Camp Camara 2021 - The Disappearance of the King

35 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

Not arguing that either.  But I live in Houston, very close to Floyd's family.  I don't know how many people would be close to this topic from the states, or who would care.  But I promise there are some.  And Mike has made it very clear he doesn't make enough money from the game to keep it updated.  So the loss of even a few managers over this would hurt his income, and in turn hurt the game even further due to his even less motivation to continue updating it.

he doesnt make enough money because game is not updated

game is not updated because he doesn't make enough money

which one started first tho?

tenor.gif?itemid=14083216

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, barney said:

Someone has been spamming the name "OJ Simpson" and some OJ avatars tho. Where do we draw the line?

Honestly I've never been a big fan of naming fighters after any irl people, I perfer just making up some new people. That's part of the fun in my own opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Tetas said:

Bro killing a black man by choking him for 9 minutes is not something to praise. You cannot be making racist killers that show no remorse praised. That honestly is just very fucked up

Nobody is praising what he did IRL. This is a online game. People make fighter's names other murderers on this game but nobody says a thing. 

Also about Chauvin, and this will be the first and only time I mention it, there's no proof that he's a racist. He was charged with involuntary murder which means he didn't mean to kill the guy, his terrible actions just lead to it. He deserved what he got though. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

8 minutes ago, zackmartin11 said:

Nobody is praising what he did IRL. This is a online game. People make fighter's names other murderers on this game but nobody says a thing. 

Also about Chauvin, and this will be the first and only time I mention it, there's no proof that he's a racist. He was charged with involuntary murder which means he didn't mean to kill the guy, his terrible actions just lead to it. He deserved what he got though. 

I see what you said in the first sentence but the fact that someone can choke someone out in public like its a public execution and make fun of the person while he is trying to just catch his breath is insane.. You cannot defend a cold killer that swore to protect but instead made police and other forces look bad to the regular eye... 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Tetas said:

I see what you said in the first sentence but the fact that someone can choke someone out in public like its a public execution and make fun of the person while he is trying to just catch his breath is insane.. You cannot defend a cold killer that swore to protect but instead made police and other forces look bad to the regular eye... 

I'm not defending a murderer. He is a murderer. It's a common police practice to place your knee on their neck when cuffing a suspect. He not went above and beyond (and that's why it was murder).

Also I said I don't agree with the George Floyd character, it's definitely in bad taste. I'm just not opposed to having Chauvin as a fighter because he's a cold blooded murderer and that's the mentally you'd want a fighter to have. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, zackmartin11 said:

he's a cold blooded murderer and that's the mentally you'd want a fighter to have. 

Not sure I follow this

Why?

There are literaly more "IRL Nicest guy on planet" fighters than you can possibly count, while you see fighters with this mentality constantly getting in trouble because of it

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, barney said:

Not sure I follow this

Why?

There are literaly more "IRL Nicest guy on planet" fighters than you can possibly count, while you see fighters with this mentality constantly getting in trouble because of it

Probably a terrible take and because of Mike banning Camara over naming his fighter that, I don't really want to be next so I'm just gonna shut up

Carlos Newton, Demian Maia, Andy Hug, GSP, Sean O Connel, Stephen Tompson, Pacquiao, Frazier, Emille Griffith...

In BJJ? Bernardo Faria, Marcelo Garcia, Mike Musumeci, Craig Jones, lachlan Giles...

Remember Tyron Woodley vs Gastelum? When the fat dude lost weight?

More nice guys in the sport than you can count

What about the fucktards? Toquinho is a murderous psycopath that is not in jail just because he found out ripping knees of is more fun than killing people. He legits fight to hurt people and this got him unemployed.
"Fuck, yeah sure Jon Jones career is awesome, but imagine how much greater he would have been if he didnt act like a fucking psycho and hit and run prego chicks for a living?" (luckily for him, he is still unbeaten so UFC cant kick him like a dog after doing shit like they did with Palhares, even tho they want to)

"Imagine how uncontested McGregor would have been if he stopped sucker punching old folks and raping naive groupies and instead focused in training".... And the list goes on... We all been there and thought that at least once.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TJMitchell said:

Fun fact. Stone Cold Steve Austin based his character on Richard Kuklinski. A hitman convicted of 5 murders. Nicknamed 'The Iceman'

I always thought he was portraying a closeted homosexual hillbilly.  His violence towards men exercised his sexual repression and frustration.

• Upvote 2