Camp Camara 2020 - King Rising

Yeah I wanted to fight the Stepdads and Squiid answered the challenge. Kudos to him for actually stepping up when everybody else just went and tested against themselves.

In a weird way I am happy to not be fighting my master once again next. We seem to either main event or main and co every significant 93k event these days. But it was bound to happen as 2020 is most definitely the year of either Grumpy or Valentina, both dear friends.

I guess the stage is set for me to avenge my master for the title next, who knows. Randall is doing a fantastic job with this org and we are sooooo close to taking it to the #1 spot :) Whoever the big boss puts in front of my fighter we shall fight.

0c3c02688ac0db0f81992ce80b96215e.jpg

• Downvote 3

15713603349808.jpg

Hi all, I am Joe Exotic owner of Joe Exotic TV and also the Tiger King !

Joe Exotic TV just recently followed some of our most notorious MMA Tycoon managers to see how they are coping with theis COVID-19 Pandemic and here is a segment on home-made masks, you will see some of the most notorious managers here, no judging please:

First up is Ibrahim Camara.

The Tri-Champ as you can see takes no chances and went with the version made famous by the Wuhan people. This ninja has a big head so he uses a big arse water bottle over his big head.

92031556_10158394550337287_3543149630365

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Up next we have the Hoarse Whisperer.

Made famous by his fantastic reviews for Underground, the Horse has been MIA for the longest time.

But his legacy is far from gone, as we can see many other orgs carry the torch and come up with fantastic previews. Hopefully one day Horse will comeback to take his throne once again :)

92240319_10158394550917287_3910443396589

• Downvote 2

Up next we got Alex K.

This old fart has been schooled so many times by Monsieur Camara he just has a sandy vagina forever.

So his best protection whenever he gets schooled again is to just take his protective gear from down there and slap it over his face lol.

He can be found "testing" products everywhere because he is too scared to fight other managers:

91571261_10158394551127287_4169393859698

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Up next we got Jake Fury.

Formerly known as King Kendrick. This cuck had to change his name due to being ran out of the game on May 1st when the entire Discord community accused him of cheating. If you have time to scroll that far back please go read the chats lol they are priceless.

This guy takes the cake, and he is still hoping everyone forgot who he is now that he goes by this new alias.

This guy is such a clown he just takes his hat and flips it over his filthy mouth for full protection.

92318965_10158394550182287_1910177161478

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The entire discord community: Camara + Humors

Cheating:????

Falsely accussing others of cheating won't change the fact that you were a blatant multi who got busted by Mike in front of everyone. Now carry on, I find your attempts to punch from bottom very funny. But for real though, looks like you are obssessed with a bunch of people in an online game - gotta seek some help once the pandemic is over.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The entire discord community: Camara + Humors

Cheating:????

Falsely accussing others of cheating won't change the fact that you were a blatant multi who got busted by Mike in front of everyone. Now carry on, I find your attempts to punch from bottom very funny. But for real though, looks like you are obssessed with a bunch of people in an online game - gotta seek some help once the pandemic is over.

This is 100% incorrect.

Busted? Busted what ninja? All my fighters are here, all my gyms and all my assets.

You got so busted by almost 10 active managers that you insta-RAGE-sacked your fighters (25 total lol) and quit the game.

Punching from the bottom? HAHAHHA the gang in Discord buried you 6 feet under. You punching from ...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/15625778031QuWSYI.gif

28_ThiagoAlvesUFC100weigh.jpg

• Downvote 3

Up next we got Alex K.

This old fart has been schooled so many times by Monsieur Camara he just has a sandy vagina forever.

So his best protection whenever he gets schooled again is to just take his protective gear from down there and slap it over his face lol.

He can be found "testing" products everywhere because he is too scared to fight other managers:

91571261_10158394551127287_4169393859698

Thanks for the honorable mention, this post served a good cause: now everyone knows what to expect when they go down on Camaras mom.

P.S. get a life, you clearly have nothing better to do. Make up a fake belt, or attend a fake tournament or something. Maybe fuck some fake bitches. Let your imagination run free, you have plenty of time w/ the quarantine.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The guy is just anxious because his mommy did not leave him any easter eggs.

How else can one explain his crazy rants...?

Someone plesase give the poor fella some eggs ( and a Rorschach test) ...

His mamma got some eggs... I stopped by his house last night to make sure. He wont be seeing any of them for about 9 months tho..

But don't worry I came in that bitch so much that'll at least four of them eggs'll pop back out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man I lost again in that alliance tournament. I was hoping I could snatch a win in this round but kudos to my opponent. Just a few more fights and I will be able to use that slot for another 360k future top p4p creation.

Just so you punks know I had a chance a few weeks ago to drop out of the tourney as some managers were MIA but after discussing w Alfred I decided to stick around. Let thi sbe an example of a top manager (that would be me) taking the L`s as they come after a faulty campaign in this tourney. Also a huge high five to my alliance mates who battle week after week even though their ferocious leader completely messed up his creation.

On a separate note here is what happens when 25 year old cookie cutter sliders meet 18 year old greatness:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1005295

But I don`t want you to focus on Burns losing once again to me even though he had a huge advantage.

I want you to focus on my message about the importance of losing in order to build greatness. (I had a great Discord chat w Squiid about this yesterday)

This was Burn`s initial assessment of his fighter: Granite Chin. Wild Brawler, little technique. Beware.

But now, after the L he can add: Cuts easily and low morale. That Granite chin means shit when you got low morale.

Thus how important it is to test until you lose because a loss will give you as much if not more data than a win.

That`s all for today kitties :) Stay safe and remember don`t test vs yourselves otherwise your balls will keep shrinking.

• Downvote 4

Man I lost again in that alliance tournament. I was hoping I could snatch a win in this round but kudos to my opponent. Just a few more fights and I will be able to use that slot for another 360k future top p4p creation.

Just so you punks know I had a chance a few weeks ago to drop out of the tourney as some managers were MIA but after discussing w Alfred I decided to stick around. Let thi sbe an example of a top manager (that would be me) taking the L`s as they come after a faulty campaign in this tourney. Also a huge high five to my alliance mates who battle week after week even though their ferocious leader completely messed up his creation.

On a separate note here is what happens when 25 year old cookie cutter sliders meet 18 year old greatness:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1005295

But I don`t want you to focus on Burns losing once again to me even though he had a huge advantage.

I want you to focus on my message about the importance of losing in order to build greatness. (I had a great Discord chat w Squiid about this yesterday)

This was Burn`s initial assessment of his fighter: Granite Chin. Wild Brawler, little technique. Beware.

But now, after the L he can add: Cuts easily and low morale. That Granite chin means shit when you got low morale.

Thus how important it is to test until you lose because a loss will give you as much if not more data than a win.

That`s all for today kitties :) Stay safe and remember don`t test vs yourselves otherwise your balls will keep shrinking.

Haaahahaa how did I know you were up for 2 days straight stressing the fuck out about beating me in an Island fight lmfao. I knew youd come straight here and try to brag. You were stressed the fuck out man, its cool, you got a win over me finally, relax and enjoy it, you did well my son, keep learning from your teacher.

Ps: feeble cardio because I just dont give a fuck and I dont stress out over a game. Also Youre 75/75 aggressive/accuracy with granite chined KO power guys you and Grumpy use is getting very obvious. I dont play the gas out opponent game, I want a first minute finish with an Island guy, pussy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wrong. I was working on the Chris Steve gameplan.

You I beat you with Grumpy`s anti-clinch rapist cookie cutter volume 3.

One click is all the attention your fight took LOLOLOL HAHHAHAHAHHA

In other news.....

Ouch that Great Tiger morale dropped to 0

Time to sack I guess.

You dodged a bullet there, Gusmao would have owned him if he ever climbed to his level again.

It`s been a tough weekend for Camp Burns lol

ShadowyBelatedArmadillo-small.gif

• Downvote 2

Wrong. I was working on the Chris Steve gameplan.

You I beat you with Grumpy`s anti-clinch rapist cookie cutter volume 3.

One click is all the attention your fight took LOLOLOL HAHHAHAHAHHA

In other news.....

Ouch that Great Tiger morale dropped to 0

Time to sack I guess.

You dodged a bullet there, Gusmao would have owned him if he ever climbed to his level again.

It`s been a tough weekend for Camp Burns lol

ShadowyBelatedArmadillo-small.gif

You got absolutely spanked by me with Tiger, who has zero morale, bad injury hidden, no heart, and you got destroyed by me

There is a reason we have only fought 9 times in total ever, I have 4 wins and you have 5............ Duck, duck, duck, goose, oops I mean Camara.

His mamma got some eggs... I stopped by his house last night to make sure. He wont be seeing any of them for about 9 months tho..

But don't worry I came in that bitch so much that'll at least four of them eggs'll pop back out.

I can guarantee you that a soy boi like you did not "get" the totality of a movie like "Fear and Loathing in LV" 100%

I can guarantee that you don`t even know much about Hunter S. Thompson.

For you it`s just a trippy movie like "Dazed and Confused" which by the way is a masterpiece but for completely different reasons than Fear and Loathing.

It`s absolutely comical that a moron with your IQ worships this movie so much, I bet you got into it because of Johnny Depp lololol

yup that`s it.

HAHAHAHA

• Downvote 1

I can guarantee you that a soy boi like you did not "get" the totality of a movie like "Fear and Loathing in LV" 100%

I can guarantee that you don`t even know much about Hunter S. Thompson.

For you it`s just a trippy movie like "Dazed and Confused" which by the way is a masterpiece but for completely different reasons than Fear and Loathing.

It`s absolutely comical that a moron with your IQ worships this movie so much, I bet you got into it because of Johnny Depp lololol

yup that`s it.

HAHAHAHA

I literally cant understand one single thing you said here dude,

On behalf of Camp Camara a big shoutout to The Bullet !

Here is a picture of a 14 year old Valentina in her debut fight against a 25 year old athlete.

5e8de99a85f5400d3e2f4e63.jpg

Man 2020 was supposed to be so much fun :(

Today April 12th I was supposed to be boarding a plane en chemin to Dubrovnic as part of a Corporate Trip. Getting the trip`s amount deposited into my account minus heavy taxes does NOT FEEL THE SAME lolol , I mean still a nice score but I was really really looking forward to visiting Croatia :(

God knows when the fuck a ninja like me is gonna get a chance to visit this:

attractions-in-Dubrovnik.jpg

In December our camp had planned to visit either Mexico or Peru.

All that is up in the air now.

Here is to better times, stay the fuck indoors if you have the chance. These fucking runners are out there spreading their ficking germs everywhere :)

37090cf3204cee8f047239539f35d2d1.jpg

• Downvote 2