NFL Fantasy Football 20-21 season

DRAFT TIME  

5 members have voted

1. 1. DATE: Sunday, Aug. 30th

• Noon ET
    • 3PM ET
    • 6PM ET
    • OTHER

how are you doing the draft here, if the league won't start unless you do draft on the site?

Btw if you for some crazy reason believe im a shady fuck this link will show you the draft results as i update it. Just disregard the draft order that it is currently in. That was just the order of who signed up on the site.

Not 100% sure it works for you though, let me know if it does?

https://fantasy.nfl.com/league/8658068/draftresults#leagueDraftResults=leagueDraftResults%2C%2Fleague%2F8658068%2Fdraftresults%253FdraftResultsType%253Dresults%2Creplace

Btw if you for some crazy reason believe im a shady fuck this link will show you the draft results as i update it. Just disregard the draft order that it is currently in. That was just the order of who signed up on the site.

Not 100% sure it works for you though, let me know if it does?

I already know you're a shady fuck lol

I just installed it. Logged into my account but it will only let me start a league or join one.

No clue, it works for me.

Edited by kenlow73

Good drafting manners would be to repost the pick list after you draft a player with your draft pick edited in:

• Pick # 1 : G Wads Merry Men - RB-Christian McCaffrey- CAR
  • Pick # 2 : Fear Boners - WR Michael Thomas- NO
  • Pick # 3 : Raven Mad Mogg - Lamar Jackson
  • Pick # 4 : Terrestrial Extras
  • Pick # 5 : Balls Deep Brigade
  • Pick # 6 : There's no place like Mahomes
  • Pick # 7 : Bill Hoe'Briens
  • Pick # 8 : Highlanders
  • Pick # 9 : Syn
  • Pick # 10 : XxxTremePatriots
  • Pick # 11 : Washington Redskins
  • Pick # 12 : Ashbourne Apple Pies

This list will be added with the extra rounds as needed. So a complete list should be available here. If that picklist and the link participation list we just made could be added to the original post on page 1 that would be helpful as well.

Here is a list of the current top 20 available.

2Saquon BarkleyRB - NYG

3Alvin KamaraRB - NO

4Ezekiel ElliottRB - DAL

5Dalvin CookRB - MIN

7Davante AdamsWR - GB

8Clyde Edwards-HelaireRB - KC

9Derrick HenryRB - TEN

10Kenyan DrakeRB - ARIQ

11Joe MixonRB - CINQ

12Austin EkelerRB - LAC

13Julio JonesWR - ATL

14Miles SandersRB - PHIQ

15Tyreek HillWR - KCQ

16Josh JacobsRB - LV

17Nick ChubbRB - CLE

18George KittleTE - SFQ

19Travis KelceTE - KC

20DeAndre HopkinsWR - ARI

Cool, not being funny guys but we really need to get our shit together to speed this draft up, there's 15 rounds to get through and we're not even halfway through the first round yet.

I'd seriously suggest setting a 24hr limit per round Butch, and if people have missed their turn just go down the list and pick the best player available for each person according to the order of everyone on the draft list, the season starts on September 12th so the sooner we get this thing done the better. Never done an offline draft before and I definitely never would in my league, just seems like it's going to end up being a serious ball ache!! Lol.

Cool, not being funny guys but we really need to get our shit together to speed this draft up, there's 15 rounds to get through and we're not even halfway through the first round yet.

I'd seriously suggest setting a 24hr limit per round Butch, and if people have missed their turn just go down the list and pick the best player available for each person according to the order of everyone on the draft list, the season starts on September 12th so the sooner we get this thing done the better. Never done an offline draft before and I definitely never would in my league, just seems like it's going to end up being a serious ball ache!! Lol.

There is a 12 hour limit set. Im really trying to give everyone the benefit of making there first round pick though.

the first 3 rounds are by far the most important...Obviously all rounds picking starters are important...but the first 3 rounds are the guys you really need to be 100% on...so, maybe just start shorting the timer for picks by round...then when we get half way done it should start going faster and like mentioned (just like in live online drafts, if you run out of time then the top rated player is picked at the time..so if you picked 2 QB's already and a QB is the next highest rated player you get a 3rd...

Yeh I know your being more than fair, I've worked out that if we start this now with the limits, we will just get it done for the start of the season. No matter what time zone everyone lives in, 24hrs is more than enough time to get their selections in. People still have full control of picking their teams, but if they miss their time for that round then unfortunately they will have to make do with the BPA (Best player available).

I assume your using the NFl snake selection method for fairness and parity Butch?...

Bazzypants is on the clock (12 Hours starting now)

• Pick # 1 : G Wads Merry Men - RB-Christian McCaffrey- CAR
  • Pick # 2 : Fear Boners - WR Michael Thomas- NO
  • Pick # 3 : Raven Mad Mogg - Lamar Jackson - BAL
  • Pick # 4 : Terrestrial Extras - Shaquan Barkley - NYG
  • Pick # 5 : Balls Deep Brigade
  • Pick # 6 : There's no place like Mahomes
  • Pick # 7 : Bill Hoe'Briens
  • Pick # 8 : Highlanders
  • Pick # 9 : Syn
  • Pick # 10 : XxxTremePatriots
  • Pick # 11 : Washington Redskins
  • Pick # 12 : Ashbourne Apple Pies

This list will be added with the extra rounds as needed. So a complete list should be available here. If that picklist and the link participation list we just made could be added to the original post on page 1 that would be helpful as well.

Top 20 players Available

• Upvote 1

Yeh I know your being more than fair, I've worked out that if we start this now with the limits, we will just get it done for the start of the season. No matter what time zone everyone lives in, 24hrs is more than enough time to get their selections in. People still have full control of picking their teams, but if they miss their time for that round then unfortunately they will have to make do with the BPA (Best player available).

I assume your using the NFl snake selection method for fairness and parity Butch?...

Snake indeed.

I will be pushing this along this weekend so expect it to get faster.

Also Tessin/Xxteme i like that idea. So round two will be a 6 hour limit, round 3 a a 3 hour limit. and every additional round will be 2 hour limits.

Personally I'd keep the 24hr limit until around Round 8-10. you want give everyone a chance to pick their teams by themselves, people live in different parts of the world have work commitments etc. Then maybe last 5 rounds are done at a 12 or 8hr limit, times like that are more realistic for people with offline commitments.

Personally I'd keep the 24hr limit until around Round 8-10. you want give everyone a chance to pick their teams by themselves, people live in different parts of the world have work commitments etc. Then maybe last 5 rounds are done at a 12 or 8hr limit, times like that are more realistic for people with offline commitments.

This is where i like to see people working together send a few of your top picks to someone you trust, if no one send them to me "In Butch we Trust".