WKBC SCANDAL!!! MULTI OWNER EXPOSED!!!! SHOCKING! MUST READ!

quick question for all yall complainers, how many KT fights yall had in the last 6 months? I see TJ got 1 KT guy signed to GAMMA and BAZZY got 1 kt fight amongst 200 fights.

I got a quick question for you. Would you try and poach another orgs champion? And remember before you answer I probably already know the actual answer

I got a quick question for you. Would you try and poach another orgs champion? And remember before you answer I probably already know the actual answer

poach no, make them an offer like any business man yes, what's wrong with messaging manager and seeing if he's interested in competing in your org? It's called networking, UFC does it all the time, I scout other orgs and offer fighters I like a contract. You telling me if a company the same workline as you offers you a job with much more money tomorrow you gonna turn down the oppurtunity? or you gonna sit there and make less?

• Upvote 5

poach no, make them an offer like any business man yes, what's wrong with messaging manager and seeing if he's interested in competing in your org? It's called networking, UFC does it all the time, I scout other orgs and offer fighters I like a contract. You telling me if a company the same workline as you offers you a job with much more money tomorrow you gonna turn down the oppurtunity? or you gonna sit there and make less?

You started off by saying that you poached nobody, but then, you go on to explain the meaning of poaching. What a guy!

You started off by saying that you poached nobody, but then, you go on to explain the meaning of poaching. What a guy!

that's on perception buddy.

a sour worm will see poaching while a business man will see business taking place.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

meh just a few whiney girls i see that wanna hold back the game, well played.

see what mike does, dunno if can cbf carrying on with the hit to the reputation it seems pointless.

Whose whining?? You did this to yourself bro!! You can't play victim now that you got caught. You know very well that everything I have been trying to do was improve the KT scene. Before taking over AKT I offered to do anything I could to help Steiner free of charge. When I approached you it was the same thing... I offered to make you a logo, belt whatever you needed free of charge and wanted nothing back except a working relationship.

If you want to play the salty/grudge card then maybe i should post every conversation we ever had? Because i never pressured you into being a feeder org. In fact in our first conversations I said I would do whatever i can to help you whether it's as a rival for the No. 1 spot, a co-brand while being equals (like Monday Night RAW and SMACKDOWN),independent ID org or a filler org. I told you over and over again that i would support you as a peer no matter what. You can post the messages because you know everything I say and do is to help KT grow and that included WKBC.

The Future Of KT 2020-06-20 08:15:03

Hey man, sorry for not contacting earlier and being difficult to contact, had just relocated houses n had to sort internet out, it's finally sorted and i'm back to normal with my MMAtycoon activity.

Anyways where I was getting at is i'm ready to start working with you as of July 1st if the offer is still their. I've made some new chamges to WKBC and will be implementing a ID restriction to most classes n will focus on building contenders for Eternity in those classes. aswell as having some open ID classes for more elite strikers that need to build hype etc. These Divisions will all lead to descent hype/pop fighters by the time they are ready for the big show. hope this offer sounds good.

-Jay

Re: The Future Of KT 2020-06-20 16:39:06

KingEpicity#1371 That's my discord. Please add me as im always on and it's the best way for me to talk. But yeah of course i am still down... I can also help financially and i am going to try an experienced staff member to help you out as well. I didn't want to push the ID or feeder monikers on you which is why i let you think it over and find the best choice. Some ID or skill based format would be best... Probably 340ish range. Obviously I want to be in business for the long hall so whatever i can so for you let me know. Best thing to do is establish an ID range and start transitioning guys over who are older than it(and skilled enough) and the young guys who are too skilled already. I also have a bunch of young talent left over in ETERNITY from when we had ID divisions and i will transfer them too you. Some good young fighters

With all due respect 2020-06-21 23:07:35

Hey mate, with all due respect i'll have to disregard my earlier offer as I've had to much expressed voices on the mmatycoon community telling me to stay independant, after some long hard thinking I have decided it'd be in my best interest to stay independant. -Now this doesn't mean we can't do cross promotion super fights -this does mean however you need to lose the WKBC in your org title (that is my franchise) -and finally, as the number 2 KT org in the game, with all due respect if you ever wish to sell Eternity, can you please make me your first option, my dream on here is to be the #1 KT org, I know your the top dog atm but your the 3rd guy to run the org while i've ran WKBC and if its up for sale again I'd love to merge it with WKBC and finally be the Dana White of KT on here :) . -Jay

That's all the convo i have left but it backs up what I have said and and that is support no matter what so why would I be salty about you not wanting to be a feeder org. As you can see above you brought that back up to me, unprompted. After you backed out I still offered you ALL my young fighters who aren't elite level yet for your young divisions. For. FREE.

Shit man... The only reason I found this whole mess out in the first place was I was looking over your roster to figure out which fighters to send over to you and I noticed some weird shit going on. I can deal with wishy-washy people... But i can't do business with someone who would make 30 multis...

What kills me is WKBC closing down was the last thing i wanted regardless of how?i?felt about you but you ruined it yourself. It's fighter's hype/pop are all farmed by wins over can multis. Same with your org hype... It's all farmed and comprised.

Of course I don't want to see another KT org go down the drain but YOU ruined any credibility it ever had or could have. Closing the org will do way less damage to KT long term than keeping it open because it will never escape this. If you want to help KT, ask Mike to delete your multis... Close WKBC and try to start over from scratch. You won't have my support anymore unfortunately... But I wish you the best going forward. This is gonna be my last post hopefully in this thread as I've said what i need to say.

• Upvote 8

that's on perception buddy.

a sour worm will see poaching while a business man will see business taking place.

Thanks for showering me with your perception. Just to let you know, i will be throwing this perception out the window right away, cause i simply don't agree with it.

And, a few months back, i had also done this same mistake, thinking that i was doing business, but i understood that i made a mistake and owned up to it in public.

But you seem like a very stubborn guy, as even when you know, you are in the wrong, you still won't accept your fault, and that mate, will never turn out to be a good characteristic to have as a human being.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for showering me with your perception. Just to let you know, i will be throwing this perception out the window right away, cause i simply don't agree with it.

And, a few months back, i had also done this same mistake, thinking that i was doing business, but i understood that i made a mistake and owned up to it in public.

But you seem like a very stubborn guy, as even when you know, you are in the wrong, you still won't accept your fault, and that mate, will never turn out to be a good characteristic to have as a human being.

no stress here. your a good writer soo keep doing ya thing. im gonna keep running the org but will do it legitmatly this time. roster has been cleared and i'll rebrand and move on with what support i got. just like the game and don't see the point in this being a big deal/scandle, like i know others got multis and do shit similar all the time, maybe not 7-8 haha it was a bit excessive but hell i didn't train em, just picked up rejected guys n rolled the dice. That last chractaristic and statement, i must say im the opposite, I declared straight away i fuccked up and I was breaking the rules, but it's just a game lol, didn't think yall would be soo serious. The amount of work I put into WKBC should speak for my work ethic n passion for the game.

no stress here. your a good writer soo keep doing ya thing. im gonna keep running the org but will do it legitmatly this time. roster has been cleared and i'll rebrand and move on with what support i got. just like the game and don't see the point in this being a big deal/scandle, like i know others got multis and do shit similar all the time, maybe not 7-8 haha it was a bit excessive but hell i didn't train em, just picked up rejected guys n rolled the dice. That last chractaristic and statement, i must say im the opposite, I declared straight away i fuccked up and I was breaking the rules, but it's just a game lol, didn't think yall would be soo serious. The amount of work I put into WKBC should speak for my work ethic n passion for the game.

Then again, sometimes they get away with it, right? http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62218

• Upvote 5

I dont really know much about KT and have zero fighters competing in KT orgs, but as an org owner i find what Jay did, completely wrong and unethical .

The problem ,with some org owners, is that they wanna reach the top super fast and with minimum effort from their part.

Most of them do NOT understand that building a succesful org demands a lot of work and is a time consuming process .

You need to have money, hire good associates ,be fair and never rest . You have to keep improving yourself and what your org provides, non-stop....

Having a million alts and trying to excuse yourself by blessing your misdeeds as ''its good for KT'' ,shows lack of character and laziness.

Anyway, i am not here to crucify you Jay, but what you did is wrong and you shouldnt be salty with the community for calling you out on this...

Ryan observed that you tried to hurt his org and his interests ,so its understandable that he would do something about it... Wouldnt you ?

Last but not least , poaching is one of the worst dick moves and if you are an org owner you know this quite well ... Its one of the unwritten rules in the org business. Trying to poach other org's fighters and trying to convince a FREE AGENT to sign with you are two completely different things....

PS: Camara trolling in one more thread ...Nothing to comment on ,MMA Tycoon's, Black Pinocchio....

You calling us MMA guys out for not helping KT ? Fine , lets do something about it ... I ll contact all owners of PPV orgs and discuss about helping KT orgs with funds. If you are not an org owner ,but still wanna help , please contact me .

• Upvote 7