WCF Smack Talk Thread

nkallas50

• 4 weeks later...

Ryan Anderson- you know where the money fight is, when you decide to step to the baddest blue belt on the planet let me know. In the mean time I think ima take care of Camorra for a 4th time. Ya know the guy who you ran from when you cut all the way down to 145 and ran away when incompetent judges handed the bastard my belt 

• 1 month later...

Ryan Anderson- Khabibs manager just messaged today, once again wanting to sniff my crotch, I’m currently booked to smack Timo Bader, I asked for the easiest fight in the division I said nick I want Timo Bader. My next title defense at featherweight will either be Abdwlii Hassan who has won 6 straight but I’ve still never heard of him before today , or Juan Corna , you fucking midget I want all the smoke!!! This gives your fatass time to make 155 let’s go!12w18.jpg.1f1a991eb2082ae283d43a4752e9393c.jpg

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Golden97 said:

Ryan Anderson- Khabibs manager just messaged today, once again wanting to sniff my crotch, I’m currently booked to smack Timo Bader, I asked for the easiest fight in the division I said nick I want Timo Bader. My next title defense at featherweight will either be Abdwlii Hassan who has won 6 straight but I’ve still never heard of him before today , or Juan Corna , you fucking midget I want all the smoke!!! This gives your fatass time to make 155 let’s go!12w18.jpg.1f1a991eb2082ae283d43a4752e9393c.jpg

13w10.jpg

Juan CoronaMexico.png

14-4-1(6-0-1 BW WCF CHAMPION, 4 title defenses) 20200630062252WCF.jpg 

Yo RYA, suck my big nuts, learn to spell my name first. I already said that I want to spark you, no one was able to stop me in my past 7 fights, got 4 bonuses, maybe 5 with my last fight, I bring the show and the numbers. Numbers doesn't lie

661d0aa114883dc71d7e2976e89f2d96.png

I am ready to beat you up and get that 145lbs belt, but make sure to win your fight before. See you later loser.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

35w3.jpg    A piece of an interview from Daniel Barbosa when asked on his place in the WFC going forward.

Daniel Barbosa: "I feel like i'm the most entertaining guy in the 145/155 division, I'm well aware I lost 3 of my last 5 fights but I had a awhile off to grind and better myself as a fighter. I'm working harder then I ever have in my 24 fights to make sure I can be the best version of myself. I face Demarcus Jackson at WFC 96, and it's like I have this natural feeling that this is an easy fight for me.. In no way am I looking past him but i've had such a successful camp and have a good team around me. My end goal isn't beating Jackson, I want Ryan Anderson. I don't care how many people I have to put down in my path to him. Line them up and i'll knock them down. It's a fight that should've happened awhile ago and I assure that you will see it soon. He's gotten a big head, lost the sense of danger. He can bully all these other guys, couldn't be me. Make sure to tune in Oct 31st, it'll be a good one!"

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Golden97 said:

BMF- ain’t received no offer yet, sum must be wrong with Bong, wya CK

12w18.jpg.1f1a991eb2082ae283d43a4752e9393c.jpg

35w3.jpg

Daniel Barbosa: There's that big head I was talking about, only if you knew what a walk in the park you are. You lost your way, lost your sense of danger. Your last win was against my next opponent, watch me put on the same performance you put on to reveal you're not so special. See you soon

5 hours ago, Golden97 said:

6th ranked lightweight in the game, 7th in featherweight, you ain’t getting a crack at the title unless your in the bosses stable or you win your next 10 in a row you bum

12w18.jpg.1f1a991eb2082ae283d43a4752e9393c.jpg

35w3.jpg

Daniel Barbosa: A few finishes in a row should be good enough to get a crack at you. I never denied your accolades, what do you want a golf clap? Never say never buddy because you never know what can happen in this fight game. Ryan Anderson is his own biggest fan. Not much more to say to you mate, you're on your way out..

BMF- I agree , I am on the way out, I’m 34 and half way to the Bahamas, I’m not gonna stick around and embarrass myself like  that ass monkey Khabib and his boyfriend manager Dan, I got like two or three good ones left in me and I only want superfights not a journeyman bum, and when it’s all said and done I will be the WCF god and have every title in every division12w18.jpg.1f1a991eb2082ae283d43a4752e9393c.jpg

• 1 month later...

image.jpeg.181c8a1f9339cb7efbaac66699dc397e.jpeg

Daniel Barbosa (Backstage after he finished Hassan in the first round and asked what’s next for him): What’s next for me? Back to the gym right now but two options I’d really be comfortable with is the winner of the featherweight title match on December 8th, or Ryan Anderson the bum. The title match would be nice but Ryan is more personal to me, had the audacity to say I’m not a real fight and I’m a nobody but I’m collecting bodies left and right. Knowing him and his inflated ego he wouldn’t take a fight unless it’s against the president of the United States. But if the bum what’s to come out and play I’ll collect a paycheck to knock his sorry ass out.The winner of White Jr vs Benedetti is probably the most logical fight to make for me. Hassan is a tough guy, going into the fight 12-1 and a previous decision win over me and that doesn’t lie but the way I’ve been training and fighting recently doesn’t lie either. That knockout under a minute into the fight was the best case scenario for me. WCF is the place for me to be and thrive and I’m excited to see what’s next.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Ryan Anderson- so who is getting the red pantry night? The WCF Goat, 3 division king and former double champ doesn’t have a dance partner. Which title am I fighting for next? 35,45, or 55? I’ve done it time and time again, and the only belt I haven’t fought for is 35 and the title fight is between 2 bums, I’ve already beat the challenger 4 times and they’re all scared at 45 I’ve won that title 8 times now, and I’m still the champ at 55 shit should of been stopped in the second round I almost killed Khabib. Who wants this ass whipping before I retire? I wanna see who wants the money fight 12w18.jpg.47bbf9bad36fa490f4df4892c4014ba4.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Golden97 said:

Ryan Anderson- so who is getting the red pantry night? The WCF Goat, 3 division king and former double champ doesn’t have a dance partner. Which title am I fighting for next? 35,45, or 55? I’ve done it time and time again, and the only belt I haven’t fought for is 35 and the title fight is between 2 bums, I’ve already beat the challenger 4 times and they’re all scared at 45 I’ve won that title 8 times now, and I’m still the champ at 55 shit should of been stopped in the second round I almost killed Khabib. Who wants this ass whipping before I retire? I wanna see who wants the money fight 12w18.jpg.47bbf9bad36fa490f4df4892c4014ba4.jpg

image.jpeg.90146d4f4f115e48bb9ab1f18769c5b6.jpeg

Daniel Barbosa: I’ve been calling your name for awhile now and the booking hasn’t lined up how it should, after I beat Corona Virus for the 145 strap come try to take it off of me. The real money fight is right here, unmatched unparalleled power that you’ve never faced before. Long after you’re gone I’ll be the king of the 145 division, we will see how the stars align. After this fight I’ll make sure you get sent the contract.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Golden97 said:

15512788999561.jpg

Bennedetti

My opponent has turned down the fight offer. Me and you are both available and we havent fought yet,so lets go!

• Upvote 1

Ryan Anderson- wow 4 hand raised and no likes, a bit harsh lol, I asked for Barbosa or WhiteJr/Blackburn and got Dragon Li Chai, Corona and Benedetti were 35ers when he was at 55 so it was never an option until now and I’ll knock Bongs ass out in the first round, I didn’t need a trilogy to handle Goncalves. I would love another title bout at 35,45 or 55 I accept whoever for the strap. If it’s too far out I’ll smash Benedetti while I’m waiting12w18.jpg.6f85695028c8402a7a2e031fdfdc6ee1.jpg

4 hours ago, DanTheKingKim said:

Anderson you were 50-44’ed by Khabib, solid striker but don’t speak out of turn. You lost the round mentioned on all judges scorecards. Woo is rightfully p4p up there with Escalante, questionable opposition but still no excuses about the last fight. We’ll see where he’s at when he’s 35 like Khabib and on the decline. Khabibs double goated at 55 and 70 and the rest of yous are big mouthed dweebs. 

Bong Ji Woo talks the talk, walks the walk, and throws fancy kicks ;)