Camp Camara 2021 - The Disappearance of the King

40 minutes ago, Zello said:

Camara could win though. I wish I knew his tactics.

I can only beat people with no morale... all Camaras fighters were mediocre at best but he was a slider MASTER! Like I have a couple absolute world beaters but I can't seem to figure sliders out for the life of me and I always lose to guys I should beat!

• Like 1

I was honestly sad, Camara was the ONLY reason I didn't quit this game when I first began a few years back. He was the only org owner who signed my fighters when I started and he was one of the VERY few people who actually answered my questions and gave me tips to win fights when I began. He gave me  a few loans back in the day and was pretty much my mentor, even though I never really had a mentor, I had one dude mentor me and he didn't teach nor help me with anything lmao not going to lie, the game is going to be much less fun without his Camara character here.. Because he's obviously still here, he and his powerful fwends. lmao

• Like 2

On 4/26/2021 at 4:31 AM, SavageMMa said:

I was honestly sad, Camara was the ONLY reason I didn't quit this game when I first began a few years back. He was the only org owner who signed my fighters when I started and he was one of the VERY few people who actually answered my questions and gave me tips to win fights when I began. He gave me  a few loans back in the day and was pretty much my mentor, even though I never really had a mentor, I had one dude mentor me and he didn't teach nor help me with anything lmao not going to lie, the game is going to be much less fun without his Camara character here.. Because he's obviously still here, he and his powerful fwends. lmao

Please tell me you’re being sarcastic

5 minutes ago, TJMitchell said:

I keep him locked in a box

Oh you wanna talk about it? Is this a healthy relationship?

On 4/25/2021 at 8:31 PM, SavageMMa said:

Yeah Camara did help me with getting started in this game in similar way too.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 4/26/2021 at 4:31 AM, SavageMMa said:

You fell into the Camara trap being a newbie, That was his game go after the newbies and try to make them like him and then he could use it to his advantage :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Camara is a lying, multi abuser. who got off on pissing people off. Yet he is missed and admired so much.

I have done my fair share of support and content in the game, yet Camara will always be the guy remembered.

It is what it is, i do what i do because i enjoy it, weather its running orgs, doing graphics. the list goes on and on but when i nearly quit i wouldn't have been missed. Yet a schmuck like that is.

So heres to Camara, loved by so many. RIP

Image result for pour out liquor image

For me though, good riddance you slimey fuck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• TJMitchell changed the title to Camp Camara 2021 - The Disappearance of the King
On 8/31/2021 at 10:32 PM, Squiiid said:

Yeah I miss the guy and we didn't get along at all. Imagine having a sensitive vagina and getting ur feels hurt on a dead forum lmao

A hypocritical ass hat who liked to chime in every chance he got to tell me what I was doing wrong with my org. This coming from I guy who owned a org called FartMMA. There was no sensitive Vagina involved(in my case anyway), just a guy who had enough of a pathetic lifeless troll.

He had his favorites whom he liked to mess with, some played along, and some like myself did both, it all depended on what my mood was.

My biggest memory is the time he came to me in a truce to try and fuck with a certain Stepdad. He had such a well planned 6 paragraph plan that he thought would end said Stepdad. My reply was haha, fuck off did you really think I would have anything to do with a worthless pile of booty stank like yourself.

Do we really want to say the game is dying more now because of a troll's departure though? Really we just need a new Troll, the "King" of Trolls?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

A hypocritical ass hat who liked to chime in every chance he got to tell me what I was doing wrong with my org. This coming from I guy who owned a org called FartMMA. There was no sensitive Vagina involved(in my case anyway), just a guy who had enough of a pathetic lifeless troll.

He had his favorites whom he liked to mess with, some played along, and some like myself did both, it all depended on what my mood was.

My biggest memory is the time he came to me in a truce to try and fuck with a certain Stepdad. He had such a well planned 6 paragraph plan that he thought would end said Stepdad. My reply was haha, fuck off did you really think I would have anything to do with a worthless pile of booty stank like yourself.

Do we really want to say the game is dying more now because of a troll's departure though? Really we just need a new Troll, the "King" of Trolls?

M8e1.gif

4 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

I hear you bro, he def was a weirdo but I enjoyed a good amount of his bullshit. He was a heel. I don't think he had as much ability and power as he or anyone else thinks he had. Kinda just f3d off of reactions it seemed. Hated the name fartmma but I had a few fighters there and my experience was decent couldn't complain (except for maybe the name but really that's not shit tbh) not trying to defend him I jus joined the game with him being the forum ass hat so I guess his trollness is nostalgic for me lol

• Upvote 1