Jet for sale

Django

Spin & Win has been very good to me...won two jets in the last couple months. I'll be selling the jet I bought early on.

Capacity: 5 seats. Model: Pioneer Sol YB-1 Location: Amsterdam Seating: Massage Beds (Level 5) Features: Meals. Movies. Games. Internet Access. Range: 20 hours Seats: Brand new Features: Brand new Jet:

Brand new

Currently in Amsterdam, but is based in New York. This baby has been flying my fighters all over the world. They really enjoy doing their laundry at high altitudes. Might be the young Laundry Service Assistant from Brooklyn Apothecary that rides along. She's very helpful at a mile high.

Game price for this configuration is: $1,462,500

Sale price: $1,250,000

Anyone considering a new jet or adding to their fleet, this one is pristine and ready to fly.

• Upvote 1

$420.00 not 420K.

Nobody gonna buy a jet imo unless noob who doesn't know any better. they're practically useless outside of laundering or moving base. and both are tedious task.

so if nobody comes along and snags, my offer stands at 420.00. Think of the cool t shirt you can buy with that and still have 120 leftover for the high low machine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't have a jet, despite playing the game for about 4 years I've never landed one through Spin n Win. I will do a 500K deal, but kinda like what was said I'm not going to pay for a new one or used one for the prices on here. So if its not good enough I will stick to my spin n win chances. Let me know

And people know you got it for free, so gonna be even harder to get over 1 mil for it. But, good luck. If I were looking to buy a new jet, and saw this, and figured I could save 200k, I may have been willing. Steel Penn had 2 for sale for months and months for like 800k that never sold. Not many people seem to be into the jets these days..

And people know you got it for free, so gonna be even harder to get over 1 mil for it. But, good luck. If I were looking to buy a new jet, and saw this, and figured I could save 200k, I may have been willing. Steel Penn had 2 for sale for months and months for like 800k that never sold. Not many people seem to be into the jets these days..

You can't sell a jet you won on Spin & Win. As I said in my initial post, I'm selling a jet I bought.

You're right, not many people into jets these days. Teleporting. Many are of the opinion, because of that, there's no longer value in owning. Discounting the value and economics out of hand...not good advice.

The jet I'm offering has over $2 million in it's account. It's been very profitable. The 60 seconds it takes to book a flight may be "tedious" for some, but it takes no longer than it does to do a laundry transaction and give at least 30% of your cash away.

Everyone should own a jet. Enjoy the benefits of making money, and the benefits to your fighters flying to their fights in luxury.

Sold. Please message our local snake oil salesman for details.

Ah, I see you've added an exceptionally pertinent argument in support of your opinion. A swipe at the owner of an Alliance. Spot on the subject at hand. Brilliant.

Mr. Rambo, just why did you feel the need enter a simple thread about selling a jet? You state an opinion, which you then contradict yourself. You then continue on with inane ad hominem blathering, seemingly unable to support your position...or unwilling to try more likely.

• Upvote 1

I'm just finishing up a new book, "Owning MMA Tycoon Jets for Fun & Profit". It will be available at the MMA Tycoon store for $4.20.

I'll be following that up with a more simplified, less technical edition, "MMA Tycoon Jets for Dummies". Sure to be a hit.

You can find both on the shelf next to Mentor's penis cream and the blueprint to Mike's bathroom.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You can't sell a jet you won on Spin & Win. As I said in my initial post, I'm selling a jet I bought.

You're right, not many people into jets these days. Teleporting. Many are of the opinion, because of that, there's no longer value in owning. Discounting the value and economics out of hand...not good advice.

The jet I'm offering has over $2 million in it's account. It's been very profitable. The 60 seconds it takes to book a flight may be "tedious" for some, but it takes no longer than it does to do a laundry transaction and give at least 30% of your cash away.

Everyone should own a jet. Enjoy the benefits of making money, and the benefits to your fighters flying to their fights in luxury.

Oh, I agree everyone should own a jet. I own two, and have been considering buying a 25 seat jet just for the ability to send my fighters on a round trip on Sundays for a chance to pop an IQ test. That alone, is well worth the jet. The other jet is for money laundering.

Never did I intend to say that a jet was useless or not worth buying. I just don't see many people willing to drop a lump sum of money on one these days due to various reasons, including the fact that they can make a "payment plan" to buy a new one if they really wanted to. So most likely, it would take a manger with a good amount of money to be willing to strait up buy it, and those managers pretty much all already have jets.

• Upvote 1