Ashbourne Events (360k+)

Ashbourne

We all follow whatever the boss says, after all he is the boss and knows whats best for the company.

I still have my own suspicion (even if they are 3 persons) but I can accept other people don't feel the same way as me. I am sure the boss will make the right choice and take the right precaution.

Side note: Don't call other people an idiot in your private message just cause you can't convince someone.

Emergency Press Conference - 6th June 2020

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1589104859Ashbourne.png

Owner and CEO of Ashbourne Events

"Thank you everyone, for coming down on such short notice. As I'm sure you're aware, the past 24 hours has been a wild ride. Now I usually like wild rides but not when it detracts from the organisation and its fighters. We should be talking about Scooter Lebowski bouncing back from his debut loss with a 40 second knockout victory. We should be talking about how slick Wilhem Bar's triangle looked. Yet here we are. Go ahead. "

"What are your plans for the Gloucester Betts family after they were exposed yesterday?"

"I want to be very clear here. We have investigated the matter both internally and externally. We have found no rules violation. We are very happy to have the Betts family as part of A&E. In their short time here, they have already contributed so much. Hey no press is bad press am I right?

Ashbourne's attempt to add humour missed as badly as a Aaron Wolf clinch attempt.

"That being said, we understand the concerns. Therefore with immediate effect:

1. The Betts Family will never fight against each other.

2. Any fighter that wants to leave A&E is free to do so.

We don't want people here that don't want to be here. We want this to be an inclusive organisation. A place for homosexuals and homophobes. Love and hate."

Two of the reporters in attendance look at each other, "is this guy for real? That's not how it works."

"I don't think he knows what inclusive means."

"Our door is always open and we would greatly appreciate if we kept this off the forums from now on. You can always message us privately, as some have done."

If a fighter wants to be released before their contract ends, do they have to pay back the signing bonus?"

"No. We will waive that after these extenuating, extenuating? Extenuating circumstances. If they have a fight coming up, they are contractually obliged to participate but we can grant their release afterwards at their request."

"Will there be any repercussions?. How about IvanLoneWolf?"

"Repercussions? For who? No, I've said my piece. As for Ivan, love that guy. He was just doing what I would have done, looking into shit that stinks. This was just all a bad misunderstanding that spun out of control. For once there was smoke without a fire. I tell you one thing, I can't WAIT to match one of Ivan's fighters against a Betts fighter. That's a main event right there. Headline material! You're telling me you wouldn't watch the shit out of that right now?"

Excitement breaks out among the crowd.

"Exactly. Any other questions?"

• Upvote 2

This post is to make it extremely clear what is acceptable if you want to play with friends or family on the same IP. It is allowed, but;

1. Do not send each other money. Keep totally financially separate. (Reason; obvious.... No financial help).

2. Do not join each other's gyms (Reason; fighters being used as spar-bots).

3. Or orgs. (Reason; potential record padding or favourable matchmaking).

4. Do not fight each other, except on rare occasions. (Reason; potential record padding).

It's pretty simple really... Just keep totally separate.

• Upvote 1

just a question on the rules what if brad or cam have a title in the same weight as me or there brother can we not fight for the title against each other as be a bit silly if i cant fight for the title if 1 of them have it.

Just think of it as Askren not wanting to fight Woodley when he had the title. Wait for Masvidal to knee the fuck out of Askren and then problem solved.

If they've been proven to be legit then it kinda makes it pointless them playing the game if they can't even fight each other for the title. It's not like there's a million ppl playing the game and they can easily avoid each other. It's a good boost to the player base, providing they all go VIP then I think it's worth reconsidering as long as they're not fighting each other all the time, we can still see their online times if one of them starts going multi.

• Upvote 1

Yeh I say let's deal with that bridge when we come to it. If it makes real sense for them to fight for the title then I'm happy to do it but if I'm being honest and I mean this in the nicest way possible, I think it's unlikely that they will have the top two fighters in a division. There's a lot of very good managers in A&E right now.

• Upvote 2

If they've been proven to be legit then it kinda makes it pointless them playing the game if they can't even fight each other for the title. It's not like there's a million ppl playing the game and they can easily avoid each other. It's a good boost to the player base, providing they all go VIP then I think it's worth reconsidering as long as they're not fighting each other all the time, we can still see their online times if one of them starts going multi.

I mean....if you see their full Anderson Silva vs Adesanya match, you would suspect something lol. Like Anderson has boxing and muay thai skills but doesnt throw one single punch and get beaten 30-25

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1010542

And this other match where the 175cm 145lbs dude fight a 180cm 130lbs dude

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=995308

I mean....if you see their full Anderson Silva vs Adesanya match, you would suspect something lol. Like Anderson has boxing and muay thai skills but doesnt throw one single punch and get beaten 30-25

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1010542

And this other match where the 175cm 145lbs dude fight a 180cm 130lbs dude

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=995308

Not illegal to suck in this game tho

• Upvote 1

That's in the past though Ivan. A couple of insignificant QFCs before they were signed. That kind of fight is just not going to happen in A&E. From my PMs with them, I get the impression they're happy to fight whoever. They just want to fight. As often as possible. And to make sure that if they do happen to be the best, they get to fight for the title.

Man I can't wait to see you guys fight each other. Front row seat to that one.

• Upvote 1