WKBC SCANDAL!!! MULTI OWNER EXPOSED!!!! SHOCKING! MUST READ!

You calling us MMA guys out for not helping KT ? Fine , lets do something about it ... I ll contact all owners of PPV orgs and discuss about helping KT orgs with funds. If you are not an org owner ,but still wanna help , please contact me .

I don't necessary think they require funds Alex. I think they would much rather have more KT fighters (i.e a bigger pool of KT fighters to choose from).

• Upvote 2

ohh btw im going out number 1 soo check the rankings.WKBC org will be for sale. all fighters have been cut.multis will be gone and i'll continue as myself if that is fine with the community.

I like you Jay and hope this situation solve the best way possible.

I know CD died after Butch left and was just the four of us being active at tje chat so we leaving was just a matter of time, thats ok. Its the brtrayal that hurts ='(

Wish all the best and I hope you dont get banned.

Not quite sure why it was suggested moving my glorious 40 man tournament to WKBC when I stated from the beginning that it's going to be kicking off a NEW 365k KT org called Victory KT (shameless plug)

Nothing personal against Jay but obviously it's a no from me. I've already put in effort sending out messages to practically everybody in the game and I'm looking forward to building a fun KT org afterwards.

Chin up Jay. Hope you continue to enjoy the game legit style. If you still want to run a KT org but are struggling with recruitment may I suggest trying one or two open weight divisions. There's plenty of managers that would like to fight QFC style and not wait 3-5 weeks for a fight. You can achieve this with an Open Weight org and build hype and stars quickly. Plus decent profit.

• Upvote 7

I don't necessary think they require funds Alex. I think they would much rather have more KT fighters (i.e a bigger pool of KT fighters to choose from).

Fund was not a problem with WKBC, as I've helped multiple times

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15848838896471.jpg

Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

I am all in favor of implementing flogging with the cat o' nine tails for anyone found guilty of having multis.

If you suck so bad that you need multiple versions of yourself to have any chance at something, the humiliation and pain of flogging should not even outweigh your own shame.

• Upvote 1

Not quite sure why it was suggested moving my glorious 40 man tournament to WKBC when I stated from the beginning that it's going to be kicking off a NEW 365k KT org called Victory KT (shameless plug)

Nothing personal against Jay but obviously it's a no from me. I've already put in effort sending out messages to practically everybody in the game and I'm looking forward to building a fun KT org afterwards.

Chin up Jay. Hope you continue to enjoy the game legit style. If you still want to run a KT org but are struggling with recruitment may I suggest trying one or two open weight divisions. There's plenty of managers that would like to fight QFC style and not wait 3-5 weeks for a fight. You can achieve this with an Open Weight org and build hype and stars quickly. Plus decent profit.

Thank god.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Camara being Camara.

The same way when Jake Fury went awol I was pointed out to "run his org for him" :yawn:

• Upvote 1

Those who need slots can apply for it. That is not going to work or that simple. What about people who live in a college campus or a row home that have the same IP? That causes more problems then it would fix Ivan.

Plenty is online businesses adapt to this.

When the aussies introduce me to the game we reached out to Mike to see if he wanted to run this like online poker sites and offered to send him ID’s

It was too much work for him so he either declined or never answered.

It would clear So many things instantly but that requires an active game owner.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am all in favor of one hard line: delete all multi accounts.

Takes time and effort, but keeps it clean.

If possible, block their IP's from making new accounts.

all fighters have been released from WKBC, i'll just be quiet for a bit on here i guess, no point running an org if no one wants to play with me, nothing changed really just no one wants me to play with myself either haha. IP resets are to easy so don't bother, i could a 1000 accounts if i felt like it. problem is the game is just to small with who we got playing and we need more fighters as a whole . So yeah i had 38 guys, trained my 10 on my vip but managed all their fights cause fucck it, no one was interested.

ohhh I got funds bro, it was the pool at the monopoloy AKT had when they took over RH, I disliked the new ownership as they were making KT fighters fight 5 min rounds.... as a real life competitor I just wanted something a bit more closer/realistic/simulation than ricks original AKT, things did improve a lot but by then I had already launched WKBC with a goal of being the number 1 and having all the top dogs (kinda hard when no one wants to leave AKT) but then you get called a poacher for messaging managers (and no i didn't just try champs, I tried countless contenders as I figured if they were a contender their, they could be a champ at WKBC)

majority of my killer champs were real managers: guys like Masada the Zealot belonged to Meyer Lansky (great manager and loved working with him)

Tony Cornell who is 14-0 who I built into the star he is - belongs to Whymer Van mastodon (another absolute gem of a manager who was great to work with) oh btw enjoy him at your org as I see you got a lot of my guys already Ryan. lmfao Tonys got superb boxing and wonderful muay thai and you match him with a double elite? best of luck with your org you actual retardd Ryan.

Ohhh and 8-0 Marty Robbins, enjoy him as ya new middleweight star, Diego was gettin a bit old anyways ay.

glad ya got my guys the legit way and didn't poach em.

I like you Jay and hope this situation solve the best way possible.

I know CD died after Butch left and was just the four of us being active at tje chat so we leaving was just a matter of time, thats ok. Its the brtrayal that hurts ='(

Wish all the best and I hope you dont get banned.

your one of my most favourite guys i've met on here, had many genuine conversations on discord etc your a top man. CD died, without you n Andy it'd been nothing. Not sure what you mean by Betrayal? everyone acting like I kiled someone?

Just a suggestion and thought it'd go that way. I probably will continue but won't be bothered with the org running so if you'd like WKBC as a base for you org (already got the hype) then it's all yours i'll sell it to you for whatever price idc, i'd rather someone continue the dream properly than let it die haha.

Your suggestion is literally what I done from the get go with my 265+ and earlier weight, I tried catering for literally every type of KT fighter (beginner, middle of the road, elite, veterans, people who just wanna fight etc like the interest just wasn't their. the few people that were such as buff minion, meyer, zoidberg etc they were all amazing. I tried promoting via threads on here, I tried DMing hundreds of managers, i tried joining alliances n talking in their group chats, but THEIR WAS NO INTEREST.

Hell I had to literally talk mad shit to Ryan Epicity a few months ago just to talk his top fighter into coming to WKBC to fight 1 of my guys, i knew my guy would lose but I wanted Lambert George to fight in WKBC cause he's a great fighter. he probably still hates me for that.

So i don't feel bad for what I've done no. I wouldn't do it again no, clearly wasted my time, and honestly bite me if you don't have a single multi. Thanks for the good times.

-Jay

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I like how our 700-strong community can regularly ignite new feuds and scandals.

But in all seriousness, Mike should implement IP/Device limitation. Those who need extra slots due to them being family members can apply for it.

yeah great community. yup well i got a family of 9 so i'll talk to mike real quick.

• Downvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15848838896471.jpg

Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

I am all in favor of implementing flogging with the cat o' nine tails for anyone found guilty of having multis.

If you suck so bad that you need multiple versions of yourself to have any chance at something, the humiliation and pain of flogging should not even outweigh your own shame.

I suck soo bad I whopped you 2 - 3 times and let you win the last one against Jaraya cause I felt bad, your terrible at KT. check Fonsecas opponents fool. I suck soo bad multiple versions of me whopped yo assss yup.

• Downvote 3

I suck soo bad I whopped you 2 - 3 times and let you win the last one against Jaraya cause I felt bad, your terrible at KT. check Fonsecas opponents fool. I suck soo bad multiple versions of me whopped yo assss yup.

No idea what fights being talked about here. But this is one of the things often being overlooked with multying. You got an advantage having previous fights against a manager, knowing more of his history, slider style etc. while he knows nothing about your new account.

• Upvote 3

No idea what fights being talked about here. But this is one of the things often being overlooked with multying. You got an advantage having previous fights against a manager, knowing more of his history, slider style etc. while he knows nothing about your new account.

Bjorn knows. meh, I get the same advantage as any VIP manager gets, and thats by looking at their previous fight and calculating their attempts, how am I meant to know slider style lmao? He can check my guys previous fights just like I did his. you point is invalid.

• Upvote 1

Let me just post something here that is on the registration page for MMA Tycoon :

---

==== MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT ALLOWED - ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON - MULTI ACCOUNTS WILL BE DELETED====

---

So by all means, lets go Mike and clean this game up, before you lose even more gutted genuine managers thanks to such clowns.

• Upvote 4

it's a shame he's gonna lose another dedicated paying member :/ i'm sure he loves a clean game over $$$.

To an extent yes. But at the same time though if there aren't forums like this to expose owners multing then there would be more VIP managers in these orgs that would rage quit or not spend as much money because they can't tell if they are fighting the owner of the or or truly another competitor. Then Mike would lose more money than 1 person quitting. Not as fun dude. Like you said you have a family of 9 right? The needs of many often supersede the needs of a few. Just my two cents.

Dude, you dont have to be a fucking dick, you got caught.

AND BEFORE you bash Ryan about matchmaking with Cornell, Whymer signed the contract and told us and quote Despite his record, he hasnt been tested yet, so dont hold back.

Have some decency, admit you fucked up and apologize and stop acting like a bitter asshole to everybody man.

Remember how much I helped you build your org buddy, while working for the competition. Youre welcome.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1