Camp Camara 2020 - King Rising

Hey Catalin you approved my editorial last week in that same format:

Ibrahim Camara: King Rising About Me: Ibrahim Camara

He is undisputedly one of the most notorious managers in the game.

After so much controversy over the past 3 years and "technically" winning the highes manager honours 3 years in a row Ibby sits down with the Tycoon Times to gives us a breakdown of what is next.

Times: Ibby, your legions of fans worldwide wanna know what is next for The Rising King

Ibby: Camara Manager of the Year 2020 of course !

Times: Yeah that`s what everyone is saying in the forums, 4th time?

Ibby: unoficially yeah, but in 2020 we gonna clean the streets once again, a purge is once again needed

Times: A purge? Wow Ibby that sounds heavy, targets?

Ibby: Mike is putting in the hours, we need to punish the whiny fuckwits as Mike put is so eloquently.

Times: Well can you elaborate?

Ibby: The corruption runs deep, we will start this week with Dishonoured Moderator TJ Mitchell

Times: The horse dude?

Ibby: The only "horse" thing that noob knows is about throwing his welfare check at the ponies in the track. Yes that one miserable one is the first one. I`m gonna crush him at JAG and Inferno on back-to-back days in the Poo Poo Bowl

Times: The Poo Poo Bowl? Can you please elaborate?

Ibby: Due to the Corona-Panic I can`t find any toilet paper, you know TP...

Times: Aaaaand .... ???

Ibby: My fighters have decided to wipe themselves with TJ`s fighters

Times: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?

Ibby: It`s complicated, but hygiene is of our highest concern and due to a shortage of TP, Mitchell`s fighters will do just fine.

Times: You gonna wipe yourself on Mitchell`s fighters?

Ibby: Correct

Times: Thank you for your time Master Camara, I think we are gonna go on self-isolation now for a lifetime

i let u once, but now u could use another name, just do this small thing and everything is good

one small thing Camara

• Upvote 2

If you are changing the rules please post in the Tycoon Times thread, if you are just making these rules against me you can continue PMing me like we have been doing today.

If yo uare posting this here to get some backing none of these betas backing you will help.

This is why: Tycoon Times is not a gym, nor org you are running. It is a service to the Tycoon community.

So like me or not you have to abide by the rules and I have to abide by the rules.

You can`t approve one of my articles one week and then decide the next week you won`t a similar article.

• Downvote 1

Perfect !

Thank you for clarifying.

The next, much awaited, Chris Steve article is almost ready !

While we are at it, Skenoj can you pls check w Mike if the 10 Hype/Pop points are being properly attributed to the fighters? Last I checked with him he was too lazy to check/fix and told me to ask him next time. He can use my last Chris Steve article (from 2 weeks ago) as a measuring tool.

I`m pretty sure he went from rank 60 to 57 but it could have been fro some losers above him just losing.

• Downvote 2

If you are changing the rules please post in the Tycoon Times thread, if you are just making these rules against me you can continue PMing me like we have been doing today.

If yo uare posting this here to get some backing none of these betas backing you will help.

This is why: Tycoon Times is not a gym, nor org you are running. It is a service to the Tycoon community.

So like me or not you have to abide by the rules and I have to abide by the rules.

You can`t approve one of my articles one week and then decide the next week you won`t a similar article.

If Tycoon is roasting Camara I better start contributing more.

I have some ads to run and maybe an interview. Imma pm you later skenoj. Also, you have any fighter in need of sponsor? I'd give some nice offer

This isn`t Romania where I join the army and 6 months later I`m back Tycooning lolol , now the Boy Scouts lol yeah that`s more like it.

ok, as long i select articles, you will never be on Tycoon Times again, Mike can remove me if he thinks im wrong or not

did u forgot you break the game rules and you should be banned? did u forget that? so i finally take some actions and i ban you from publishing on Tycoon Times, thank you SIR!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

ok, as long i select articles, you will never be on Tycoon Times again, Mike can remove me if he thinks im wrong or not

did u forgot you break the game rules and you should be banned? did u forget that? so i finally take some actions and i ban you from publishing on Tycoon Times, thank you SIR!!!!!!!!

Or until you join the "Romanian Army" for 6 months again lolol

20100918_irp001.jpg

Camara joking about Romania's Army .... lol.

Shut your mouth you black pinocchio. I bet you havent served ,since the Armed Forces would have surely ''infused'' some respect into you. Dont joke about things you dont understand. #bancamara

You are right on the fact that I have never joined the army nor had any inclination towards heading in the armed forces.

And that is because my goal is not to be a broke dude. Never.

Make maney is my motto.

Where you are wrong is that I are educated scholar. I can probably educate you about the Greek economic crisis more than your own dad could and why this COVID-19 is extra bad for countries relying heavily in tourism.

I hate this COVID stuff, I had plans to visit Greece this summer :( Lots of Europe actually

You are right on the fact that I have never joined the army nor had any inclination towards heading in the armed forces.

Make maney is my motto.

Where you are wrong is that I are educated scholar. I can probably educate you about the Greek economic crisis more than your own dad could and why this COVID-19 is extra bad for countries relying heavily in tourism.

I hate this COVID stuff, I had plans to visit Greece this summer :( Lots of Europe actually

Using google street view doesnt count as visiting places im sorry to say.

• Upvote 1

Make maney is my motto.

"Why this covid is bad to tourism economy"

SarS-Cov-2 is bad tho the whole fucking economy, if tourism is all you can see (and its obvious because PLANES ARE FUCKING PROHIBITED TO FLY MORON) you are even dumber than we all thought.

Repo Market is going to break. Deutsch bank has unpayable debt and this is only one example, there is no liquidity in the market to bail out several sectors of the economy and shit is going to hit the fan. Westjet announced 50-75% lay off, Brittish Airlines annoynced major layoff and even still are probably going bankrupt, Canada Airlines announced 75% reduction in flights, American airlines announced layoffs and 50ish% reduction in flights. Also, 1/3 of the industry is supplied by China. China closed their factories. 1/3 of the industry cant produce and has a 3 month delay. Expect major meltdown in 12-15 months. And thats just 2 examples.

FED injected 1.5 tri dollars and US cut rates to 0%. In 20 day of crisis? This took almost 2 years in the 2007-2009 crisis. The only thing we have left to do is negative interest. And then its it. We are back to 1922.

"Why this covid is bad to tourism economy"

SarS-Cov-2 is bad tho the whole fucking economy, if tourism is all you can see (and its obvious because PLANES ARE FUCKING PROHIBITED TO FLY MORON) you are even dumber than we all thought.

Repo Market is going to break. Deutsch bank has unpayable debt and this is only one example, there is no liquidity in the market to bail out several sectors of the economy and shit is going to hit the fan. Westjet announced 50-75% lay off, Brittish Airlines annoynced major layoff and even still are probably going bankrupt, Canada Airlines announced 75% reduction in flights, American airlines announced layoffs and 50ish% reduction in flights. Also, 1/3 of the industry is supplied by China. China closed their factories. 1/3 of the industry cant produce and has a 3 month delay. Expect major meltdown in 12-15 months. And thats just 2 examples.

FED injected 1.5 tri dollars and US cut rates to 0%. In 20 day of crisis? This took almost 2 years in the 2007-2009 crisis. The only thing we have left to do is negative interest. And then its it. We are back to 1922.

Yes but this will also present plenty of opportunity.

Which I try educate peoples

I am loading up on cheap stocks as we speak.

Here is a little tip: My advise would be to buy from airlines which own their entire or most of their fleet as they will recover mush faster.

Happy this thread turned to a more positive vibe, we can definitely discuss on how to "make maney" , my motto.

Nice copy/pasta by the way :)

I`m going for a little jog and will be back to hopefully discuss about the Zombie LOLpocalypse and how to make maney w yall some moar.

"recover faster"
Yes. Westjet said if they cant fly anymore in 2 weeks their finantial health is "at the grave".
2020.png

You do go on buying those airline stocks. Go on mate!

Also, copy paste from where? Please do quote where I copied that from. We waiting.

lol @ for my education :)

This is going to bottom x2 , which means guys like me can buy now and then in July again.

In case you have forgotten how Humors and I roll ?? (see pic below)

Also, that wsa a nice jog in the forest. So empty, looks kinda creepy but I was very happy to not come anywhere near anyone for almost an hour :)

gHY04ZZ.jpg

lol @ for my education :)

This is going to bottom x2 , which means guys like me can buy now and then in July again.

In case you have forgotten how Humors and I roll ?? (see pic below)

Also, that wsa a nice jog in the forest. So empty, looks kinda creepy but I was very happy to not come anywhere near anyone for almost an hour :)

gHY04ZZ.jpg

Nice recycled picture, dont you have a new one? Should be easy to do it, its your car.

different picture from the original posted :) too lazy to look for it sorry

Weekend (Days 5-6) Missions:

1- Smoke copious amounts of ganja - Day 5 Achieved easily //

2- Eat well , cheat day was Friday - Day 5 Achieved //

3- Exercise Sunday - Achieved (Jog in the forest)

4- Sleep well (min 7.5 hours per day) - Day 5 Achieved (9 hours slept) //

5- Identify more stocks - Achieved: NDM @ $0.50 looking yummy

6- Not go out - Fail (had to get avocado for the chick, let`s call her the Crazy Rich Asian like the movie lol)

7- Get Avocado - Achieved (literally 1 ripe one found)

In other news my AC (Air Canada stocks) is up 8.68% , not bad up close to 2 G`s now at $12.41 CAN

Whatta great article by ShaolinVenom:

Xavier: Teke Bamalog and Diego Escobar are the next warriors to throw down in the cage! “The Javan Zombie” is a very solid 16-6-2 overall, and this member of The Stepdads who hails from Cipamingkis, Indonesia, is a very balanced fighter who has shown very good and adaptable skills! Bamalog is with his third management team so we’ll see what he can get done with them in this fight tonight! A 4-fight win streak is the best he’s achieved so far in his career while he’s lost 2-in a row at most. His only opportunity at a championship so far unfortunately fell to the wayside when he lost that fight by unanimous decision to Enitan Arendse at ABW 185 Arendse – Bamalog! Maybe he’ll be able to earn another title shot in the near future, but the focus is on tonight, of course. Bamalog has shown the ability to knock an opponent out but he also has a balance of unanimous decision victories, so as we always emphasize, winning the battle of attrition is a possibility at all times with Bamalog! For Bamalog to win this fight tonight, he’s going to have to keep this fight in the standup because he’s not quite as skilled in BJJ as Escobar is, and I don’t think he wants to take risk of finding out if he has enough capabilities to defend against Escobar’s skills on the ground! If Bamalog can keep his Golden Gloves boxing and world class muay thai skills sharp and land some solid strikes mixed with quick combinations, he’ll be able to slow Escobar down and eventually land that one detonation shot to end this fight by knockout!

Styles: The very colorful “Tekashi Snitch9”, who has well-documented run-ins with legal representatives, brings a 29-10 record into this fight! Representing The GBU and hailing from Medellin, Columbia, the controversial figure has had numerous managers throughout his career, and was even managed by the same management team twice! Despite the legal difficulties, Escobar managed to win multiple championships, so he has that experience under his belt along with dangerous striking and ground finishes! He has a very impressive 13-fight win streak during his career and much of that was defending a title, so that’s all the more impressive! His longest losing streak is 3-fights in a row but that only happened once! He’s won by knockout, he’s head kicked people to sleep, and he’s made others tap, so he’s a very capable fighter that, once he establishes himself early and often, puts a great deal of pressure on his opponents and he’ll look to do the same against Bamalog tonight! I think Escobar will do what he can to take Bamalog to the ground where he can have his best chance of controlling the action while staying ahead on the scorecards and positioning himself to put Bamalog into very bad positions! Once Escobar drags Bamalog to the ground, he’ll methodically work his way into dominant positions that force Bamalog to support his weight and wear him down until he can no longer defend himself against the submission!

Escobar takes the victory tonight by submission!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=998902

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1