Highland - Official Thread

clydebankblitz

Hell of a night of fights tonight.

Ed Green is back on top! After dropping his title to Kranckx Diesel back in June, Green wins the vacant title with a first round submission of Eric Ries, picking up a SOTN bonus along the way.

Dick Winters made it three in a row submitting Enzo Williams in a close grappling match. You've got to think he'll fight for the belt soon, although with the delays in the Noel Diaz Vs Maurice Tillet superfight, he might have to wait to get it.

Ottaa Koppia shocked the world in a crazy back and forth 2 minute war with Adam Shalashaska. The former MW champ's WW run has been going strong and despite getting rocked early on by Adam, he stood his ground and got the finish. What a scrap between two of the best.

HIGHLAND MANAGER OF THE MONTH

October 2021

Unkwalker

Mixed Martial Arts Manager - Unkwalker

Congratulations to Unkwalker for being named Highland's manager of the month for October. It was a razor close month with stiff competition from Artur Jawetz, but Unkwalker managed to go 3-0 undefeated throughout the month, including picking up a big upset victory over Brett Shoenfeld to win the Highland Bantamweight Championship for the first time. More impressively, this was all achieved using just one fighter. Drinks on Valerio Falto?

Unkwalker has been awarded $150,000 for his achievement.

On 10/31/2021 at 11:10 PM, clydebankblitz said:

Former 2x Welterweight Champion Adam Shalashaska has resigned with Highland for another 5 fights. Who do you want to see Revolver Ocelot fight next

He and my namesake gotta run it back one more time. Adam has to have the last laugh

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, MauriceSimmons said:

Butchered

Pun intended

Luciano fell onto some hard times, I just wish him luck with his career from here. He's garbage though so stay away from him, He also has stopped wiping so it is kinda hard to keep him in the GYM right now. Chumpavaski has taken his soul !!!

Three time IXF champ including final of the season. Wins over Necmettin Hoca, Rory Wexler, Gosuke Del Valle, Jobber Joe, Brett Shoenfeld, Squeaky Sneaker, Miguel Azevedo Souza and Anwar Rinda. All across 2 weights and both heavier than his natural.

Luciano just needs guidance! A manager who believes in him!!!

1 hour ago, The1rstSaint said:

Luciano fell onto some hard times, I just wish him luck with his career from here. He's garbage though so stay away from him, He also has stopped wiping so it is kinda hard to keep him in the GYM right now. Chumpavaski has taken his soul !!!

Yea, he's garbage. I feel bad for the kid, also you misspelled Remi CHAMPaski. But it's fine, it happens sometimes. Unfortunately, Remi does not feel bad and I had to stop him from talking smack just right now.

43 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

Three time IXF champ including final of the season. Wins over Necmettin Hoca, Rory Wexler, Gosuke Del Valle, Jobber Joe, Brett Shoenfeld, Squeaky Sneaker, Miguel Azevedo Souza and Anwar Rinda. All across 2 weights and both heavier than his natural.

Luciano just needs guidance! A manager who believes in him!!!

Keyword: "3x IXF Champ". Not very impressive.

19 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

You're garbage. Pray I don't get him because I'm gonna expose just how bad of a manager you really are

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, MauriceSimmons said:

Im da FUTURE GOAT

Well baaaaahhhhhh to you then Goat turd1e71292b348fa4e333a8b79facea0f98.gif

20 minutes ago, MauriceSimmons said:

You already tried to kill his career

Ahhh i see now, you was praying to your little stars that you could pick this guy up before and because you suck you failed at that. Now your gonna try again, yet you know you will loose AGAIN cause you still suck??? So your throwing a tantrum. BINGO!!!

Really though who the F$$K are ya?

7 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

Ahhh i see now, you was praying to your little stars that you could pick this guy up before and because you suck you failed at that. Now your gonna try again, yet you know you will loose AGAIN cause you still suck??? So your throwing a tantrum. BINGO!!!

Couldn't be farther from the truth. He wasn't supposed to lose to Chavaski and any good manager wouldn't have allowed it. And now you have the nerve to say he's garbage? Yous uh bitch

12 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

So you are a proven Multi, with a track record of cheating and creating drama and got yourself banned from a text based MMA game? Way to show how stupid you really are kid.

Yep that's me. Ibrahim Camara. Genius with the slidez, most hated. Former #1 ranked manager. 

Now, who the fook are you?

• Upvote 1

39w37.jpg

Remi Chavaski (15-2) - 135lb Champ(Vacated), 145lb Champ

135 lbs, Highland135 lbs, Highland

"I don't know if this is a good time...but, look at what Remi CHAMPaski has caused ⬆️ LMAOOO. Dicky Luciano is done, there's no future in that kids MMA career. But, I can tell you that he has a good modeling career upcoming." #DickyisDone #DickyTheModel 

"Also, I want to address the elephant in the room. And that elephant is none other than Noel Silly's scared ass. He's going after an easy opponent in Maurice Toilet and continues ducking me. That Toilet kid is a bum who's already lost his belt twice before. Toilet said no to the Noel fight and this phony stockton kid continues chasing after him??? Anyways, President Callum has said that he will give the Toilet kid a little more time to accept the fight before Noel is FORCED to fight me. Can you believe that?? The BIGGEST and MOST HYPED fight in the history of Highland is being offered to Noel Silly and he declines. This kid must have nightmares of me when he sleeps, what a scared little boy. Don't worry tho you lil stockton crackhead, your first sleep without Remi nightmares will be in the ring after I crank your neck the other direction! YOUR DONE SILLY BOY!!! YOUR FINISHEDDDDDD!!" #HighlandGOAT #DoubleChamp #StocktonCrackhead #NoelSilly

57 minutes ago, MauriceSimmons said:

Yep that's me. Ibrahim Camara. Genius with the slidez, most hated. Former #1 ranked manager. 

Now, who the fook are you?

Nah, you couldn't possibly be that tool.

1. Camara was always can crushing to keep himself in the top 50ish, You just suck at everything

2. You Suck

3. You suck at talking smack, I mean usually I get into my smack with Cuntmara. You though  is just blah, blah, blah.... im camara, blah, blah, blah....... i am the future Goat of Medioctrity......... blah, blah, blah, i suck

What ever the lil Ginger has been telling ya is not gonna work kid, cause your gonna choke and quit eventually.

I would never quit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

Nah, you couldn't possibly be that tool.

1. Camara was always can crushing to keep himself in the top 50ish, You just suck at everything

2. You Suck

3. You suck at talking smack, I mean usually I get into my smack with Cuntmara. You though  is just blah, blah, blah.... im camara, blah, blah, blah....... i am the future Goat of Medioctrity......... blah, blah, blah, i suck

What ever the lil Ginger has been telling ya is not gonna work kid, cause your gonna choke and quit eventually.

I would never quit.

Alright, this was fun

Who's the Lil Ginger tho?