Corona Vaccine

Pimpson

2 hours ago, 10thPlanetKT said:

Hell no. Bill gates can go suck his wife's dick. What is the point of a corona vaccine when it is reported you can still get it without symptoms but can still spread it to others??? The way these things are being implemented in USA right now it is like this will never go away and big pharma and the tech industry are making a killing off it. What is the point of a vaccine if I need to wear a tampon on my face still? Ridiculous. I'm glad I'm leaving in 10 days for international school where the country has 40 cases. Can't wait to live a normal life again.

#1 producer of face tampons and #1 worldwide distributer of face tampons = you guessed it, China!

China is plotting global takeover and America is plotting if dudes can run track with females in high school if they cut off their little sprinter first.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Rambo said:

do your homework willy and you tell me. fear mongering campaigns sell and make capitalist money. good for network ratings.

would be funnier if it weren't true.

What happened in 2015? "ISIS will kill us". Did ISIS stop existing in 2016? Was there just not enough other shit to add to 2016? So many questions haha

11 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

What happened in 2015? "ISIS will kill us". Did ISIS stop existing in 2016? Was there just not enough other shit to add to 2016? So many questions haha

ISIS got curb stomped and point is ISIS was never #1 threat to America's freedom like it's projected. fear mongering campaign to justify drone strikes, military occupation, waterboarding, and anal probing.

all paid for by the American tax payer dollar.

10 hours ago, Rambo said:

ISIS got curb stomped and point is ISIS was never #1 threat to America's freedom like it's projected. fear mongering campaign to justify drone strikes, military occupation, waterboarding, and anal probing.

all paid for by the American tax payer dollar.

But why is every other one a virus and then randomly they chucked in ISIS? Lmao

• 4 weeks later...

Even if there is a mafia in the pharmaceutical industry and other related issues ...
Vaccinating yourself is an act of intelligence, respect for others and citizenship. Getting vaccinated protects the vaccinated, but also the whole society, interrupting contagion networks.

At the moment, it's very sad to be a Brazilian.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Unkwalker said:

Even if there is a mafia in the pharmaceutical industry and other related issues ...
Vaccinating yourself is an act of intelligence, respect for others and citizenship. Getting vaccinated protects the vaccinated, but also the whole society, interrupting contagion networks.

At the moment, it's very sad to be a Brazilian.

Thinking anything else is just about people who feel like they have a lack of control over their lives. They pay taxes, they have to get car insurance, they pay a TV license. They feel the desperate need to act as though they have control over something...and they choose protecting themselves and others.

So, I lied. Got the first dose on Wednesday but only because work is giving me $150 to get it and let me get it while on the clock.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...