NEED PRIVATE GYM FOR POTENTIAL SUPERSTAR

saklain

14 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

His chin is <100. He got a negative chin message vs a guy who popped good chin.

Furthermore, a look at his second opponent  (Benanni) shows that his opponent who popped "very strong" has an edge in experience

to make this worse, Bennanis first opponent popped an edge in experience against HIM, and his opponent popped determined.

God damn i've had a lot of time on my hands today.

In short, to the OP- no bueno. But, not all is lost. We've all had fighters who can get knocked out by a strong gust of wind. Doesn't mean you won't get a bonafide superstar soon. It just means that it won't be this guy. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, popart said:

Furthermore, a look at his second opponent  (Benanni) shows that his opponent who popped "very strong" has an edge in experience

to make this worse, Bennanis first opponent popped an edge in experience against HIM, and his opponent popped determined.

God damn i've had a lot of time on my hands today.

In short, to the OP- no bueno. But, not all is lost. We've all had fighters who can get knocked out by a strong gust of wind. Doesn't mean you won't get a bonafide superstar soon. It just means that it won't be this guy. 

I can confirm as Bennani's manager that he is in fact a bum.

Although he did have 14++ STR so I'm not surprised he was knocking people out within minutes of the fight

On 12/15/2020 at 12:51 PM, Mentor said:

Getting KOed at 135lbs in just 3 fights is usually a bad sign.

Aaron Picolytes disagrees.

The most legendary fighter in tycoon history. If you can find this fighter, you're a modern day Houdini.

btw OP powerful frendz gym probably has a place for you, or miss miracles garden of lies is a good place to sprout a project.

• Upvote 1