Super Sydney Square Down - New Organization in Sydney - 370K

GeorgeC

Minion GeorgeC speaking for the Master, Ssj mrTBE.

A new 370K organization is being put together in Sydney. Recruiting has started for all divisions and the contracts are as follows:

3-fight introductory offer - 1500/2000/2000

Winners of at least two out of their three fights will be automatically re-signed to a five-fight contract, financing to be negotiated and approved by Owner.

If you win only one of the three fights, you're going to be offered the same contract and a virtual pat on the back for a job well done.

Losers of all three are, unfortunately, going to be put out to pasture. Jobbers are a necessary job in the entertainment world, but not in this organization.

If you are looking to start fresh, or would like to test out a new fighter instead of using QFC, please let us know.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome along good friends and neighbors, this is retired MMA fighter, Punch “Drunk” McDermott, live from Frankie’s Diner …

It’s Frankie’s Pizza, Punch.

Frankie’s Diner, Frankie’s Pizza, Frankie’s f*cking Fine High-Noon Teatime, who cares? It’s a dump. This is what my life has come to now? Former Ashbourne Events Welterweight Champion …

That tournament never took place, Punch.

… undefeated in the CMMA …

Also not true, Punch.

Am I that hard up for money? Hellbent still pays me don’t they?

That they do, Punch.

They’re good people, good people. But we’re here in Koala town this week to talk about Super Sydney Square Down and their new sponsors, Sydney Fight Gear. Owned and operated by Cope T, Sydney Fight Gear is the number one clothing store in Sydney and we here at Super Sydney Square Down cannot thank them enough for sponsoring this organization.

Fresh off a mildly successful January 16th opener at the Micro Arena, we return to the same venue for the much anticipated follow-up on January 23rd. SSSD 1 wasn't without its controversies, as the arena was only half-full. Said SSSD owner, Ssj mrTBE, "We expected more, I'm not going to lie. It's always tough to open a new fight organization, especially in this competitive market, but we feel we have the right recipe to make a go. These guys are all new, hungry fighters and if the opening fights are any indication of what to expect, watch out."

3SD - Opener

265+ Vern Vurris vs Tall Guy

Vurris came into this fight with an incredible 5-0 record, but manager Mao Xiang downplayed it by pointing to his opponents' combined below-.500 record. Tall Guy wasn't fooled, but couldn't do anything to avoid being taken to the mat in the opening seconds. He did well for a bit, but was overaggressive on his back and became the victim of Vurris' BJJ skills. It was all over before the 3-minute mark and earned Vurris the sub of the night award. 

145 Jacques Leventreur vs Damiano Silva

Leventreur lost his QFC warm-up after a brief slip-up led to him being on the wrong side of a hammerfist. He was ahead on all cards before that, dominating with some great ground skills. Silva was on the plus side of .500 heading into the opener, winning two of his first three by submission. Based on those gameplans, no one was surprised that this one went the distance, though the outcome raised some eyebrows. Silva was satisfied to lay-and-pray and he paid as Leventreur won easily on the scorecards, 30-26.

145 Rupert Everton vs Bite Mightson

There’s something incredibly intelligent and handsome about Rupert Everton. You can tell he comes from good stock. He stood and banged with Mightson, who left his defenses in Vegas, and pummelled him into literal submission before the second round was up. Mightson cried a little, then cried a lot, and then retired. Sad ending to a promising career.

265+ Medzavi Nwaoge vs Dark Henry

The Ugandan native won his QFC warm-up with a closely-scored unanimous decision, using a strong stand-up game to put him over the top. Dark Henry’s warm-up was a nightmare, if he remembers anything of it at all, which saw him get knocked out cold in 13 seconds. This fight reached the second round, but barely, with Nwaoge coming out on the winning side using an armbar submission.

205 Kazuma Kakuei vs Donald Trump

Fight of the Night went the distance with the two splitting the two first rounds. In the third round, Kakuei clinched early and held on through a wild final two minutes to take the decision. Trump didn’t agree with the decision, to no one’s surprise, and evened his overall record at 2 and 2. Kakuei immediately called for a title shot, which had the 158 fans in attendance applauding. You have to love that confidence.

265+ Kokkoro Kirin vs Splendor Jackson

Bookie Cheorge Guvalo should be ashamed of this matchup. We realize the roster is thin, but booking a fight between two guys in the same camp? Embarrassing. Kirin overcame his QFC warm-up loss to knockout his stablemate in a little over a minute. Was Jackson taking it easy? Could there have been money exchanged in the locker room? A little wink-wink before the final punch by Kirin? Kirin improves to 1-1 and Jackson falls to 0 and 2.

265+ Thomas Muller vs Ronan Raw

This co-main event went the distance, but fans wished it hadn’t. Rated the worst fight of the night, much of the fifteen minutes was spent on the canvas, seeing both fighters flop around like beached tunas in an attempt to impress the judges. Judge Ben Watson, when asked afterwards said “whoever put in the 10-point must system is a chump. I would have scored in the negatives if I was allowed.” Harsh, but he did help score the match in favor of Muller. It was both fighters first MMA Tycoon fight.

Main Event

265+ Tony Beer vs Bradley Jones

The Main Event had Sydney’s own, Tony Beer, impress in his MMA debut with a first round knockout while taking home the first ever KO of the Night in the process. Jones had his own impressive debut in his QFC warmup, but couldn’t put any BJJ offense together this night, continuously getting countered by Beer’s speed. A memorable first Main Event, one of many to come for 3SD fans.

3SD 2 – January 23 - Preview

Micro Arena in downtown Sydney is the once again the home for Super Sydney Square Down, this time SSSD 2. It’s a smaller fight card than the opener, but there are still some great matchups to look forward too.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Tayaen Porfirigo Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Vinny Tulip

170 Tayaen Porfirigo (1-0) vs Vinny "The Rat" Tulip (1-0)

Two newcomers to the chart-climbing organization square off in the 170 pound division. Tayaen Porfirigo opened his MMA career in Rio de Janeiro, scoring a surprise second round submission win over Gueremo Dos Santos. Porfirigo used some good grappling skills to overcome a lazy first round, tiring his opponent out with the ground game and slipping a triangle in before the second round bell rung. His opponent also won his QFC warm-up, a first round beatdown of Run It in St Petersburg. Tulip set up the counter from the first ring of the bell and was never in any serious trouble, rocking his opponent a minute before he knocked him out for good. It subsequently retired from the game, saying “those 11 punches were the worst I’ve ever taken”.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dark Henry  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mr Krabs

265+ Dark Henry (0-2) vs Mr "Penny Pincher" Krabs (0-1)

The good news is that someone will get their very first MMA win. Henry has had a disastrous start to his career, losing his QFC warm-up in record time, and his 3SD opener early in the second round. There’s still much to stay positive about though. His combined opponent record is a flawless 5-0, and his wrestling skills are strong enough to cause anybody worry. Does he have the stamina and confidence to give his all in this, his second fight in a week? Mr Krabs lost his QFC opener with two seconds left in the first round, disappointing, but not horrible considering the quality of his opponent. He’s already called out Henry, vowing to all who will listen about how badly he’s going to beat him. We like his confidence, but does he have the skills to back it up?

36b3.jpg  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Issy Rapid

145 "Lord" Rupert Everton (1-1) vs Issy "Speed" Rapid (0-1)

Ruper Everton is the greatest, no, second greatest fighter of all time. He retired Bite Mightson last week and he’s taking this fight against Rapid on short notice. Issy Rapid … I don’t know, is he? His QFC warm-up was in tournament 1033, a first round loss to Bruno Sultan. It started really well for the German native, as he took his opponent to the ground, working him over with sub attempts and some ground and pound. He just couldn’t finish him off, forcing the referee to reset the fighters about half-way through the round. By then, all the hard work left Rapid exhausted and he was easy pickings for Sultan, who slapped an armbar and made Rapid tap with thirty seconds left in the round.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jason Jackson Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Blocker Gee

265+ Jason "Double J" Jackson (0-1) vs Blocker "bigG" Gee

Two newcomers to the organization has Jason Jackson squaring off against Blocker Gee. Jackson lost a close unanimous decision in his QFC warm-up, sandwiching one good round in between two duds. His clinch game was working well and insiders say that once he puts on more muscle, he'll be better able to control. Blocker Gee is a complete unknown, starting his MMA career later in life, and his manager Daniel "I don't sing White Christmas" Kay is being tight-lipped on what to expect from his fighter. Gee is 40 pounds heavier, Jackson 25 cm's taller. Will Gee try to get inside and use his strength? Will Jackson use his height and reach to keep his opponent away? Stay tuned.

• Upvote 3

Special 3SD Offer

Punch Drunk McDermott here. Are you a new MMA Tycoon fighter with no money? A piss-poor manager launder it to support somebody else's career? Can't stop losing at the rigged Bet High Low game? Look no further, your Nigerian Prince is here. The 3SD fighter, current or future, with the best smacktalk, interview, or character build will receive, from my own pockets, $50,000. Yes, it's that easy. Take to the 3SD smacktalk thread, get involved, come up with someone original, real, and meaningful, and I'll transfer your brand new $50,000 to your inbox. Make us laugh, make us cry, make us scared, just don't make it offensive. ** Valid until Valentine's Day, 2021.

** Fine print - offensive includes language, racism, sexism, facism. Your judge will be Mr 3SD himself, Ssj mrTBE. Not applicable in Hawaii or Quebec. Brought to you by the greatest character creation of all time, Punch McDermott.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

1610980754Screenshot_20210118-093835~2.png

SSSD 3 (946037)

Organization:     Super Sydney Square Down

Date:     30 Jan 2021

City:       Sydney (31 Jan 2021 05:00 GMT)

Arena:   Paddy O'Malley's - Sydney (700)

Rules:    MMA

Super Sydney Square Down shrunk SSSD 2 and it worked out pretty well for owner, Ssj mrTBE. They nearly sold out the venue, by the slimmest of margins, and we saw great action throughout the night. SSSD 3 moves to 700-seat venue Paddy O’Malley;s and features five fights, most in the 265+ division.

Once again, thanks to our sponsor, Sydney Fight Gear, for being the top clothing store in Sydney.

Main Event

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Vern VurrisMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Medzavi Nwaoge

265+ lbs               Vern Vurris (6-0) v Medzavi Nwaoge (2-0)

Vurris has the better record, starting his MMAT career with a perfect 6-and-0 record. His opponent’s record is 6-8 so although he’s setting the world on fire, his opponent’s are not. Vurris opened SSSD opener with a first-round submission win over Tall Guy. Guy did his best to keep it off the ground, he was no dummy, but bowed to unrelenting pressure and tapped out at 2:56 of the first round. Shujaa Nwaoge is 2-0 after earning a unanimous decision in his QFC warm-up and an early second round submission at SSSD2. It was a completely different gameplan from his first fight so which one will he show up this time? Whichever it is, Nwaoge is in control of the 265+ division, barely, and a win over Vurris would definitely cement him a number one contender.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Thomas MullerMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Tony Beer

265+ lbs               Thomas "Funny" Muller (1-0) v Tony Beer (1-0)

It’s a tight 265+ division. Thomas Muller is sitting on right on Nwaoge’s heels after a three-round unanimous decision at 3SD’s opener against Ronan Raw. It wasn’t the cleanest of fights for Muller and he had to overcome a poor start to win the final two rounds in order to secure victory. He cut Raw early in the second with a great combo and was able to control the ground game in the latter half of the fight with some good ground and pound. Tony Beer is dropping weight classes after this fight and will give up close to 75 pounds here. His corner doesn’t seem concerned, so why should we? Beer dominated in his opener, a 30 second KO of Bradley Jones, earning him KO of the night. The hometown hero landed all his punches and moves to the top of the 265 division.

Undercard

265+ lbs               Bradley "The Reaper" Jones (1-1) v Kokkoro Kirin (1-1)

Bradley Jones’ star is losing some of its early luster and he’s hoping, like Beer, that moving down in weight will spark some life back into it. He’s 1-1 after splitting his first two and his manager was concerned enough after 3SD’s Opener to move down to his natural weight division of 265. With only days left to his fight against Kirin, his manager also inexplicably moved him back to Sydney, causing a massive drop in his energy level. Does he have enough time to recuperate before his final 265+ fight? Kokkoro Kirin doesn’t care where Jones lives, so long as he shows up for the fight. Sitting mid-way up the 265+ rankings, Kirin fought back to .500 after a first round KO of Splendor Jackson at 3DS’s opener. He was cut early by a vicious leg kick, but steadied himself and punched himself to a win. The cut is worrisome, but if Kirin can display that punching prowess, his corner will live with it.

205 lbs                  Donald "The President" Trump (2-2) v Clover Cloudhaze (0-0)

No it’s not THAT Donald Trump, but his morale is probably at the same level. After two wins in three QFC warm up fights, Trump opened his SSSD career with a close three-round unanimous decision loss. His stand-up game was great, but he had a difficult time adjusting in the clinch, which cost him the fight. Clover Cloudhaze sounds like a weather phenomenon … or a salad. Yes, he’s a salad.

265+ lbs               Tall Guy (0-1) v Ronan "Stomp" Raw (0-1)

Two fighters looking for their first wins. Tall Guy lost his 3SD debut to Vern Vurris via first round submission. He landed the first two shots of the fight and produced zero offense afterwards, being forced to fend off multiple sub attempts while having his head pounded into the ground. Ronan Raw lost his opener to Thomas Muller, though it wasn’t all bad news. His takedown defense was solid, clinch work was great, but his groundwork was subpar. It will be a fight of contrasting styles, who will come out on top?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

-Kazuma Kakuei on his upcoming fight at SSSD 4 and his future in the Light-Heavyweight division

"私はこの戦いが一方向に進んでいるのを見ます、そしてそれはノックアウトです。私はここ数週間、たくさんのトレーニングをしてきました。実際にコンディショニングに取り組み、彼の柔術の準備をしています。対戦相手の例を挙げたいと思います。私がここで最高であることを部門の他の人に示しています。将来的には、ここで優勝した後、初優勝を狙うと思います。ここでさらに多くの戦いがあり、最初のライトヘビー級チャンピオンになることを楽しみにしています。"

-Kakuei's translator and manager Himbade Zindano then steps up offering a rough translation

"I see this fight going one way, and that's a knockout. I've been training a lot in the last few weeks, working on conditioning and preparing for his Jiu-Jitsu. I plan to make an example of my opponent and show the others in the division that I'm the man to beat. As for the future, I look forward to many more fights in the SSSD and after winning here I hope for a shot to fight for the inaugural Light-Heavyweight title."

• Upvote 1

SSJ mrTBE here,

Just wanted to let everyone know im looking to add some belts for the 170, 205, and 265+ weight classes.

Here's what im thinking, (265+)Nwaoge vs winner of Vern/Muller, (205)Clover vs winner of Kazuma/Spongebob, and (170)Holland vs undecided.

Hopefully these 3 title fights will all happen on SSSD 8.

• Upvote 1

-Kazuma Kakuei being interviewed after his TKO win

Reporter: Great win tonight Kazuma, how're you feeling right now?

Kazuma Kakuei: Very good, always glad to have quick fight.

Reporter: You knew Squarepants had outstanding BJJ going into the fight. How did you prepare for this fight, Did you do anything differently in preparation? 

Kazuma Kakuei: Hai. I work very hard on Takedown Defense to try and keep fight on feet, I think it made big difference since he not take me down.

Reporter:You predicted a knock out before the fight, did wanting to get that prediction right influence your fighting style out there tonight.

Kazuma Kakuei: No. I always fight hoping for knock out and try to put on show for crowd, tonight not different. 

Reporter: Its been announced that your next fight will most likely be against Clover Cloudhaze for the 205 belt. Give us some thoughts on that.

Kazuma Kakuei: I very grateful to have chance to fight for championship. Cloudhaze is very good Muay Thai fighter but that's it, I think i have advantage on stand up and ground. I see next fight going very much like this one.

Reporter: Alright, and with that we'll end the interview. Thanks for your time Kazuma, hoping that next interview you'll have that. belt around your waist

Kazuma Kakuei: arigato gozaimashita

-Kakuei would then bow and leave

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Medzavi "Shujaa" Nwaoge wins the third fight of the trilogy against Vernis Vurris and is the new SSSD 265+ champion.

With the submission victory in the first round of the main fight of "SSSD 11: Vurris vs. Nwaoge 3", Shujaa Nwaoge takes the belt that Vurris had won in the previous fight.

As in the previous fight, Medzavi was unable to assert his KO Power, but this time, Vurris's ground'n pond also didn't work as well and allowed Medzavi to isolate one of his arms with a loose triangle and force Vurris to tap.

Congratulations to Medzavi "Shujaa" Nwaoge!!

• 2 months later...

16076673655963.gif

Michael 'The Butcher' Materlak

Come on Vinny Tulip you cant sit on that title fight offer forever, get your shit together and defend

As the saying goes, "shit or get off the pot" ,  there is only 9 days left

Vinny Tulip stop being a paper champ! I am not going away you will have to fight me or spend the rest of your life hiding in your mothers basement as a former "fighter" (sort of fighter)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

had a good laugh today

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=372554

This guy is champ and my guy had next shot at him, but the champs manager rejects the fight. Ok so i drop him, her or it a line explaining that when you are champ you have to defend it in this game. If you want to protect or build up fighters is no problem dont take title fights

got a great reply

image.png.745306d46757e0d22572108d1370e314.png

Must be a eunuch as it reckons it has has a dick to suck but obviously no balls

Its a pity because its good having another ID org in sydney but im getting the feeling should have taken the Enigma contract now instead of trying to support orgs

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Gator001 said:

had a good laugh today

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=372554

This guy is champ and my guy had next shot at him, but the champs manager rejects the fight. Ok so i drop him, her or it a line explaining that when you are champ you have to defend it in this game. If you want to protect or build up fighters is no problem dont take title fights

got a great reply

image.png.745306d46757e0d22572108d1370e314.png

Must be a eunuch as it reckons it has has a dick to suck but obviously no balls

Its a pity because its good having another ID org in sydney but im getting the feeling should have taken the Enigma contract now instead of trying to support orgs

Wait, the Org is supporting them ducking the fight? I'm assuming they have ample time to prepare and everything.

Pot meet kettle much? You stand out in this because you were the first to dodge one of my fight offers, and have done it more since that time, but oddly enough you took the same offer when it was for a title fight? Cute. It's either a dodge, or you need 3-4 weeks of extra training. From what I've gathered from other org owners, you've got quite the rep for dodging/picking/choosing your way around, so this was quite funny to read

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, andy808 said:

Pot meet kettle much? You stand out in this because you were the first to dodge one of my fight offers, and have done it more since that time, but oddly enough you took the same offer when it was for a title fight? Cute. It's either a dodge, or you need 3-4 weeks of extra training. From what I've gathered from other org owners, you've got quite the rep for dodging/picking/choosing your way around, so this was quite funny to read

is this me you are talking about? I thought I always stepped up against your guys. Only time I ever refused a fight as a champ was once back in JAG against Bwang couple years ago. That was because i didnt have a clue then. Once i understood how it worked i took the fight and have never done again

5 minutes ago, andy808 said:

Maybe more recently yes, but thats probably because you know by now I'm a loud mouth. I had a list of duckers(at least when I cared about this game), you were on it for your shenanigans

well im calling bullshit, I have never had a champ refuse to fight one of your guys, ever

I dont give a shit if someone turn down normal fights it means nothing to me. I am talking about if you have a champ refusing to fight. If you want to go along slower is all good, just dont take title fights.

so which champ did i have that refused to defend title against you?

as for the comment "more recently because i know you are a loudmouth"?? hahaha you are thinking this computer game and you are more important than they are in reality

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, andy808 said:

It wasnt between a champ, although the times you did duck you did accept a title fight against my champ with the same fighter, good one. I see you pick and choose your battles on here just like you pick and choose your battles for your fighters

so what you are saying is i havent rejected defending a title against any of your fighters? So what are you on about? You have lost me here, maybe read what was said at the start

Now if you are saying something different than my original post that I have rejected fights in the game? Yeah of course I have and for many reasons, including, having a break, its a mismatch, not interested in challenging for a title and having to fight every month defending it if i win, or just fuck that guy. I also have been having 10-20 fights a month for the last couple of years so I guess I accepted a lot of fights as well

as I said I couldnt care if someone rejects a fight, its up to them , im good with it 100% of the time except when they have the title

i dont know if you are drunk or just trolling, 

Of course you're going to say you're good with someone dodging when you do it yourself lol. And dont try to tell people you went to this lesser org out of the goodness of your heart instead of something like enigma, cause you know that's where the competition is and wanted some free Ws against whatever bums signed here

• Downvote 2

8 hours ago, andy808 said:

Of course you're going to say you're good with someone dodging when you do it yourself lol. And dont try to tell people you went to this lesser org out of the goodness of your heart instead of something like enigma, cause you know that's where the competition is and wanted some free Ws against whatever bums signed here

hahahahaha im based in sydney, whats your excuse (and i already have fghters at enigma )

Champ s must defend was the whole post, you jumped in yapping as you always do like a drunk troll. you get shown up as wrong and like all trolls you squirm around trying to find another angle

800 fights in 3 years in the game , opp rank of 138 - so i must not be dodging that much hey?

Now I see why your seen in the light that you are, Ill leave you with it yap yap

i think i just dropped a couple of IQ points

• Upvote 1