Nominations: Poster of the Year 2020

TJMitchell

47 minutes ago, popart said:

Don't know who makes the posters for Sucker Punch but i've been enjoying them all year. Here's their latest one:

6 minutes ago, Gator001 said:

Every single card of suckerpunch has a great poster some examples, there are also ones with gifs but I dont know how to post here. All done by Hare I believe

3 minutes ago, Suske127 said:

I second that ^ Assuming it's Hare; he does a great job. Like the Christmas poster Papart posted above for example

Appreciate the vote of confidence guys and super glad that you guys like them.  To be fair though, they're all pretty much cookie cutter from a base template, so I don't have to do a ton for each one.  There are considerably better poster artists out there than me.  I'm humbled to be mentioned, and more importantly though, I'm just really happy that our managers in the org enjoy that each event has one.  Thanks for the mention.  ?

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, Gator001 said:

Every single card of suckerpunch has a great poster some examples, there are also ones with gifs but I dont know how to post here. All done by Hare I believe

1603474117SPPS_Poster_19x.png

1596583857SP_Poster_155CSS_Finx.png

1607436224SPPS_Poster_28 x.png

To upload a gif, use a third party uploader like imgur.com or https://paste.pics/ 

Then share/copy link and paste. Make sure you pick the gif link.

3 minutes ago, lotos said:

To upload a gif, use a third party uploader like imgur.com or https://paste.pics/ 

Then share/copy link and paste. Make sure you pick the gif link.

Or if you already have access to the image in gif form on the site somewhere, right click it and choose "Copy image address" as shown here:

0648b05fe517aa4eff36bb227d3ef9aa.png

and use that URL when posting here in the forum under the Other Media -> Insert media from URL button.  Then you don't have to re-host it on another site.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1