Corona Vaccine

Pimpson

Who will use the Corona Vaccine ??

I never used a Vaccine against a flu before .. 

But now fucking Corona is out there .. And next year I would like to fly to Japan .. And I think I have to be vaccinated or they won't let me fly .. What really sucks .. 

Any Opinion .. Should I get vaccinated or not ?? 

I should say I live in Austria and I'm 38 .. So I wouldn't get the Vaccine before May or June .. 

Hmm .. 

• Upvote 2

TBH most nurses that took the shot at the hospital I work felt some generic "sick" state - fatigue, soreness, and I think one or two felt chills/fever. Also heard that from one doc, but he is like almost 90 yo and had 3 heart attacks. Me and all other docs felt nothing at all. It is also important to note that this is a self-limited condition that usually lasts 24 to 48 hours tops. It is way better than having a tube down ur throat

If you are afraid from the vax you should avoid reading ANY pills side effect list. Also avoid alcohol. Avoid breathing, since O2 reacts in your body creating free radicals... You know what just kinda like stop living, since thats the main pre-requisite to suffering and death

I'll get the vaccine when I can.

I used to be fairly reserved about it because of the short time of development, until I read up on vaccines and realized most vaccines take ages to develop due to 1) a lack of funding and 2) a relatively low number of infected per capita, neither of which are factors in the covid-19 vaccines.

I still have some reservations re: long-term effects like the swine flu vaccine had, but I'm last in line for my shots anyways so I get to use the rest of the population as my guinea pigs.

• Upvote 1

It also take ages cause its hard to make researching centers working together (multicentric studies), increasing the number of intervention guinea pigs and the burocratic onhold time papers get between phases 1 to 2 to 3 to 4...
WHO and the pharma industry was already expecting a new pandemic for what, a decade? It was called "Disease X", and we already expected or guessed it could be a Corona virus... So research was not started from zero as well, it was all ready to be set in motion.

https://www.mriglobal.org/what-is-disease-x-how-to-prepare-for-an-unknown-infectious-disease/

And about the swine flu case... It was what, 300 cases of long term side effect in 90-100 million doses? Thats kinda rare.

And almost exclusive to nordic countries, which is much more likely to be some specific genetic interaction with that population, not a "swine flu vaccine" issue.

Even if Sars-Cov-2 vaccine has the EXACT same issue, I'd still say vaccinating side effect is still a lower risk than unvaccinated disease... I mean, EVERYTHING, literally EVERYTHING we do in medicine IS causing some harm at the patient, its all about weighting harm vs benefit

3 hours ago, barney said:

And about the swine flu case... It was what, 300 cases of long term side effect in 90-100 million doses? Thats kinda rare.

And almost exclusive to nordic countries, which is much more likely to be some specific genetic interaction with that population, not a "swine flu vaccine" issue.

Even if Sars-Cov-2 vaccine has the EXACT same issue, I'd still say vaccinating side effect is still a lower risk than unvaccinated disease... I mean, EVERYTHING, literally EVERYTHING we do in medicine IS causing some harm at the patient, its all about weighting harm vs benefit

Pretty much yeah, but being from a Nordic country.. ;)

I have a sort of 2 phase logic for not really wanting it right now, the first being I'm willing to let other people get it first as a sort of 'just in case we fuck it up at the start somehow' measure and second is that I'm a healthy male in my late 20's not working anything 'front line' so there's better arms to stick that into right now anyway.

No real issues with the medical properties of vaccines but on a slightly related note fuck the cosmetics industry tho.

Vaccines work on a populational scale, not individual scale tho... So it doesnt matter much if your healthy and age or what. Actually, BECAUSE you are a healthy 20yo male that you should get the vaccine so people that have conditions that dont allow them to use the vaccine, at frontline or not, get protection from herd immunity.
Also,  20-30yo people still dies

And yeah fuck the cosmetics industry. Fuck most industry actually

• 1 month later...

There's at least a 98% survival rate... (and this is with ramped up inflated death rates from hospitals on the verge of bankruptcy, hell some places registering heart attacks as corona deaths if they tested positive within 30 days... manipulated statistics)

and imagine how many people get it, just get the sniffles or a head ache, and don't go get tested for various reasons... gonna wager just as many if not more than the people who get reported positive.

vaccine gonna make it what, a 99.7% survival rate?

vaccines are for Healthcare workers, elderly / retirement homes, and guinea pigs.

Won't be getting poked with a needle for the damn flu, even if it was engineered in a lab in china.

the people trying to push this shot into you, doesn't stop with one. First Bill Gates says 1 vaccine shot, and now it's "you might need to get 2 or 3 because all the corona strains" this the same guy talking about replacing meat with synthetic beef.

uh huh... fuck off. lol. Florida doing fine. NY though? ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/coronavirus-vaccine-bill-gates-multiple-doses/

this dude is a computer nerd. he builds computers. wtf is he the face of America when speaking about vaccinations for?

do the math.

love me some Xbox, but not happening Bill. jump on Elon's rocket and go live in the red bunker with him.

if you really wanted to help the world how about free Healthcare and education access for Americans? naaaa. they're useless.

• Downvote 1

On 2/27/2021 at 9:36 AM, zackmartin11 said:

They literally just gave a committee 70 Milliom to help Africa and then got us 2 Million Vaccines with a 62% effective rate

In 20-50 years we'll probably find out this is how they tried to curb population growth in that country.

That or African leaders have really ramped up the corona statistics to cause panic for outside funding and will be shitting on a toilets made of gold.

Not like they couldn't use that kind of money for Healthcare and education...

instead it's for flu shot vaccines... which will be made for by pharmaceutical companies, who are the ones really making the bank.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Rambo said:

In 20-50 years we'll probably find out this is how they tried to curb population growth in that country.

That or African leaders have really ramped up the corona statistics to cause panic for outside funding and will be shitting on a toilets made of gold.

Not like they couldn't use that kind of money for Healthcare and education...

instead it's for flu shot vaccines... which will be made for by pharmaceutical companies, who are the ones really making the bank.

and suckered Canada into funding it.. fuck I hate Trudeau

Hell no. Bill gates can go suck his wife's dick. What is the point of a corona vaccine when it is reported you can still get it without symptoms but can still spread it to others??? The way these things are being implemented in USA right now it is like this will never go away and big pharma and the tech industry are making a killing off it. What is the point of a vaccine if I need to wear a tampon on my face still? Ridiculous. I'm glad I'm leaving in 10 days for international school where the country has 40 cases. Can't wait to live a normal life again.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1