An Exclusive with the #1 Striker In The World

Lost Vegas ...Too?

giphy.gif

A fabricated piece of libel turned interview turned promo by non-columnist Dick Hardwood

On May 1st, 2020 one of the biggest events of MMA Tycoon history(at least in terms of kickboxing) is taking place at The Parisian in the fighting capital of the world, Las Vegas. It’s been a pleasure to watch the events the lead up to this unfold over the past few months and my only regret is that more did not get a chance(or did not give themselves) to hear about these events and pay attention to a vastly ignored yet embedded part of the structure of this tycoon world we live in. Since Rio Heroes took over the majority of the kickboxing scene a few years ago(in game time) the landscape has found somewhat of a continuity that it had not seen in a long time. Since then without a hitch it has become Amsterdam KT and with veteran KT manager Bradley Burns joining the staff the future of KT has looked bright then ever.

And tonight… We will witness the biggest and brightest of them all as the No. 1 P4P kickboxing sensation Renato Gracie once again challenges the Featherweight champion in a rematch of their controversial title fight on April 17th. Many thought(including the P4P) that Renato had clearly done just enough to get the victory but as these things happen in MMA, Boxing and Kickboxing. With 2 judge’s ruling it a draw and 1 ruling it for Gracie the rematch was set.

But let’s take a closer look as to why this match is happening in the first place from the man himself.

It all started with Renato’s fortunate meeting with a strange unconventional yet enigmatic manager who curiously went by the name Ryan Epicity. Renato, thanks for joining us!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14214406369206.png

-.-

Renato: Thanks Dick but I’ll take it from here. I met him at a hotel bar in Las Vegas… This guy… You don’t understand, he was crazy! I didn’t know if he was an escaped mental patient or whatever but he kept blathering on about belts and how “got that perfect glow about me”. I thought he was aggressively hitting on me and it freaked out bro I aint lyin’… But his boys Johnny Cocaine and Ricky Icky stepped up to help him convey what he was trying to express. After some near blows and about 2 hours of drugging and boozing I was calmed down and started to feel a crazy myself. The night began to morph into a blur of inconsistent reasoning and dumbfounded deductions but there was a charm to their madness.

Man… Those guys don’t play. I’ve never seen someone mix so much shit into their system before without their heart exploding. But yeah… He somehow knew I was a retired MMA fighter but he was convinced I had untapped greatness. Well, that crazy son of a bitch tapped alright but I ain’t no keg, I burst onto this scene like a earth shattering volcano. And just like a major event natural disaster I have completely changed the landscape of anyone who’s come before me and after me. I’m already arguably the greatest kickboxer of all time(real talk to, you wanna dispute? Come see me). I see it every time I look in the mirror, GREATNESS. My team sees it every day in practice, GREATNESS. All you fans see it every time I set foot in a ring, GREATNESS.

Let’s do the run down… I have fought my entire career RH/AKT and in that time no one has done what I have, no one. First off I was a natural lightweight/large featherweight but there was no unrestricted lightweight division when I came onto the scene. So I put on weight and I fought guys with more reach, more muscles and who were just naturally bigger and stronger than me?

Dick: And what happened?

Renato:

Win. Win. Win. Win. Win. It’s all know how to do, disadvantage or not. I wasn’t even challenged at all until I ran into Fleece Johnson. That cat had some claws, some nice technique and a way of grinding you through the entire fight. I wasn’t prepared for that fight to happen the way it happened but I’m glad it did. I needed to be taken into deep waters before facing someone like Melankomas Caria for the undisputed title, I need to realize I could dig deeper and find even more of myself. After that fight, Caria never had a chance… I covered every way he could beat me a million times over and focused getting better and better, which I still am today. It’s why I’m the best striker in the world today and if any of those MMA bananas want to prove me otherwise they know who to call.

Dick: Who? Who do they call?

Renato: …

Dick: It’s a valid question!

Renato: ...

Dick: Soooo Renato! Let’s get to it, the one everyone has asked you about over and over again in private but a fight you’ve never spoken about in public before until now. The VIP fight.

Renato: Yes, VIP for the casuals stands for Veli IIkka Perkules, the Finnish bastard who retains the exquisite and hopefully spoiled taste of handing me my only defeat in my professional kickboxing career.

So what do you wanna know?

What happened?

It’s simple… I was a featherweight/lightweight range fighter fighting some fighters who were middleweight/welterweight sizes who were much taller and carried a higher natural body weight. I did some special training exercises to put on sooome muscle but not push it into having issues with cardio. And this is not hard to overcome when you simply outclass your opponent in skill by as large of a margin as I do but… Eventually you’re going to face an opponent who has a bigger reach, bigger leg reach, naturally weighs more and is stronger but ALSO is pretty damn talented himself. In that moment those tiny disadvantage become monstrous advantages and in that particular fight by the time I finally adjusted, broke his rhythm and took back the momentum of the fight, 3 rounds were already in the book. At thatpoint… there ya go, 5 quick 3 minute rounds isn’t enough time to get adjusted to your opponent and counter it with a cerebral and physical response. It’s a giant negative that kickboxing has been force to go through for years, in a professional championship boxing match you have at least 12 3 minute rounds to feel out your opponent, counter, get countered and after 36 minutes you generally leave that fight knowing who won the internal struggle as well as the physical one. I have been fighting for 12 round championship matches for a long time and I’m not going to stop now. But… hats off to VIP man, he was on point that night. I’m not sure what’s happened to him since, I know he’s fallen off quite a bit after the second lost to Caria but I’ve been too busy being the best in the world to care.

Dick: Speaking of being the best the world… Congratulations on winning the AKT Openweight Grand Prix, it’s well-documented that the openweight grand prix titles are prized accomplishments that put you on the penistool of greatness.

Renato: Did you just say penistool?

Dick(awkwardly laughing): N-n-no! Of course not.

Renato: SO you’re calling me a liar?

Dick: ….. I did. I did say that.

Renato: And what do you have to say for yourself?

Dick: I’m sorry it wasn’t funny.

Renato: You can leave now and go deliver some more fritos lays product at your real job

Renato: I don’t need anyone to help me along with saying what I came here to say.

You can call me Akhar Muluk and after learning the teaching of Islam I have decided to rebirth myself into the teaching of Islam and to rename myself, free of the darkness that surrounds the Gracie name. After all, I’m a kickboxer… the greatest striker in the world and I shall not have my name tarnished by being related to a family full of spooners and huggers. I am not only the Openweight champion of the world, I am the rightful Welterweight champion of the world, the CURRENT Lightweight champion of the world and the future Featherweight champion of the world. I have defeated current or former world champions at EVERY. SINGLE. WEIGHT CLASS. I knocked out the (then) Middleweight champion of the world in under 2 minutes and schooled the slow Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight former title holders like they were child’s play.

I AM…The CHOSEN vessel on Earth. I have devastated the entire kickboxing world and there is no one who can make a claim against me.

So… AGAIN. TO ALL TOP 5 LIGHTWEIGHT AND FEATHER FIGHTERS OF MMAT. I challenge you to prove me otherwise, I challenge YOU… to do what my fellow kickboxers could not. I will even take ALL the risk and let you come here to face me first. If you win that’s it, I’ll retire. If I win… I want to challenge for YOUR title in YOUR sport!

Is there anyone man enough?

I didn’t think so.

My name is Renato Akhar Muluk,,, Gracie and I sit here… waiting on my throne… Peasants.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

KT must be really desperate letting these 130 lbs guys fight at 155

anyone is a world class athlete abusing the speed hack lol , I would just take the hype and not make a thread about it lololol

edit: LOLOl he has fought at 170 and 265+ most of his career, no kidding nobody takes KT seriously.

It's called weight gain ( I was at 170 when fighting 170 and 155 when fighting 155) and weight cutting down to 145 to face the BEST FIGHTERS(something Camara knows nothing about, he likes dem ducks boys).

265+ was an open weight grand prix between the top 15. That isn't my fault that speed was the biggest factor there, Steiner made the tournament and Mike made the game so go troll them you joke of a human being. I have took harder fights through out my entire career then you ever have, I wouldn't go there. My path to No. 1 had 0 can crushing unlike you.

Seriously you're so salty cause I spermed your mom like I was icing a cake.

On a serious note: Way to actually contribute to the community, I actually tried to leave you alone to your pathetic life of patting your own back and dick 24/7. You're a stand up kid Camara, truly... Stand up.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Gracie truly is the man.

Great read. Don’t mind Camara, he’s on his super duper isolation troll mode lately.

It`s a free country bros.

Simples: If you abuse the speed hack get prepared to get called out on it when you do a thread patting your fake self on the back.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentaryold.php?FTID=1004371

KT wants hespect? Easy don`t book clown fights.

Took me 2 clicks to see he likes fighting heavier guys (2 for 2). The examples are on Buzz.

For your information it takes like 2 weeks to drop/gain the necessary weight for people to take you serious if you choose to.

You may proceed with the circle jerk now lol ...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

It`s a free country bros.

Simples: If you abuse the speed hack get prepared to get called out on it when you do a thread patting your fake self on the back.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentaryold.php?FTID=1004371

KT orgs want respect they need to act honourably.

Took me 2 clicks to see he likes fighting heavier guys (2 for 2). The examples are on Buzz.

For your information it takes like 2 weeks to drop/gain the necessary weight for people to take you serious if you choose to.

You may proceed with the circle jerk now lol ...

Simple actually. When I picked him up off of free agency he was a 145lber but way too tall for the decision. To turn his career around I messaged the org owner(Steiner) and told him I would be moving him up to 170lbs and was going to start him on weight gain and he said okay and sent the fight offers quicker than I expected. I accepted and the opponent accepted and my fighter is on weight gain as we speak. I'm sure there are plenty of examples through out my time here I got lazy about checking and forgot to take a fighter off weight loss(or weight gain). I've never done it maliciously.

The fact is, nobody takes you seriously. Nobody. Except senile old men who you send your dick pics too. I'm just here putting energy into actually giving role plays for this game that aren't cars and plastic surgery girls. Stop wasting your breath and trying to make everyone else as miserable as you are. You are pathetic and I couldn't care less about your opinion. You speak for no one and how could you? You are the biggest active cheat in this game right now and there's more evidence to that than you posting a fight out of context.

Keep hating, rent free bitch(lamest saying I've ever heard btw just terrible)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like excuses bros.

You seem to be getting agitated so I`ll take it easy w you lol, I didn`t insult you nor called you names I simply pointed out that he fights much heavier guys. I could understand a 5-10 lbs. difference but 25-30 lbs ?? That`s 2 full divisions apart, also you are a tenured manager I expect better from such.

We are seeing a resurgence in kt orgs, I wanted to point out this example so the newer ones act properly and make the sport more legitimate.

But you do you bros, no worries.

All the best, Ass-Salami Aleecum

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Sounds like excuses bros.

You seem to be getting agitated so I`ll take it easy w you lol, I didn`t insult you nor called you names I simply pointed out that he fights much heavier guys. I could understand a 5-10 lbs. difference but 25-30 lbs ?? That`s 2 full divisions apart, also you are a tenured manager I expect better from such.

We are seeing a resurgence in kt orgs, I wanted to point out this example so the newer ones act properly and make the sport more legitimate.

But you do you bros, no worries.

All the best, Ass-Salami Aleecum

30 lbs lol you try so hard.

159 is 11 lbs away from 170. The other fighter cut weight. George weighed almost 140lbs when I picked him up.

also LOL you said the word "legitimate"

• Upvote 1

Not trying to be that guy but for such a prolific KT fighter Renato is 3-2-1 in title fights with the org lol

B-b-but....

giphy.gif

But he won the KT Grand Prix which was huge.

In character yes. Which this is... Nothing wrong with hyping your fighters up and giving them character and personality. This game is SEVERELY lacking in that department. I even give Camara credit for being active and RPing with his characters no matter how much I cant stand the guy. It's why you'll never see me jump on one of his character write ups just to throw shade like he does.

But out of character only the Fleece Johnson fight in that tournament did Renato not have a huge speed advantage. The grand prix turned out much like Alzheimer winning his tournaments.

Edit: There is definitely way too much of a speed advantage for lighter fighters and it's something Mike needs to fix but he would need to play around with the mechanics of the game to do it. That'll be hard since he has no testing or simulation server that i know of. My guess is the lighter you go the more your speed (calculated by weight, skills and morale) increases and your energy consumption goes down but your chin obviously stays the same and decrease to your power doesn't matter because generic agg/acc doesn't require any power.

So say YOU have two fighters with the same height, skills, hiddens and sliders but one weighs 250 and the other 150.

250 fighter has more power by weight + skills + hidden(ko power big right hand) for increased power but also consumes more energy per strike as a result as well as less speed and/or agility by weight + skills + morale = in-fight speed

Your 150 fighter has power by weight + skills + hidden for decreased but spends less energy per striker and increased speed.

But the disadvantages don't matter for fighter B because he can full acc and be aggressive while fighter A can only go for KO now ( but can hardly hit his opponent and agg/acc > counter/ damage

Good luck getting Mike to fix this though because he will have to change mechanics of the engine itself. Not a simple boost takedowns scenario.

• Upvote 1

I'd prefer you have to stayed in character and re-troll the troll instead of getting step daddy defensive.

Yeah i fucked up man. Wife was hassling me all day so i wasn't feeling playful

Yeah Karter show everyone how you are so good at re-trolling me why dontcha: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64836&page=6

haha, you were so effective your $ ended up buying me and my friends almost 500 VIP days lol , that`s after you welched on 50% of the amount too lololol

On topic (based on what Epicity just wrote above): I was chatting with an employee that is alone during COVID and I was telling him how it`s 1000x better to be alone, bored and lonely than having to be in the same house with toxic people. I really feel for all those people that were having issues or about to divorce :( Now imagine if you lived in a crappy 3 1/2 apartment, must be a nightmare.

Please be safe people, this is my last post in this sad thread.

%C3%87a-va-bien-aller-1024x724.jpeg

• Downvote 6

Just reported the above post to the mods, in the hopes of finally seeing some forum ban in place for this troll.

It is about time that Camara has to stay of the forums for a few weeks.

His non-stop irrelavant posts make the forums cluttered with his retarded replies and make the normal people avoid the forums, what is a real shame. The forums should be a real attribute to the game, not another place that people avoid, to not get caught up in the retardness of the few.

#BanTheClownAndKnownCheater

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just reported the above post to the mods, in the hopes of finally seeing some forum ban in place for this troll.

It is about time that Camara has to stay of the forums for a few weeks.

His non-stop irrelavant posts make the forums cluttered with his retarded replies and make the normal people avoid the forums, what is a real shame. The forums should be a real attribute to the game, not another place that people avoid, to not get caught up in the retardness of the few.

#BanTheClownAndKnownCheater

ban me because you find annoying me pointing out a real issue in the game?

Just so I am perfectly clear I believe, at the base, it is up to the orgs to be responsible and book fair fights when the programming cannot be fixed.

I will post that even if he creates this interview in the correct interview section.

I`m super polite and from the look on all of OP`s responses he 100% understands the speed hack so it`s super relevant to whatever #1 rank this thread is aboot.

Let me guess, the 4 of you stooges will now go on a rampage annoying Mike until he bans me? You guys are beyond pathetic, come fight me in the game if you are so pissy about my comments.

You 4 are also a bunch of hypocrites, Biro comes back to the game and like a bunch of angry boomers you are super rude to him. How about we ban you pussies first? way to welcome back a tenured manager.

• Downvote 4

Badr is a bum with no heart. He deserves to walk the plank in the Bahamas.

Mentor would be doing me a favor cutting him. 2 fights left on his deal til he gets taken out to the pasture.

Did he really just pick the worst fighter on your roster to represent your quality as a manager? MAN he is getting desperate.

Did he really just pick the worst fighter on your roster to represent your quality as a manager? MAN he is getting desperate.

Lets use Camara his logic for a moment;

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentaryold.php?FTID=1004283

=> Camara can`t win a fight against a noob manager who only had 9 fights prior to fighting the selfclaimed godking and actually loses in the first round.

Given his own almighty logic, this makes him shit.

Hmmm, maybe there is more logic to his thinking than we excepted anyway...?!

• Upvote 1

Sadly, Badr isn't the worst fighter on my roster lol. Definitely the worst active fighter I have. Can't fix heart.

My roster definitely in a transition phase. Not the first time, won't be the last. I also lose winnable fights at a higher rate then I probably have in recent years.

The state of my roster is low, but will improve. I'm sure I'll smack Camara around along the way if he doesn't get banned for cheating again.

• Upvote 1