2 Top Orgs Down

Witt

This is 100% incorrect

Nobody ever proved I have a multi, however I did admite to doing transactions w same IP account so there is that.

If you want some facts here you are:

1- CEC closing due to a mob of soy boys is a fact.

2- Most top 10 org owners staying quiet and salivating while Alex, Kendrick, Barney and co. took down CEC is a fact.

3- EMP offering back then #1 P4P Chris Steve a contract, signing him and then holding him hostage by Alex`s direction is a fact.

4- Chris Steve and our camp outmaneuvering shady EMP, getting out of our contract and absolutely crushing Alex K to the point of quitting the game is a fact.

5- Camara tri-champ back-to-back-to-back New / Breakthrough / Best in 3 straight years is a fact.

Only 1 manager can match my achievements and that is Good Guy Action Jackson and he MUST win Best Manager of the Year in 2020.

/mic drop

I'm glad you dropped the mic because you should just sit down.

You didn't maneuver shit, I was the only party in that clown fiesta that got any results because you and Alex are always too busy trying to measure dicks. I was never going to fight your fighter while you sat on top of someone from my alliance, you're an idiot because the extent of your planing was that you signed thinking I would side with you in a matter vs my alliance after starting a fight. The absolute best case is you had ground to stand on and decided to piss it away to get under Alex's skin instead, see comment about dick measuring.

• Downvote 1

I'm glad you dropped the mic because you should just sit down.

You didn't maneuver shit, I was the only party in that clown fiesta that got any results because you and Alex are always too busy trying to measure dicks. I was never going to fight your fighter while you sat on top of someone from my alliance, you're an idiot because the extent of your planing was that you signed thinking I would side with you in a matter vs my alliance after starting a fight. The absolute best case is you had ground to stand on and decided to piss it away to get under Alex's skin instead, see comment about dick measuring.

/mic dropped bitch:

1583249607I9I57ki_d.jpg

Chris Steve went on to become the GREATEST attraction ever !

He has main evented the biggest cards for the longest time and END GAME will be no different lol

You and you, your crew and your org are DUST !

I told you you would regret holding him hostage lol , THE CURSE OF CHRIS STEVE was extremely realz lol

On your Bike !

• Downvote 3

/mic dropped bitch:

1583249607I9I57ki_d.jpg

Chris Steve went on to become the GREATEST attraction ever !

He has main evented the biggest cards for the longest time and END GAME will be no different lol

You and you, your crew and your org are DUST !

I told you you would regret holding him hostage lol , THE CURSE OF CHRIS STEVE was extremely realz lol

On your Bike !

7woj4214bow31.jpg

• Downvote 1

This is 100% incorrect

Nobody ever proved I have a multi, however I did admite to doing transactions w same IP account so there is that.

2- Most top 10 org owners staying quiet and salivating while Alex, Kendrick, Barney and co. took down CEC is a fact.

3- EMP offering back then #1 P4P Chris Steve a contract, signing him and then holding him hostage by Alex`s direction is a fact.

4- Chris Steve and our camp outmaneuvering shady EMP, getting out of our contract and absolutely crushing Alex K to the point of quitting the game is a fact.

5- Camara tri-champ back-to-back-to-back New / Breakthrough / Best in 3 straight years is a fact.

Only 1 manager can match my achievements and that is Good Guy Action Jackson and he MUST win Best Manager of the Year in 2020.

/mic drop

lol u mad

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is 100% incorrect

Is a

/mic drop

How the fuck did I make Chuck rage quit, you sad bag of dipshit?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1