***OFFICIAL UFC Camp League 2021***

MasterLeader

Unless you're constantly throwing up submissions and one sticks or you get lucky like he did against jacare and land a shot that somehow knocks the other dude out, you are playing a losing mans game, I don't care how good your bottom game is, nobody is stupid enough to just lay there without even attempting to get up, he should have attempted to get up the entire time! Not even Damian Maia will allow his opponent to sit in his closed guard on his back without trying to get up, shit was sad to see, I knew he lost in the third round when he was idiotic enough to put a body triangle on Brunson without even attempting to get to his feet, dude is a fucking idiot lmao

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MasterLeader said:

No way - I think you’re both overreacting here. He’s young and got a lot of potential if he works on his wrestling. He saw Brunson as a stepping stone to a title shot and clearly didn’t take him seriously. Very talented striker and I can see him defeating Tavares next, then Uriah Hall and then losing a title contender fight against a top 5 ranked opponent. I think Holland will sit around #6-10 for a while until he tightens his grappling / trying to be too entertaining, but he’s great to watch so will always get preferable matchups 

Maybe a slight over reaction but I doubt it, Dana HATES fighters who fight like idiots and make a mockery of the sport by fighting like idiots. That is exactly how Holland fought last night. Dana won't let that ass hat headline a card ANYTIME soon! 

UFC Vegas 22 : Brunson vs. Holland - RESULTS

Derek Brunson vs. Kevin Holland (Camp MasterLeader)
Tai Tuivasa vs. Harry Hunsucker
(Camp Fallen.Angel) Adrian Yanez vs. Gustavo Lopez
Max Griffin vs. Kenan Song
Cheyanne Buys vs. Montserrat Ruiz

Marion Reneau vs. Macy Chiasson
(Camp Fallen.Angel) Grant Dawson vs. Leonardo Santos
Trevin Giles vs. Roman Dolidze
(Camp Fallen.Angel) Montel Jackson vs. Jesse Strader
JP Buys vs. Bruno Silva

Camp MasterLeader: 0 - 1  ( 5k ) (Finish: 0)
-Kevin Holland [#10] - 5k

Camp Fallen.Angel: 3 - 0 ( 2+2+3 + 2+2+3 + 2+2 = 18k ) (Finish: +3)
- Adrian Yanez - 2k
- Grant Dawson - 2k
- Montel Jackson - 2k

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SavageMMa said:

What was really sad to watch was Holland sitting on his back the whole fight while only attempting to get up twice the entire fight, shit was ridiculous, Big Mouth acted like he didn't even want to win the fight, low fight IQ

Yeah this was frustrating also - content to just sit there, no urgency. Last 10 seconds of the fight was the same

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, SavageMMa said:

Unless you're constantly throwing up submissions and one sticks or you get lucky like he did against jacare and land a shot that somehow knocks the other dude out, you are playing a losing mans game, I don't care how good your bottom game is, nobody is stupid enough to just lay there without even attempting to get up, he should have attempted to get up the entire time! Not even Damian Maia will allow his opponent to sit in his closed guard on his back without trying to get up, shit was sad to see, I knew he lost in the third round when he was idiotic enough to put a body triangle on Brunson without even attempting to get to his feet, dude is a fucking idiot lmao

Unless you’re Ketlen Vieira in top position (largely mount) the whole time and somehow lose the fight

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, SavageMMa said:

The 2 fights that first worried me about Holland was against GSM, in that fight Holland could absolutely destroy GSM on the feet yet rolled with him on the ground the whole fight and was extremely lucky to get the split. The other was against Phillips who has one way to win, KO during stand up yet Holland stood and banged with him until late in the 3rd and then got the choke as soon as they were on the mat. The loss against brendan allen showed massive lack of iq or misplaced ego as well. He did get lucky against souza where he went to his back but his stand up against buckley and his power was a boxing master class.

Big worry to me was how holland reacted at start and end of last round against Brunson, it was almost like he knew he had lost and gave up to give the impression he didnt care. I think Holland is super skilled and is top shelf skill wise but his brain and 'maybe' his ego are holding him back big time. I was a little strong earlier for sure except that kevin will never be a champ, He could beat anyone on his very best day but he just doesnt have the strength of mind to do it. How he fought in this match up showed that, he was on his way to a lay up title shot and acted the way he did. Champs got to win tough week in and week out, they need luck and skill as well but they need focus and mental toughness

One thing though, hollands name was dirt a while back and he didnt have a future in the UFC but he got back to a fight against brunson which is impressive considering where he was and so I cant write him off totally. I love watching his fights and he is a very skilled BJJ grappler (watch the GSM fight)and an excellent mma boxer so I do hope he fixes the issue he has in his brain

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Gator001 said:

The 2 fights that first worried me about Holland was against GSM, in that fight Holland could absolutely destroy GSM on the feet yet rolled with him on the ground the whole fight and was extremely lucky to get the split. The other was against Phillips who has one way to win, KO during stand up yet Holland stood and banged with him until late in the 3rd and then got the choke as soon as they were on the mat. The loss against brendan allen showed massive lack of iq or misplaced ego as well. He did get lucky against souza where he went to his back but his stand up against buckley and his power was a boxing master class.

Big worry to me was how holland reacted at start and end of last round against Brunson, it was almost like he knew he had lost and gave up to give the impression he didnt care. I think Holland is super skilled and is top shelf skill wise but his brain and 'maybe' his ego are holding him back big time. I was a little strong earlier for sure except that kevin will never be a champ, He could beat anyone on his very best day but he just doesnt have the strength of mind to do it. How he fought in this match up showed that, he was on his way to a lay up title shot and acted the way he did. Champs got to win tough week in and week out, they need luck and skill as well but they need focus and mental toughness

One thing though, hollands name was dirt a while back and he didnt have a future in the UFC but he got back to a fight against brunson which is impressive considering where he was and so I cant write him off totally. I love watching his fights and he is a very skilled BJJ grappler (watch the GSM fight)and an excellent mma boxer so I do hope he fixes the issue he has in his brain

I do agree with you for the most part, I just don’t agree with the point about him only beating unranked opponents. I think he has the capability of beating ranked people like Tavares & Hall, just don’t see him ever beating anyone top 5 standard (without a bit of luck).

• Upvote 1

I think his corner should have done a better work too
to calm him down and get him focused on the match, rather than talking with Khabib.
He basically didn't communicate with his coaches at all about what was happening in the fight until rounds 4-5 I think -_-

and as @MasterLeadersaid : I think he can beat guys in Top 10 (but with a gameplan and not being stupid)

• Upvote 1

UFC Official Rankings (MAR 23rd)

Rankings/Camp rosters are updated in Page 1 as well

Camp Values-

Camp Runt                    $285k        7
Camp MasterLeader    $280k        6
Camp Gonzasco           $270k        4.5
Camp Fallen.Angel       $270k        4.5
Camp Popart                $240k        3
Camp Gator001            $235k        2
Camp 1rstSaint             $195k         1
Camp Skenoj                $185k         0

UFC 260:  Miocic vs. Ngannou 2

Stipe Miocic [CHAMP] vs. Francis N'Gannou (Camp Popart)
Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque
Thomas Almeida vs. Sean O'Malley (Camp Runt)
Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick (Camp Gator001)
Jamie Mullarkey vs. Khama Worthy

(Camp Popart) Alonzo Menifield vs. Fabio Cherant
Jared Gooden vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov
Modestas Bukauskas vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk
Shane Young vs. Omar Morales
Abu Azaitar vs. Marc-Andre Barriault

Camp Popart:
-Francis N'Gannou [#1] - 10k
-Alonzo Menifield - 2k

Camp Runt:
-Sean O'Malley - 2k

Camp Gator001:
-Miranda Maverick - 2k

• Upvote 1

Great event for everyone - thanks once again for your ongoing commitment

Overall standings (Camp value as of 22/03/21 ; others as of 28/03/21)
Rank Name Record Finishes Funds Camp value Total
1 FallenAngel 6.5 7 5 4.5 23
2 Popart 5 5.5 6 3 19.5
3 Runt 3.5 5.5 3 7 19
4 MasterLeader 5 4 0 6 15
5 Gator001 3.5 1.5 4 2 11
6 The1rstSaint 1.25 1.5 7 1 10.75
7 Gonzasco 3.25 1.5 1 4.5 10.25
8 Skenoj 0 1.5 2 0 3.5

Camp values ranking (22/03/21)      
  Name Camp value Points      
  Runt 285000 7      
  MasterLeader 280000 6      
  Gonzasco 270000 4.5      
  FallenAngel 270000 4.5      
  Popart 240000 3      
  Gator001 235000 2      
  The1rstSaint 195000 1      
  Skenoj 185000 0      

Overall standings (excl camp values) (as of 28/03/21)  
Rank Name Record Finishes Funds Total  
1 FallenAngel 6.5 7 5 18.5  
2 Popart 5 5.5 6 16.5  
3 Runt 3.5 5.5 3 12  
4 The1rstSaint 1.25 1.5 7 9.75  
5 MasterLeader 5 4 0 9  
5 Gator001 3.5 1.5 4 9  
7 Gonzasco 3.25 1.5 1 5.75  
8 Skenoj 0 1.5 2 3.5  

Record ranking    
  Name Win % Record % Points    
  FallenAngel 6 7 6.5    
  MasterLeader 4 6 5    
  Popart 7 3 5    
  Gator001 5 2 3.5    
  Runt 3 4 3.5    
  Gonzasco 1.5 5 3.25    
  The1rstSaint 1.5 1 1.25    
  Skenoj 0 0 0    

Win %      
  Name Win % Points      
  Popart 100% 7      
  FallenAngel 78% 6      
  Gator001 75% 5      
  MasterLeader 64% 4      
  Runt 57% 3      
  Gonzasco 50% 1.5      
  The1rstSaint 50% 1.5      
  Skenoj 0% 0      

Record    
  Name Wins Losses Points    
  FallenAngel 7 2 7    
  MasterLeader 7 4 6    
  Gonzasco 5 5 5    
  Runt 4 3 4    
  Popart 3 0 3    
  Gator001 3 1 2    
  The1rstSaint 3 3 1    
  Skenoj 0 4 0    

Net finishes ranking      
  Name Net finishes Points      
  FallenAngel 4 7      
  Runt 3 5.5      
  Popart 3 5.5      
  MasterLeader 2 4      
  Gonzasco -1 1.5      
  Skenoj -1 1.5      
  Gator001 -1 1.5      
  The1rstSaint -1 1.5      

Funds ranking
  Name Event income (Purchases) Sales Total Points
  The1rstSaint 42000 0 0 42000 7
  Popart 46000 -15000 0 31000 6
  FallenAngel 85000 -65000 0 20000 5
  Gator001 23000 -5000 0 18000 4
  Runt 34000 -20000 0 14000 3
  Skenoj 20000 -15000 0 5000 2
  Gonzasco 32000 -30000 2500 4500 1
  MasterLeader 86000 -85000 0 1000 0
  • Upvote 2

UFC 260:  Miocic vs. Ngannou 2 - RESULTS

Stipe Miocic [CHAMP] vs. Francis N'Gannou (Camp Popart)
Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque
Thomas Almeida vs. Sean O'Malley (Camp Runt)
Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick (Camp Gator001)
Jamie Mullarkey vs. Khama Worthy

(Camp Popart) Alonzo Menifield vs. Fabio Cherant
Jared Gooden vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov
Modestas Bukauskas vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk
Shane Young vs. Omar Morales
Abu Azaitar vs. Marc-Andre Barriault

Camp Popart: 2 - 0 ( 10+10+7 + 2+2 = 31k ) (Finish: +2)
-Francis N'Gannou [#1] - 10k
-Alonzo Menifield - 2k

Camp Runt: 1 - 0 ( 2+2+3 = 7k ) (Finish: +1)
-Sean O'Malley - 2k

Camp Gator001: 1 - 0 (2+2 = 4k ) (Finish: 0)
-Miranda Maverick - 2k

Great event for all the participating camps!
Keep it up guys!

• Upvote 1