Replace Hilo with Miami

Zello

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

Due to the recent springbreak riots and curfew Miami's request to host Tycoon fights has been denied.

False. That is just the regular scene on MMA Tycoon everytime you win a fight.

Hilo needs to go, Miami is a much better location.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 3/21/2021 at 9:54 PM, Zello said:

False. That is just the regular scene on MMA Tycoon everytime you win a fight.

Hilo needs to go, Miami is a much better location.

Alright alright considering so many people are craving for some change POWERFUL FRENZ has given me green lite to bring this up the ladder.

I asked my super hot model girlfriend how feasible this is and she told me it was actually quite easy but to not axe to add cities to simply swap existing ones for new ones.  She scored a 131 on a recent IQ test flying Air Dubai from Abu's D. to NYC so she knows bestest.

Now, hear me out.  It is obvious a few cities are a bit stale, and some remain iconic (I would not touch Helsinki out of respect for all the FinnFighters we have in the game for example). So my advise is to swap say .... 2 cities ??

I also don't wanna hear about Texas they cannot even handle 3 inches of snow how they gonna handle 11 inches of Camara ??????? 

So let me plant seeds w Mike while we keep discussing 1) city possibilities here 2) how many to swap 3)anything else I am missing???

It's gotta be simple, assthetic like Mike says... yes assthetic hmm 

Cities, fook I failed Geography ... I used to argue w a colleague that Santorini was in Argentina because of Sabatini 

• Downvote 2

Ok Mike replied :) 

No I did not ask him to swap Rio with Calcutta lol obviously I am just joking :) 

Mike replied that it is quite easy to swap cities. 

I don't want to missquote him plus I referred him to this thread so he can see our exact ask, here is his reply/ this is where the conversation is right meow:

The ones now are to keep a nice spread across timezones. I don't want another US city... there are already 5 cities in that rough time area. 

In terms of actually swapping a city, it's not THAT hard but I dont think it really achieves anything.

• Upvote 1

God I really suck at Geography. 

I keep thinking that because Hilo is technically in the U S of A it is in the same timezone as Miami. 

Mike said that he wants to keep the Timezones intact and I replied to swap Hilo with Miami ... 

Hilo Timezone ap Google is GMT-10 ..  There is also a note Aldotian Standard Time... must do with Aldo I guess.

ok now Miami..(basicaly Cuba) 

ap Google Maps Miami is GMT-4 (Eastern) ok I know this one, this is same as me in real lifez

Lamar you might want to take over here, this is the part where I usually piss off Mike not because of ill will but simple, unadulterated.. ignorance.

he legit spelled out for me what he didn't want to do and I replied with the same ask

Now the 5 cities .... OMG how am I supposed to figure out what are the 5 Cities he mentions.

This shit is like an Indiana Jones puzzle for me, should have paid more attention in school.

Ok my next step is to figure out these mysterious 5 cities in the similar Timezone ... brb

• Downvote 1

Alright so Mike got back to me with what he was willing to do.  I will be starting a poll (in the General Discussion area ap more traffic) since we would like as much participation as possible from the managers so that everybody is happy :) 

But things are moving :) and he offered some really cool stuff but we will vote and take it from there.

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2021 at 5:55 PM, Rei said:

Fook Hilo. Swapping it out for a city in Thailand would make the most sense since its the biggest fight capital that isn't already in the game - with others like Singapore and Dubai next in line. 

Agreed.

How do we have a game that has Muay Thai as a huge part of it and not have a city in Thailand?

Move Hilo to Bangkok!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...