Nominations: New Manager of the Year 2020

TJMitchell

Hey everybody,

This is the New Manager of the Year 2020 nominations thread.

1. Returning managers will not count.

2. I am pushing the manager creation date back to October 2019 to allow those that would have been "too new" to make last years awards.

These threads will likely be open for around a month, pending how active they stay. Start nominating!

10 minutes ago, lotos said:

Esiah Xavier (130168)

Agreed, Esiah has had an amazing past year and has worked up to as high as #8 and sits at #11 currently.  He's just progressed amazingly.  Full disclosure, yes, he's a fellow Yabai.  Unfortunately, I think he may miss the cutoff as his creation date is August I believe.

This is a tough one because a lot of managers start playing very part time only logging on here and there.  It took me a good 4-6 months before I started playing daily.  So last year, the awards were being talked about just as I had started really taking to the game.  I started playing in August though, I think.  So this year has been my real first year, the last 6 months of last year was just the bait.  lol

Good luck Esiah, sound deserving if you qualify for this. 

Would like to nominate Andrew Wittig for this.  But in transparency he is my son and in my alliance so if my nomination doesn't count that's fine.  He was a top mentee of Grumpy this year and has been consistently ranked in the top 100.  Maybe Grumpy would have more insight to his candidacy. 

• 2 weeks later...