UFC 104: The Robbery

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot remember a worse decision than that... I haven't watched the one which got overturned a couple of weeks ago which I'm sure is worse but still, you can't mess with a guy's livelihood by having such abysmal judging. Those judges should have to face some sort of repercussions.

how can you get beat 4 rounds to 1 AT BEST and win a fight after getting your ribs mashed to the other side of your body and getting ur legs bludgeoned to the point when they have to numb both of them......if i bet tonight i woulda been pissed haha

Imma boycot ufc that was the Most fuckd up robbery EVER seriously shogun won 3 or 4 rounds there was no chance that lyoto won 3 i dont know what those mofo judges were thinking maybe they give points for getting ur ass whopped, fuck this shit fuck ufc

The Mazzagatti stoppage when ROTHWELL WAS ON HIS FEET, was awful as well.
That was actually the right call. Rothwell was not intelligently defending himself, taking dozens of unanswered shots. It was only allowed to go to the second round in the hopes that Rothwell would do something since he clearly wasn't out of it. However, the 2nd round proved he just had nothing for Cain.

I agree with the rothwell fight. Mazzi could've stopped it in the first round. He warned Rothy that he couldn't take those kind of shots again and he took big shots again.

I don't think anybody saw Rothwell do anything else than take more damage if it took longer. So it was a good stoppage.

If Forrest beat Rampage, than I wonder what that would be referred to as? I am happy to see that Shogun is back, and he is probably gonna beat a lot of people. He will get his rematch, don't you guys worry, the judges are fucked, and for some reason I see some deeper favoritism we don't understand going on in the judging.