Ashbourne Events (360k+)

Ashbourne

Gloucester Family Win/Loss Record

Prior to Ashbourne: Aftermath , I have decided to compile the win/loss record of the Gloucester family in A & E only.

1) fag c*nt (1-2)

Cameron "Windmill" Betts 0-1

Brad "The Bomber" Betts 1-0

Owen "Fatboy" Bennett 0-1

Freddie "Pretty Boy" Scott

2) Brad Betts (0-0)

Bob Sap

Derrick "My Jews are hot" Jewish

Alexandar "The Spastic" Volkanobski

Nathan "The Stockton Slapper" Dicass

3) D*ck Head (Quit?)

Michal "Polish Mcgregor" Kazimierczak (FA)

Didn't the dude celebrate his birthday like yesterday lol (based on what the forum shows)?

• Upvote 1

Gloucester Family Win/Loss Record

Prior to Ashbourne: Aftermath , I have decided to compile the win/loss record of the Gloucester family in A & E only.

1) fag c*nt (1-2)

Cameron "Windmill" Betts 0-1

Brad "The Bomber" Betts 1-0

Owen "Fatboy" Bennett 0-1

Freddie "Pretty Boy" Scott

2) Brad Betts (0-0)

Bob Sap

Derrick "My Jews are hot" Jewish

Alexandar "The Spastic" Volkanobski

Nathan "The Stockton Slapper" Dicass

3) D*ck Head (Quit?)

Michal "Polish Mcgregor" Kazimierczak (FA)

Didn't the dude celebrate his birthday like yesterday lol (based on what the forum shows)?

Ok, but like, why? lol

• Upvote 2

Wrapping Up with the Boss
2020-06-14
Helsinki
It's the week after the first week ever. Last week was the beginning. This week is the aftermath. The A&E train keeps chugging along and we're here with the boss Dave Ashbourne to talk about tonight's explosive event.
"Mr. Ashbourne, it feels like forever since we last spoke. Of course, you didn't attend the last event for personal reasons. You're here now. How has the last week been for you?"
"It's good to see you again Jeanette. Yeh, you're right. It's been too long. And I don't like it one bit if I'm being honest. We're going to have to look into having a weekly press conference or maybe we should have event previews for every main card on all events. There's too many great fights being made that aren't getting the attention they should be getting. We'll look into it. We've got a busy pretty couple of weeks ahead, a lot going on behind the scenes and then we'll look into doing more event previews down the line."
"Sounds promising. As for tonight, can we get your review? What or who stuck out for you tonight?"

"How about ten fights and ten first round finishes? I mean, what the hell just happened? Tomas Hric comes out and breaks the org record for fastest knockout ever at 16 seconds. And then three fights later John PG knocks out his opponent in just 10 seconds breaking the record again. Are you kidding me?! I thought I was being Punk'd. I have to get John on a MARQUEE card after that performance. Incredible night of fights."

"And not just knockouts, we saw three submission wins for the first time tonight. What are your thoughts on that?"

"I love it. I was really looking forward to the Ethan Van Vactor and Jack Shellenberger fight and it did not disappoint. Van Vactor is so slick man. He loses top position and while the commentators are still talking about it he throws up a triangle and Jack's tapping out seconds later. It was so smooth and so quick. Love it. And I have no doubt Shellenberger will bounce back from this and be even better for it."
"Were there any other performances tonight that shocked you? For good or bad."
"Hey listen, my buddy was saying that only half of the fighters came to fight tonight and I think that's a little unfair. We know now that some of these guys were outmatched. We're still trying to separate the good from the greats. It takes balls to step inside that cage so my hat goes off to each and every fighter that has ever accepted a fight. But I'd be an idiot if we didn't talk about the MMA debut of Koua Kamara. That is a bad man. He walked into that cage tonight with bad intentions. Wow. Just wow. He probably excites me the most coming out of this. Those heavy hands are not to be messed with and I foresee a lot of KO wins in his future."

"And of course in the main event, Joe Biden makes quick work of Freddie Scott - what did we learn from this fight?"
"We learned that Joe Biden is title ready. He is who we thought he was, an amazing fighter. It's looking more and more like 145lb is his division and we should be looking to make that title fight soon."

"Who would that be against? Can you share some more details?"
"Not right now. We'll have to go back to the office and look at the numbers once again. We'll do what makes sense. Before I go, I just want to give one more shoutout to the winner that is Axl Rayne. 0-3-0 going into tonight and he kicked off the event with his very first win in MMA. I'm so happy for him and it just goes to show that this is the best sport in the world rewarding the best athletes in the world."

"Amen. Enjoy your party tonight boss."

"You're coming with me, let's go."
Event Rating: 64.45
Attendance: 1,536
KO of the Night: John PG
Sub of the Night: Ethan Van Vactor
Fight of the Night: Koua Kamara versus Samson Gasgow

Ashbourne: Foreshadowing (Trifecta)

Peter: Welcome to Ashbourne: Foreshadowing. I am your host, Peter Woodcock. Mr. Nathan will be sitting alongside me.

Mr. Nathan: Wow, Trifecta is coming soon while we are still taking time to digest the results of Aftermath. Interesting to see the divisions shaping themselves out.

Peter: Due to conflicting interests, I am supposed that we won't be talking about Ivan vs Slim. However, I note that Ivan is quite free nowadays, he even opens a new gym in Sydney, can you give us a little disclosure regarding that?

Mr. Nathan: Ivan just told me he got a little boring of training so he wants to do a little business. Let's not get too deep into that, we are here to analyze upcoming matches after all.

Peter: Indeed. So, what matches are you looking forward to see in Trifecta?

Mr. Nathan: Man, we have 3 heavyweight bouts coming up. All six fighters want to make an impression on the Champ Tyrone Tyson.

Peter: Seems like both Jon Brute v Joshua Cooper will try to get their first MMA win, your thoughts on that?

Mr. Nathan: Both of them are extremely green and inexperienced. Brute will be trying to take Cooper down while Cooper will try using his boxing to knock Brute out. Besides this fight, I am more interesting to see how the two former finalists of QFC Tournament, Kazuo Sakuraba and Roberto Viera gonna handle their A & E debut.

Peter: Lets start with Sakuraba, who came 2nd in the tournament. Seems to be an easy fight against the 0-1 Luke Jansen, right?

Mr. Nathan: Yes. However, he needs to be careful as Jansen may aim for an early knockout because he knows that Sakuraba will destroy him once they are on the ground. But yeah, bright future for Sakuraba, can definitely see him getting into title picture one day or get his rematch against Roberto Viera.

Peter: Speaking of Roberto Viera, the man is viewed as the greatest threat to our champion, Tyrone Tyson. Would you agree to that?

Mr. Nathan: Absolutely, Viera is still pretty young. It will be interesting to see whether he can carry his tournament-winning momentum into A & E. It will be another classic striker vs grappler match. I have faith in Viera.

Peter: Thank you for joining us today, Mr. Nathan. Best of luck to you and your client.

Mr. Nathan: Thanks, Pete.

Peter: Alright, we are concluding this episode of Foreshadowing. Don't forget to get your tickets for Ashbourne: Trifecta. Have a good day.

Fun fact: Ivan is the smallest fighter on the upcoming Trifecta fight card.

• Upvote 2

Matteo Milenkovic: You want action! little boy? Well, i can certainly provide you with some. That is, if someone does not mix drugs in my drinks before a fight, like that son a b****h Tomas Hric did, before my debut fight here in A&E. I don't know what that asshole mixed in the drinks, due to which i was acting like a drunk man for the next 48 hours! Mr Ashbourne, that 16 second loss was a fluke, and i have got the medical reports to prove that Tomas mixed something in the drinks, due to which, he did managed to KO me in the 1st round, but if i would have come into that match 100% focused and sharp (definitely not drunk, or drugged), then it would have been a walk in the park for me. Hence, i want the rematch, to prove myself to you.

• Upvote 1