Is there a need for a new restricted fight org?

XxxtremeT13

The game had a really great movement with returning managers, lots of fresh fighters last ID range... And then almost all of them went innactive again.

Current fighter pool is extremely shallow. I dont see any ID range "needing" another org

The game had a really great movement with returning managers, lots of fresh fighters last ID range... And then almost all of them went innactive again.

Current fighter pool is extremely shallow. I dont see any ID range "needing" another org

Do you think this could be do to the lack of properly run orgs that these managers and young fighters could compete in and have a chance at success? Or just come n go managers?

This COULD be argued about some IDs. You could argue 350k has space for another well run org.
But its not like it needs one. We have F&B, HCF and WCF going strong. 355k has around 4 other orgs also doing great. So its cool.
340 has SFL stepping up for TEV's absence and TRIBALCOMBAT as an unrestricted feeder with lots of space for low 340s and below already. Its a nice transition org. Even if
330k has FARTMMA still active and thats it. JAG is struggling with activity. Maybe this would be the weakest ID? But then again, these guys can already transition to some feeder unrestricted orgs

360k is crowded.

If you really want it maybe start one next Island season?

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the insight... I'll probably hold off till 370k...I was thinking of creating the org and hosting test fights only. I would essentially run events daily and have as many cards as possible for the days events...Essentially like QFC, but I would book venues 7 days a week and host as many fights as possible.. Obviously this isn't a cash play for me, but just something to provide fighters if they want to get some quick test fights in. Not certain if this is possible or not.

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the insight... I'll probably hold off till 370k...I was thinking of creating the org and hosting test fights only. I would essentially run events daily and have as many cards as possible for the days events...Essentially like QFC, but I would book venues 7 days a week and host as many fights as possible.. Obviously this isn't a cash play for me, but just something to provide fighters if they want to get some quick test fights in. Not certain if this is possible or not.

Love that idea Tessin. It's definitely not going to get you any hype or money but it definitely sounds fun. Not sure the fighter base is there anymore though?

• Upvote 1

Providing some more in-game options to differentiate orgs is something I think would be good for the game. We had locations partially doing that and we have the options for different round lengths. Other things like small variations within the MMA ruleset would be nice (but won't happen as it probably takes a lot of fight engine modding). Maybe something else? Didn't think it through to come up with anything good yet. It would have to be small enough that it doesn't split off into a different competition format like MMA/KT, but more like having different rules for kicking downed opponents.

I think we need more 350-355 id orgs. Once 360 hit everyone disappeared and the 350- 55 market isn't that balanced. Most of the orgs still require you to have a top tier fighter to compete. WCF used to be you could be great but not elite and do well. Now those places don't exist in 350-55. Just my opinion

That is a direct result of HFC absorbing Madness and releasing the less hyped fighters to cut down the roster to a decent size.

A lot of those managers could not find a home for their fighters and sacked them. Thus creating this situation.

The best move would be for well ran orgs like Bloodbath or Sucker Punch to drop their ID to 350k.

There is absolutely no excuse for a bracket to be in trouble with 9 active orgs lol but that all starts with org owners respecting their contracts and not just focusing on the top 10% of their population.

I have recently moved my 350k killers to F&B and WCF and I wil be picking up some very well trained 350k`s in the upcoming weeks while I wait for 370k to roll around. I fully expect my peers to do the same.

Creating a 350k org right meow is not an option, only reason SFC pulled this off wih 340k was because of a mix of right place, right time and lots of $ . Ain`t nobody bailing 350k

Flesh & Blood Cage Fighting (350k)

HARDCORE Fighting Championship(350k)

World Combat Federation(350k)

Bloodbath Fighting Championship (355k)

Sucker Punch Pro Series (355k)

Checkmate Championship (355k)

Openweight MMA (355k)(265+ Division)

Medieval Combat (358k)

Empire MMA (358k)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1