Island!?

Ikkitakeda

Andy go make your own thread if you want to talk shit without fighting.  Seriously bruh this is Island thread, you had a fighter... now you don't.   bye

15033764532978.jpg  Ring Of Violence: Death Island (KT) [6460]

"K-Fed" Kevin Federline (372572): https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=372572

The circumstances behind Mr. Britney Spears ending up at the Island are unknown.

A former model, baby daddy, recording artist,backup dancer and entrepreneur K-Fed went from 135 lbs to close to 300 in order to challenge the Island's Super Heavyweight division.

It is no secret Monsieur Camara has been trying to win it in the 265+ since it is the fastest way to a much coveted Island trophy. He has come very close on several occasions and tried everything in his power to win it, even managing to field a 185er via openweight competition during the regular season.  To this day though, the title has escaped him.

After Sum Young Gai his chances rest on Kevin Federline, who should have his way in the dreaded Ring of Violence org.  

A solid chin, balanced build and brutal KO power K-Fed is quickly becoming a fan favorite. 

Sponsorships flocked to the young celebrity the second he landed on the Island, he can be found performing his #1 Island Hit POPOZAO at the many venues accross the Island:  

Fat Kevin Federline -- I Gotta Run my Gut Off!

• Downvote 2

Both of you kids knock it off. Keep it island based. Andy if it isn't about the island keep it to yourself or go post somewhere else please. Camara as you said keep it island so quit letting him suck you in and go back to talking about nonisland. Thank you both as I hope this gets this thread back to island centered talk like it was meant to be when I created it.

• Upvote 1

If we were all alive in the 1500's I would undoubtedly be the best Commodore and Pirate to sail and pillage the seas.

I would dock in Antwerp for a night and snatch @bjornmma1's trollup of a mother from a tavern and then set sail to the Gold Coast of West Africa to trade a couple shillings for @Monsieur.Camara's family to serve as my pleasure squad for long voyages.

Before heading to the Caribbean I'd set my sights on Scotland and plough the skirt off@clydebankblitz's mum. I'd leave that land grubber in the port because that accent would force me into domestic violence - which would just be reminiscent of your typical catholic marriage between man and woman - but that's beside the point. Can't have some sobbing wench with two black eyes bringing down crew morale.

I'd quickly conquer the Caribbean and become the Pirate King of Port Royale.

However, all my island fighters in mmatycoon are inevitably dying from scurvy and getting tossed overboard, preferably sooner than later.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Typical Karter ....  tears already streaming down the hallways full of excuses

We've been around this block many times lol 

your choice is simple, take the L and move away from MY divisions (lol have fun w Blake tho) and we can end up liek thi end of season:

1,325 Barkhad Abdi Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

Stay and ignore the writing on the wall and you will need more reconstructive butt surgery than those BLACKED actresses you so much like to jerk it to 

the choice is yours

captain phillips - quickmeme

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

i hAd SeX WIth yOUr mOM - Chris Karter, 30+ year old man.

Man is the keyword there ? 

One day you'll lose the skirt and your balls will drop. Probably mid-protest during a non-violent picket march supporting trans-rights or ending racism in America.

• Downvote 1

12-1

#heritaage

P.S. If any of yous want to make maney tonight on the fights follow Humors and I in Discord, we usually do some type of Fight Companion each event while betting HEAVILY on the fights.  Well I bet, he drinks Vodka.

we will talk lots of Island stuff too, fights start around 5:30 pm Eastern and I usually discuss my biggest upcumming fight for the week, this week it is the BIGGEST fight in the history of SYN , Camara vs Grumpy !  Prodigy student vs Master/Mentor. 

Grumpy showed me how to build Gusmao step-by-step so no worries about discussing live how I will try to beat him, he know EXACTLY all my moves since he built me.

1614861422TEstCc-1.gif

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

If the delivery driver is 10 minutes late with your 18 inch pizza do you say "FFS, typical Camara dick sucker".

What the fuck do me and Camara have to do with each other? Pretty sure I came back and argued with him for like a month straight in November haha.

so it's the latter. gag reflex face. got it ?

6 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Requesting my post be closed. In the last week I'm like yes new stuff about people talking about the island, and I check it and has been been maybe 5 posts and the rest just bickering that has nothing to do with who's doing what on the island or island ideas.

I think we know what Clyde and Camara are doing on the island ? 

island is can crusher paradise. also known as noob island. hence Camara's infatuation with it cuz the closest you get to underage boys in this game are noobs.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Requesting my post be closed. In the last week I'm like yes new stuff about people talking about the island, and I check it and has been been maybe 5 posts and the rest just bickering that has nothing to do with who's doing what on the island or island ideas.

It's just one 40 year old man who uses racism as a crutch because he's absolutely shite at insults. This is the last I'm addressing him. Let's get it back to Island talk.

Jobber Joe is looking like a big problem on The Island. I have a feeling Genji isn't gonna be one and done against him.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1