweight in your org - you decided to release my fighter and mass-mailed that you will be offering such fighters new contracts for their proper divisions... I can see his fighter still fighting underweight. You should be able to receive constructive criticism from time to time, the fact that you have money doesn't mean that people would be happy whatever you do in the game - I still remember you buying all reduce energy loss supps in the game screwing everyone over and it really wasn't a smart move.

Maybe he has just had enough of the cry babies? You guys get what you want, go celebrate that

• Upvote 3

Sad to hear Chuck, did you have the most money? Yes. As I have said though, I feel like the top 6 have been helpful to each other regarding superfights and truly with advice and we were actually in the prime of choice (granted I’ve only been in the org game 16 months) The current Inferno tournament doesn’t happen without CECs involvement, he sent 4 fighters no questions asked. The org game is tough, but options for people creates variety. I would like the mid tier to pick it up now. Any and all CEC representatives welcome.

• Upvote 3

I find it comical how the Robin Hoods coming to Chucks rescue have nothing to do w/ the current unrestricted orgs. Every single unrestricted org owner does not support what Chuck is doing. People simply want fair competition. The current state is: The Big 1 org w/ unethical funding, and The Rest, fighting over fighters whose managers weren't swayed by the inflated contracts(there aren't many of those).

You guys can defend Chuck all you want, but I will only listen to those who are actually impacted by CEC being what it is today(org owners).

And Camara, it's clear people are ignoring your chihuahua barks here, so might as well not waste your breath.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GAMMA just won org of the year.... Yeah they def aren’t in the same category as CEC right? Ooookay.. We have more then 2 top tier elite orgs here making the game better by working together in the Superfight league for example and lending fighters out all the time. Syn could have won org of the year too, all the orgs nominated deserved it.

The org owners who know what they are doing are fine. Mid tier orgs will become top orgs when put in their time and are well respected and trusted. Building up fighters and champions and hype and popularity and money takes a lot of effort. By then Most orgs come down to loyalty by managers who appreciate the org owner and enjoy fighting underneath their banner. Half the people on here couldn’t give a shit about tycoon money nowadays, we just want to fight and have an org owner who isn’t bitching all the time.

• Upvote 5

I find it comical how the Robin Hoods coming to Chucks rescue have nothing to do w/ the current unrestricted orgs. Every single unrestricted org owner does not support what Chuck is doing. People simply want fair competition. The current state is: The Big 1 org w/ unethical funding, and The Rest, fighting over fighters whose managers weren't swayed by the inflated contracts(there aren't many of those).

You guys can defend Chuck all you want, but I will only listen to those who are actually impacted by CEC being what it is today(org owners).

And Camara, it's clear people are ignoring your chihuahua barks here, so might as well not waste your breath.

So basically you are unwilling to listen to someone elses opinion? Or their opinion doesnt matter? Man that is such a monopoly and is so unfair!!! I am going to go get all my friends to come here and whine about what you have done you jerk!

• Upvote 2

Half the people on here couldn’t give a shit about tycoon money nowadays.

From my own experience, I would have to disagree.

Chuck is a like-able guy, I have no problems with Chuck on a personal level. We've had many conversations and were always friendly with one another, so don't think this is anything personal against him. No one wanted CEC to close(and I still hope he reconsiders, but Chuck will likely not respond to my PM to him since he avoids confrontation as much as he can). The org owners just want a level playing field. Like you said Burns, people want managers to sign contracts not solely due to money but because of other aspects of the org. Chuck is running CEC well, and could EASILY be number 1 because of that. Not sending inflated contracts would at least give other orgs a chance to lure some fighters in, but when a manager is deciding between 2 well-run orgs, the one offering astronomical money will be the choice.

• Upvote 1

So basically you are unwilling to listen to someone elses opinion? Or their opinion doesnt matter? Man that is such a monopoly and is so unfair!!! I am going to go get all my friends to come here and whine about what you have done you jerk!

You know better than this Louie. Would you listen to a computer programmers advice on how a heart surgery should be performed, or vice versa?

I get it, you're defending Chuck(I've defended him plenty myself), but the root of this can't be argued: cash acquired by breaking the games rules(even not takings ethics into consideration, because sometimes something unethical can still be per-the-rules).

• Upvote 2

You know better than this Louie. Would you listen to a computer programmers advice on how a heart surgery should be performed, or vice versa?

I get it, you're defending Chuck(I've defended him plenty myself), but the root of this can't be argued: cash acquired by breaking the games rules(even not takings ethics into consideration, because sometimes something unethical can still be per-the-rules).

It’s all good my man, you are being handed a gift here, when CEC closes there will be a huge void there and it’s up to you to fill that void. Just don’t fuck it up right? You are getting your level playing field it’s up to you now
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It’s all good my man, you are being handed a gift here, when CEC closes there will be a huge void there and it’s up to you to fill that void. Just don’t fuck it up right? You are getting your level playing field it’s up to you now

Who said I want to run an org? :) I don't even have fighters either lol. You want this game to survive right? Every manager(besides Mentor I'd imagine) will have that "breaking point" and close their unrestricted org if they have to check the FA market 10 times a day, beg people to join their org over CEC, etc. Maybe the managers who are willing to treat this game as a full time job will stick around, but the "casual" managers won't keep running orgs when they know they have to sink too much time into the org just to have a chance at signing a fighter or 2 a week/month.