WCF Smack Talk Thread

nkallas50

7 minutes ago, Golden97 said:

Ryan Anderson- and I was ducking Corna that’s why I fought Khabib instead , that man still has me shaking in my boots, I sure hope he doesn’t see me on the streets and give me a decision. Barbosa put this fool out so we can put on some fireworks, I’m the one with the big hammer at 45

12w18.jpg.6f85695028c8402a7a2e031fdfdc6ee1.jpg

14947188391358.gif

biggest hammer in the org. would smesh all the 45ers on the same night.

The head kick only landed because Khabib was too focused on that silly tattoo of yours. God bless whoever did that. Never forget Khabib left the 155 division in February mate, Woo had all that time to make something happen and he still came back the end of November to capture the belt before ya. Unless it’s 2 division gold attained and defended I don’t want to hear nothing from nobody in this org 😂😂😂

17 hours ago, Golden97 said:

Ryan Anderson- you want to find out why I was lightweight champ? My head kick heard around the world came at the expense of the dude who took you into deep waters and took you out, handle your trilogy and you’ll find out why I was Champ Champ boy

14947188391358.gif

by the same MMA math you just applied, the guy who dominated you, Khabob, the fighter that smothered his manliness all over you for 5 rounds while your helpless ass pathetic sliders just allowed it, got annihilated in 20 seconds by BJW.... so I'm already 1-0 vs you, first round knockout. stick to the midget weights. you'll get punked up here again.

• 3 weeks later...

741BD458-ADCE-48F1-A7F1-B701F0AFBE26.jpeg.14b9e1eb8a9058a804b3ad2e04e16a4c.jpeg

Daniel Barbosa Post Fight Statement:

That was a great event and fight, he felt my power and I hurt him every round with it and knocked that big mouth fool out and claimed my championship. After being counted out and doubted around every corner it feels good to be at the top. My new manager and fight team is causing problems for this 145 division. Next I want Bruce White Jr for my first defense, then Ryan Anderson and me can sell out an arena. I’m not called “The Devastator” for no reason, I show up and make my opponent tap or nap and go home and await my paycheck. Champagne getting popped tonight, AND NEW.

• Upvote 1

15512788999561.jpg

Great win by the new champ, Congrats! But you need to forget the over the hill fighters fighting in multiple divisions and fight those of us that are right in front of you. Bruce White Jr got a lucky split, due to poor judges last time. I am getting better every week, I am the one you need to worry about

The Assasin

• Upvote 1

Ryan Anderson- the guy nobody knows and never held a belt wanna tell Barbosa who to fight, Bendetti sit your ass down, your not next , neither is Bruce White, next is Ryan Anderson the only man here to beat White Jr, and become legendary in 3 weight classes all you do is drop decisions while I drop bodies pussy

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Golden97 said:

Ryan Anderson- the guy nobody knows and never held a belt wanna tell Barbosa who to fight, Bendetti sit your ass down, your not next , neither is Bruce White, next is Ryan Anderson the only man here to beat White Jr, and become legendary in 3 weight classes all you do is drop decisions while I drop bodies pussy

trying to con the newbies with your washed out fighter who is finished?? hahaha it will probably work

36yrs old declining rapidly, never fought in open ID (oh boy)

#kingofthekids

BMF- so I won the belt in a 3rd weight class and Nick bolted back stage with the belt and refused to acknowledge my latest title in this 3rd division. So now what? Are we stripping the man I beat 5 times? Am I fighting Barbosa? Or do I just retire at 35 as the only man to do it in 3 weight classes?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2022 at 1:31 PM, Golden97 said:

BMF- so I won the belt in a 3rd weight class and Nick bolted back stage with the belt and refused to acknowledge my latest title in this 3rd division. So now what? Are we stripping the man I beat 5 times? Am I fighting Barbosa? Or do I just retire at 35 as the only man to do it in 3 weight classes?

Daniel Barbosa reply: After I knockout or choke the life out of White Jr you’re next. You said it’s time for me to prove my power and Wednesday the test arrives. After the smoke settles and this is all said and done with I’m gonna be at the top of the 145 division and give you your final send off. We will both see nice paychecks. Fight ready and prepared, we will see.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Golden97 said:

Ryan Anderson- looks like we need a new gate keeper at 45, Bendetti Is super active ,but I understand, WCF has been neglected and forgotten about over the past year, such a shame it had so much potential before the owner stopped giving a fuck

yeah for sure, had a great roster of fighters and the potential because of that roster to transition to open ID if that is what they wanted. Owner is a decent guy too but its just way to slow, not where i want fighters as they get to open id level

• Upvote 2

Hello WCF

Come on mate do the right thing

I have offered the sign on bonus back, i have fought 11 times in your org ( as well as other fighters i had there previously)I have accepted every fight ever offered at wcf

do the right thing and please release Lorenzo bennedetti https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=350107

not replying to my direct mail is not a good look and is not going to make it go away, at the moment there are no hard feelings but...

always better to part on good terms than allow things to escalate

thanks

• Upvote 2

He’s currently trying to get sombody to fix it but that should of happened 8 monthes ago, I almost came in but after taking a closer look, there looking losing all there top talent and being replaced by unhyped bums, it’s just regressed too far and isn’t worth it, too many events in also