Island!?

Ikkitakeda

1 hour ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

Yeah I know this, I posted a question about this in pages past but got drowned by off topic comments.

my question is if the game engine will recognize MMA as the type of fight or KT the org type will trump it. 

I would guess it depends on how often each event type would be and which one generates the most hype as well as the fighters different hype type.  Highland was considered a 'KT' org despite not having an event held yet.  This was because there were several fighters whose manager chose 'is popular' as a hidden and that give them a fake KT ranking/hype.  

I also noticed the manager has the choice on which tourney the fighter competes in. 

I guess if I just choose MMA and he is above 266 lbs after cut he immediately goes to the 265+ MMA tourney even if he fights in a KT org the entire season yeah? 

I already have a 265 fighter so making sure I get 1 in each and not 2 in 265 because it has happened that your 2 fighters get pitted against each other in the past.

• Downvote 1

Although my attachment to fighters makes me want to keep the duds from my team, having someone with the inexperienced hidden that also went to zero morale after one loss is probably time to swap them out.

I'm going to have a couple of free spots and unless I need to fill spaces up, which I probably wont anymore, I'd be happy enough having them outside Highland. Which divisions could use some extra beef?

Pure feel like I let everyone down by not previewing even though I'm gonna be doing weekly reviews haha. It's weird running an org in the early stages and not knowing all the fighters yet. I was so used to knowing EVERYTHING about them that it's odd having a bunch of strangers.

Also shoutout to IXF. There were A LOT of managers not interested in doing The Island this season and Louie's brought them all back for it. Love to see it.

• Upvote 1

Well it seems like all good things end in time. Going 10-0 in general including island is great but this streak is about to end hard today.

When real life is so busy you forget to adjust training and make your fighters rest properly before fights... Why do I have a feeling these fights will not go so well for my fighters  :D

4 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

Pure feel like I let everyone down by not previewing even though I'm gonna be doing weekly reviews haha. It's weird running an org in the early stages and not knowing all the fighters yet. I was so used to knowing EVERYTHING about them that it's odd having a bunch of strangers.

Also shoutout to IXF. There were A LOT of managers not interested in doing The Island this season and Louie's brought them all back for it. Love to see it.

Honestly focus on booking fights , Island is fast and furious and you going for 3 events a week. That’s not easy. 

Im happy more orgs opened, lol I got 5-6 spots open and just started feeding.  Yum yum yum I see some of my most fierce punching bags making Island fighters lol 

The tears that will come out of this season should make that Paddy thread pale in comparison lol 

Blake ! Table is served ! Pass the mustard homeboii !!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

Honestly focus on booking fights , Island is fast and furious and you going for 3 events a week. That’s not easy. 

The booking fights is the easy bit. It's doing the above and beyond stuff that makes people remember the org fondly though. Getting to know the fighters, talking about them etc. I always felt it defo made a difference.

I think I have one fight left to book for all of the currently scheduled cards, which was only hindered as someone FA'd their guy. After tonight I'll be able to send out fight offers for another 3 cards or so, so should be completely fine booking wise.

But I agree that. Thats the main goal.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, andy808 said:

Ah yes, your dumbass forgets that youre 0-1 against me, a whopping 0%

camarasdumbass.PNG

And since then you have declined or ignored what? 4 fights now? 

HAHAHAHA

keep living in fear, like others said you are completely irrelevant since you handpick your fights and would rather sack your fighters than fighting the tough battles. 

#rideordiiiiebitch

• Downvote 3

LOL I'm sorry, in what fairy tale world are you making this up? Please tell me and the forums what fight/fighters I've declined against you. Bring evidence. I dont think I've ever declined a fight. I would love to fight your roster and send you back to your mom's basement crying

As you would say, fake news. 1-0, 100%

Edit poor kid just comes in the thread and downvotes and dips after being called out for his bullshittery. What shit 'troll'

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Andy I don't know a single fighter from your roster, saw the top 4-5 from your manager list (your trained guys) and those P4P rankings are atrocious (6000+ lol) ... but you keep screen shots from 2019? man talk about rent free ..... in your head HAHAHA

your fighter was up next vs Blake's guy, let me guess you sacked? ..... of course you sacked lol #heritaage

That's it ? LOL you lasted a week on the Island ROFL 

Alright this thread is about Island so I will ask you politely to go play with your crayons now, and please stop eating the blue ones. 

The managers that are actually fighting and risking Hype are now in session ! 

Introducing Camp Camara's (11-0 season to date) Island roster !

We have never had more than 2 participants !  This year we will be rolling with 4-6 ! 

15669375029022.gif Island Xtreme Fighting [6475]

"Cream of" Sum Young Gai (2-0): Camp Camara's undefeated 18 year old hopeful, he rolled KO power with already sensational cardio and also seems to have a good chin.  None of his opponents have reached the 3rd minute but Ibrahim likes to heavily scout his QFC fights so he avoided grapplers so far in his young career and is by far the greatest manager to ever fight on the Island so victory at exactly even odds was more than guaranteed.

He joins a division full of 18 year old strikers in IXF's welterweight division. This has excitement written all over. 

Also a rare opportunity was had to test his learning skill, huge thanks to Biro for inviting me to his gym that 1st day. We were able to test the next morning 1:1 and are very hopeful for this 7.0+ learner !! 

If the stars align we should have a somewhat well trained fighter come end of season tourney with the right training points in just the right places. 

Sum Young is an avid foodie and has agreed to manage Ibrahim Camara's Pho Q restaurant on the Island. Some say this is where he perfected his signature dish "Cream of" Sum Young Gai !! Extra spicy ! 

Pho eating contest a huge success - Life & Style - Vietnam News | Politics,  Business, Economy, Society, Life, Sports - VietNam News

He can also be found at his other sponsor's Lucky Liam's Irish Pub ! 

He drinks heavily and usually goes home with an island beauty. Free facials and creampies for everyone ! 

1613396997LUCKY%20LIAMS.jpg

Pin on Fitness Girls

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Congrats on once again showing what an incompetent dumb fuck you are. You claimed several things, I called you out on your bull shit, and you cant back them up cause you know they're bull shit and you have to run with your tail tucked. I even left it open for you to challenge my roster, but clearly you didn't take the bait cause you're a pussy. Are you actually that stupid to have only looked at what are obviously sparbots and not actual fighters? Rofl you are dumb as fuck

SS from 2019? Are blind or stupid cause it's from 2020. And sacked against Blake? My last fight against blake I won and HE sacked his fighter, so what in the fuck are you trying to conjure up now? You're a shit troll and waste of time, let alone a waste of sperm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Andy you come into an Island thread talking shit about me and a top 10 org and when you get invited to said org to work your way up the ranks and face me or to roll island fighters and join any of the 3-4 divisions I'm in of course you bail. 

Your sparbots are fully trained, otherwise they would not be sparbots. 

It takes 2 clicks to make Island fighters and we just opened.  0 excuses.

I will have to show you what I do to you on your alliance teammate then :) 

It will look like this ! 

Mortal Kombat 11 - Sub Zero Fatality & Brutalities Return! - YouTube

• Downvote 3

oh pleeeease

I'm gonna give it to you straight boi

You haven't reinvented the wheel lol , you

1) underfight (see # 2)

2)overtrain (1 fight, test the train hard until OP)

3) go short term primaries early via sparring (huge advantage at ID restricted, huge disadvantage long term due to useless skills like knees being trained)

4) roll cookie cutter builds only (boxer/wrestler zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

5) keep only high learners

See?

Nothing special, anyone with 2 brain cels and legit dedication can do it.  

This is exactly why you sack your fighters before the big leagues, because you are only in for the short squeeze.

lol nobody needs 5 sparbots you dork. Grow a pair and COME SQUEEZE DIZ NUTS on the Island.  

MKWarehouse: Mortal Kombat 3: Sub-Zero

• Downvote 2

1) underfight? In January I fought 16 times to your 14, only now do you have more fights cause you're spamming qfc cause it's the only place you can get wins

2) overtraining? Then why do most of my 360s have more fights than yours?

3) wtf is this argument? But I'll roll with it, my noob ass only started sparring recently across all my fighters, so congrats on another L

4) who cares?

5) also another dumb point rofl, but also not true, I have fighters as low as 5.0

I'll wait for your next round of idiocy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1