WKBC SCANDAL!!! MULTI OWNER EXPOSED!!!! SHOCKING! MUST READ!

I'm not worried I just want to be transparent that I'm on the up and up here albeit there was another account which again nearly a year later I thought that all inactive accounts would be purged or did I read that wrong? If I see my org's name come up I want to answer for it that's all.

I simply took the entire org`s page and asked from our moderator to provide the same check as he did for his alliance mate.

Nobody is coming after you, we just want fairness if Mike is to allow TJ additional access.

This ain`t no different than Wolf and Aaron getting programming access and cheating the game. Look how it happened:

1- WBKC was #1 ranked in KT while Eternity was #2

2- Epicity (owner of #2 ranked Eternity) got TJ to use his moderator powers to check IPs on #1 ranking WBKC

3- Multis were found and for 6 pages people piled on Jay until he closed the #1 KT org

4- Epicity and Eternity are now #1 by default

See how if smells funky?

We should not tolerate this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

I`m not trolling.

TJ says he would investigate IPs at the request of anyone.

You guys took down your competition via moderator access.

Notice it`s all his alliance mates commenting here? People are not dumb, we see clearly what is happening here.

TJ can either fetch the IPs or not, but if he doesn`t then it is 100% clear what this witch hunt was aboot. Just taking down Eternity`s competition.

I suggest you focus your burning intensity towards something productive. Deleting island gyms is a good start.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I simply took the entire org`s page and asked from our moderator to provide the same check as he did for his alliance mate.

Nobody is coming after you, we just want fairness if Mike is to allow TJ additional access.

This ain`t no different than Wolf and Aaron getting programming access and cheating the game. Look how it happened:

2- Epicity (owner of #2 ranked Eternity) got TJ to use his moderator powers to check IPs on #1 ranking WBKC

3- Multis were found and for 6 pages people piled on Jay until he closed the #1 KT org

See how if smells funky?

You fucking dimwit lol. You should curl up in a corner, stay out of everyones sight and be quiet. Consider yourself lucky that Mike is more concerned w/ profits than keeping the game clean from basement dwellers like yourself.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

See how if smells funky?

WKBC owner was checked and was found maintaining several alt accounts ... He even admitted doing that in public . I cannot see whats your problem with TJ or any mod ..

If you need a specific owner or manager to be checked , i am sure that the mods would be glad to help..

Asking politely though, is very important .The mods aint your servants ..

Doing a check on all org owners would take days ,maybe weeks . If i were a mod ,i wouldnt spend a minute on helping a guy demanding things the way you do ...

If you have a specific org in mind and you think that he is cheating , please enligten us with your wisdom , oh mighty Camara .

• Upvote 4

See how if smells funky?

Hey I'm not offended, I see my orgs name come up so I speak up my post is just to eliminate any questions if someone was to see 2 accts from my IP, one is totally inactive with no fighters on its roster. I'm a one man show and trust me sometimes I wish I could cheat lol, my win ratio is like 50-50 and I'm pretty sure one of my long term fighters has a learning speed of 1.

• Upvote 1

WKBC owner was checked and was found maintaining several alt accounts ... He even admitted doing that in public . I cannot see whats your problem with TJ or any mod ..

If you need a specific owner or manager to be checked , i am sure that the mods would be glad to help..

Asking politely though, is very important .The mods aint your servants ..

Doing a check on all org owners would take days ,maybe weeks . If i were a mod ,i wouldnt spend a minute on helping a guy demanding things the way you do ...

If you have a specific org in mind and you think that he is cheating , please enligten us with your wisdom , oh mighty Camara .

Its not the first time that Humors (and by now its fair and square to admit Camara is humors multi right?) accuse TJ from being someone's pitbull on a leash.

He did EXACTLY the same post before, framing DINO as "Paying TJ with in game benefits" if Im not mistaken.

Please, guys, don't feed the troll. Seriously, this game engine and mechanics is outdated and cant compete with other consoles. PS5 and new XBOX is coming. New Diablo is coming. Torchlight 3 is coming...

What keep us here together is the community. Don't give power to a dipshit that uses 110% of his energy to disrupt the community. We are the only thing that keeps this game relevant.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

#JusticeforJay is trending on Buzz :)

You posted that on buzz. And then replied with one of your own fighters. That's it. 2 posts, both you.

Trending on Buzz...Lolololololol buzz.

Jude, I'll check something for you if you give me something specific. No problem there.

Your obsession with the stepdads is showing.

#DaddysHome

• Upvote 5

Popular opinion: cheaters are pathetic. They live a very sad life.

Unpopular opinion: these multi-account exposés by a non-mod are also a little cringe.

I don't want cheaters in my org but it's the ones hiding behind a VPN and a modicum of intelligence that I dislike more.

Also, I just wanted to use the word "modicum".