147.5 SD hit 2 times and gets KOd !? Ducking Hiddens

Akihiro

Hiddens are the only thing that makes the fights human.

Otherwise, there would be no point in actually fighting...just tally the points and the fighter most points wins. Stupid.

Yes, its frustrating. Having a glass jaw is the worst cuz even in real life, youre gonna get hit at least a few times.

You know whats rewarding af? Going back through some of your fighters and seeing what their hiddens were and trying to figure out how the hell you even won a single fight with them.

Or...

Holding on to a Cuts Easily and still managing to pull out wins.

Not every fighter you have has to be a world beater. We all definitely want (at the very least) one, but theres nothing wrong with having 10-15 really solid fighters that do well.

• Upvote 6

Always select chin and heart to guarantee your fighter has a minimum of 31/150 on each. As long as you roll a 45 or better you'll have at least average heart and chin.

That's a start. Personally, I never select fast learner but I can sack and release dudes at the whim. If you can only cut a guy every 14 days, I get it.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/10/2020 at 7:14 PM, Rambo said:

Always select chin and heart to guarantee your fighter has a minimum of 31/150 on each. As long as you roll a 45 or better you'll have at least average heart and chin.

That's a start. Personally, I never select fast learner but I can sack and release dudes at the whim. If you can only cut a guy every 14 days, I get it.

Heart, Chin and KO Power are my go-to clicks these days. ?

• 6 months later...

Look I believe if we could Unlock Hiddens somehow via the spin and wins and should be shown permanently after a spin and win.

The ability to Unlock Hiddens would keep me Coming back or

maybe we could add tendencies that fighter likes ie this fighter is an excellent body kicker, this fight has a higher chance of causing damage with kicks to the body.