Test fight/Grudge match Open slot

robin10

Hey guys,our next event has a problem with one of the managers informing me that their fight will miss weight...so we have 2 days to go and we are struggling to find replacements to fight on a 3 day notice (BIG SURPRISE),hence if any of you guys have fighters whom you want to test or if you have a Grudge match planned,just hit me up and I'll set it up. I will pay double or even triple the amount I usually pay just for this fight...so please if you have a fighter requiring a spot in the event,let me know.

Matty

Hey guys,our next event has a problem with one of the managers informing me that their fight will miss weight...so we have 2 days to go and we are struggling to find replacements to fight on a 3 day notice (BIG SURPRISE),hence if any of you guys have fighters whom you want to test or if you have a Grudge match planned,just hit me up and I'll set it up. I will pay double or even triple the amount I usually pay just for this fight...so please if you have a fighter requiring a spot in the event,let me know.

Matty

Hey, be aware that if they are going to miss weight...but they and their opponent have already accepted the fight...I don't think you'll be able to cancel it and replace them. But if one of them hasn't accepted the fight yet, you should be ok.

You can always message Mike and see if he is willing to cancel that one fight.

But then you might better have a replacement lined up already to jump in last minute

Not to be a hardass or anything, being that I like Matty and all...but I guess I am in this case...I know that I, and probably others, would likely have a pretty reasonable issue with that, from a consistency standpoint. We've all had to eat a fight here or there at some point because some dipshit didn't have his fighter ready to make weight for the fight. It sucks. It affects the card. But...it's part of the game and if others have eaten the situation, I don't think it'd be right to jump in and tweak it behind the scenes to fix it for this. Again, I like Matty, but just for consistency's sake...unless you consider this a bug that needs to be fixed...in which case, it should just be fixed across the board so that you can cancel a fight if the fighter can't make the cut.

• Upvote 1

Not to be a hardass or anything, being that I like Matty and all...but I guess I am in this case...I know that I, and probably others, would likely have a pretty reasonable issue with that, from a consistency standpoint. We've all had to eat a fight here or there at some point because some dipshit didn't have his fighter ready to make weight for the fight. It sucks. It affects the card. But...it's part of the game and if others have eaten the situation, I don't think it'd be right to jump in and tweak it behind the scenes to fix it for this. Again, I like Matty, but just for consistency's sake...unless you consider this a bug that needs to be fixed...in which case, it should just be fixed across the board so that you can cancel a fight if the fighter can't make the cut.

*Slow clap*

+1 on this

This is not a reason like the belt glitching and not appearing as a title fight.

this also happens in real life so the dice should just roll.

contacting Mike on this situation is like USA election day

Well said. 1 fight ain't gonna kill the org. It happen sometimes, we just need to face it.

• Upvote 1