Island!?

Ikkitakeda

4 minutes ago, andy808 said:

Rofl some sad no life tiny dicked cringey fuck is going through my whole post history and downvoting everything. That's gonna be a yikes for me, get a life whoever you are, someday someone will love you

Wouldn't be surprised if you did it to yourself cause you're looking attention

• Downvote 2

38 minutes ago, barney said:

At least Paddy thread had some roleplay and some Tycoon related content

This is just a shit festival. No wonder why forum is dead.

Paddy thread Karter challenged me to a real life fight and a POWERFUL FREN Floridian stepped up to the plate and Karter's tiny dick went inwards lol 

I'm just downplaying it because I feel bad for Chris, he is after all 5'2 

• Downvote 3

Alright so I rerolled my Island grappler again. 

Went with a similar build , slightly lighter heavyweight.  Gonna test his hiddens now.

Camp Camara also has a second 18 year old for the season, I gotta say this season is looking the most promising since I have been playing and succesfully ran Island Fights for Jay Tycooner. 

Old friend if you are out there still watching and reading from time to time I will once again try to win the Island this season :) 

Alfred I did not know you were a mod, happy to have you onboard let's just delete all these posts above so that we can clean up the thread and focus on another amazing season.

• Downvote 3

31 minutes ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

Went with a similar build , slightly lighter heavyweight.  Gonna test his hiddens now.

Camp Camara also has a second 18 year old for the season, I gotta say this season is looking the most promising since I have been playing and succesfully ran Island Fights for Jay Tycooner. 

Old friend if you are out there still watching and reading from time to time I will once again try to win the Island this season :) 

Alfred I did not know you were a mod, happy to have you onboard let's just delete all these posts above so that we can clean up the thread and focus on another amazing season.

All my fighters are 18 on the island. Now just deciding rather I want to create a 16 year old on the island, off the island, or wait for 375k and do that.

32 minutes ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

As much as I hated him, I wouldn't mind Jay Tycooner around The Island right now. We had some epic rivalries in season 3. I can't recall if he managed to get the win over Highland Challenge or Highland Island after that. He always had respect for what I was doing but there was a tone to everything where you could just tell he didn't like me haha. But it was a good competitive rivalry, brought together when Barney Gumble managed to hold both the WC and HG belts simultaneously.

Anyways, I maybe went a little overboard on booking events but I didn't like seeing that inactivity hitting the 10s. There's definitely going to be a couple of fighters hitting the 15 days mark unfortunately but this is my last gap from now until wednesday until we get to rock with 3 events per week.

Also I wanna add in how annoyed I am at my two GnP guys. Both dominating their fights MASSIVELY. One of them was a wrestler against a brown belt, I had no hopes for him and he's doing it. First guy gets TKOed in 3, second guy gets submitted in 3. So annoyed haha.

I think with Highland I'm gonna make people eligible for title fights once they've fought 3 times in the promotion. Don't wanna introduce them too early and have them too easily transferred.

Actually looked through the roster and there's no active fighters that are going to hit the 15 day inactivity clause. Everyone is currently under 10 days, and it's 5 days until the next event. Awesome.

There were 3 managers too who declined cut contracts when I sent out my message explaining that the org might tank at this event and I desperately needed to cut costs. It was completely do or die for us, and these 3 managers picked die. I got told "Yeah....no thanks" and "I hope the org doesn't go down but sorry I want the 750". If you're willing to tank the org for a $750 show money, go find yourself another org. Everyone who took the cut contract is getting their show money as a bonus tomorrow. After the next event, everyone from yesterday's will get their win bonuses + extra for helping us keep the org afloat. Everyone who declined will have to message ColMMA for a contract because we're not investing in their fighters if they're not investing in our org. That's karma around here.

• Downvote 3

7 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

Actually looked through the roster and there's no active fighters that are going to hit the 15 day inactivity clause. Everyone is currently under 10 days, and it's 5 days until the next event. Awesome.

There were 3 managers too who declined cut contracts when I sent out my message explaining that the org might tank at this event and I desperately needed to cut costs. It was completely do or die for us, and these 3 managers picked die. I got told "Yeah....no thanks" and "I hope the org doesn't go down but sorry I want the 750". If you're willing to tank the org for a $750 show money, go find yourself another org. Everyone who took the cut contract is getting their show money as a bonus tomorrow. After the next event, everyone from yesterday's will get their win bonuses + extra for helping us keep the org afloat. Everyone who declined will have to message ColMMA for a contract because we're not investing in their fighters if they're not investing in our org. That's karma around here.

I can’t believe your arrogance, was it the managers who signed those contracts that caused you to mismanage your first event?  You have been spouting off since you returned like an entitled child and I am sure there is a growing number of managers who are becoming less and less interested in dealing with you

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

We still need a 265+ division though so the end of season tourney takes place on all divisions.  Considering a few orgs do either 265 or 265+ would one if you guys mind moving your heavies to 265+ ? 

I see a lot of 300 lbs fighters on the island , were they all in Tortuga? 

Ring of Violence has a 265+ division for MMA if anyone interested.    ROV wont be able to last with just KT.   SO I'm hoping to make the 265+ lb division as stacked as possible.  Then maybe add another MMA division as things progress.    

1 hour ago, skull said:

Ring of Violence has a 265+ division for MMA if anyone interested.    ROV wont be able to last with just KT.   SO I'm hoping to make the 265+ lb division as stacked as possible.  Then maybe add another MMA division as things progress.    

Yeah I know this, I posted a question about this in pages past but got drowned by off topic comments.

my question is if the game engine will recognize MMA as the type of fight or KT the org type will trump it. 

• Downvote 1