What's the starting pay for new fighters in a fight org?

MMATycoon

Ass. Camara seems like the kind of guy that like to bet anal sex or blow jobs with truck riders at some dirty shitty snooker bar

Who gives a shit what he says. Of all the people to trust young Ibithum would be on the ground looking up at someone holding a list of trustworthy managers. I have zero faith his lying, cheating ass would follow through if he in fact lost and therefore would most likely not accept whatever strange situation he comes up with.

Poor guy can't even afford to buy himself VIP since the NBA shutdown and he can't valet for Drake anymore.

• Upvote 4

Who gives a shit what he says. Of all the people to trust young Ibithum would be on the ground looking up at someone holding a list of trustworthy managers. I have zero faith his lying, cheating ass would follow through if he in fact lost and therefore would most likely not accept whatever strange situation he comes up with.

Poor guy can't even afford to buy himself VIP since the NBA shutdown and he can't valet for Drake anymore.

:rolling:

• Upvote 1

God damn it i thought me and camera was cool enough i could ask him to get me an autograph. FFS Seppe is now sad :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1