Ashbourne Events (360k+)

Ashbourne

My immersion :(

I'm off to bed. When I wake up, I expect to have the entire Dick Head family signed up for the struggling 135lb division. Ancestors and all.

Good night guys, have fun ya bunch of crazy fuckers!

My immersion :(

I'm off to bed. When I wake up, I expect to have the entire Dick Head family signed up for the struggling 135lb division. Ancestors and all.

Good night guys, have fun ya bunch of crazy fuckers!

Night brother!

• Upvote 1

Hey? whoever you are, i'm done for now. So you can suck your dick now? (I know you have been wanting to do this for a while now). Enjoy!

Yeah tell your friend ashbourne, id love to leave this shit, and fuck this org, try to make smach talk thread fun with a bit of family feud and we get called out, we then fully give evidence and we still get called out

4 persons or not. You are still not clear of cheating as your fighters fought one another (Example: Your fake Anderson Silva fought fake Israel Adesanya at QFC). Furthermore, it is also questionable on your decision to create beef among yourself with all of you instantly reply one another and doing upvoting/downvoting. One last question, why is one of you game cammer and the other one blog cammer?

Whos the real cammer?

Having said that, I am sure that many mangers would still be please to have you fill our 135 rosters.

4 persons or not. You are still not clear of cheating as your fighters fought one another (Example: Your fake Anderson Silva fought fake Israel Adesanya at QFC). Furthermore, it is also questionable on your decision to create beef among yourself with all of you instantly reply one another and doing upvoting/downvoting. One last question, why is one of you game cammer and ghe oother one blog cammer?

Having said that, I am sure that many mangers would still be please to have you fill our 135 rosters.

First of all, we never set up the izzy vs anderson fight, that was a quick fight and completely random, second, when we fight we dont rig them, what evidence do you have please tell me. We all just want to have fun on this game going against each other, have a bit of fun ROLEPLAYING in the smack talk thread and make it a good experience for everyone. So call us out all you want, i know we dont rig fights, and i couldnt care less about what you think, we just wanna play the game and the way i see it you just ruining it.

Business should never come in better beefs. That's something I just made up. But the 4 of you should stay here with all your 145lbs guys because leaving the organisation now, is not good for either you guys or Ashbourne events. So let it go! And I am talking now to the 4 of you. There! Happy?

• Upvote 1

ivan we have fighted before as u can see in a quick fight which we clearly didnt plan as its a quick fight and as far as on here of course we wanna fight eachother they think there better then me i think im better then them so what we do is talk shit when we do we tell the other to check this and then they see it and respond it is not set up just we wanna fight eachother but none of us throw the fights we just set are fighters up best we can against each other and fight

4 persons or not. You are still not clear of cheating as your fighters fought one another (Example: Your fake Anderson Silva fought fake Israel Adesanya at QFC). Furthermore, it is also questionable on your decision to create beef among yourself with all of you instantly reply one another and doing upvoting/downvoting. One last question, why is one of you game cammer and the other one blog cammer?

Whos the real cammer?

Not sure what you mean by the last question

Business should never come in better beefs. That's something I just made up. But the 4 of you should stay here with all your 145lbs guys because leaving the organisation now, is not good for either you guys or Ashbourne events. So let it go! And I am talking now to the 4 of you. There! Happy?

I understand, just hate being accused of shit we dont do, doesnt make me wanna stay nor does it make me enjoy the smack talk thread. I dropped it and was just gunna finish my contract but its hard to continue to produce good smack talk, and make it enjoyable when you get accused (BTW there is only 3 of us, the cammer account was my old one which i went innactive for a long time, just didnt allow it to delete)