Going Public SMASH IPO

Icon73

I have come to announce that I Kishion Matthew am putting my org SMASH up for public stock sale.

https://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5943

Current org info: We are ranked 1st in Montreal and 5th in the world in hype and we rank first in richest org in tycoon. Our merch partnership runs until the end of march and we have events scheduled until April 10th. We also just opened up an ID restricted feeder org.

Current Org Value: The org is currently valued at 16,000,000 dollars.

Future org info: as of next year i plan on moving to PPV and 93k arenas meaning huge growth for the company

Partnerships and co promotions have also been discussed with other top 10 companies

Stipulations: 

Financials screen caps will be sent every month in the tycoon chat on discord

Dividend will be paid out every quarter. 60% to share holders and 40% will be reinvested in the company. You cut of the 60% is in accordance with your holdings %

Example: We make 1 million in profit next quarter and you own 10% of the stock, You would get a 60,000$ payout (10% of the $600,000). The other 400,000$ goes back into the company

RULES FOR SALE:

1. Stocks have a minimum one quarter holding period. 

2. Any sale of stock needs to be offered to share holders first before the open market

3. Outside sales must be over seen by me so I know who owns what. Don't want any confusion.

For those wondering why they would trust me with there money, here is proof of concept/ my history with already doing this successfully.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?/topic/46768-going-public/

I have never scammed anyone and always held up my end of the deal.

I can even provide the screenshots of the final payouts from when I shut the company down.

I will start this off at 1,000,000 shares at 16$ a share.

you can either pm me or post it in this thread.

EDIT: 

After having so much demand and selling out of our shares, we have decided to dilute our holdings down and re issue 200,000 shares.

The 200, 000 shares will be priced at 24$ a share.

Currently company holdings is 25 million

We are also now booked through till June in the LA coliseum.

Current holdings are

Me= 545,500 (54.55%)

Outside investors= 454500 (45.45%)

Outstanding shares= 0 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Icon73 said:

I have come to announce that I Kishion Matthew am putting my org SMASH up for public stock sale.

https://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5943

Current org info: We are ranked 1st in Montreal and 5th in the world in hype and we rank first in richest org in tycoon. Our merch partnership runs until the end of march and we have events scheduled until April 10th. We also just opened up an ID restricted feeder org.

Current Org Value: The org is currently valued at 16,000,000 dollars.

Future org info: as of next year i plan on moving to PPV and 93k arenas meaning huge growth for the company

Partnerships and co promotions have also been discussed with other top 10 companies

Stipulations: 

Financials screen caps will be sent every month in the tycoon chat on discord

Dividend will be paid out every quarter. 60% to share holders and 40% will be reinvested in the company. You cut of the 60% is in accordance with your holdings %

Example: We make 1 million in profit next quarter and you own 10% of the stock, You would get a 60,000$ payout (10% of the $600,000). The other 400,000$ goes back into the company

RULES FOR SALE:

1. Stocks have a minimum one quarter holding period. 

2. Any sale of stock needs to be offered to share holders first before the open market

3. Outside sales must be over seen by me so I know who owns what. Don't want any confusion.

For those wondering why they would trust me with there money, here is proof of concept/ my history with already doing this successfully.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?/topic/46768-going-public/

I have never scammed anyone and always held up my end of the deal.

I can even provide the screenshots of the final payouts from when I shut the company down.

I will start this off at 1,000,000 shares at 16$ a share.

you can either pm me or post it in this thread.

EDIT: 

After having so much demand and selling out of our shares, we have decided to dilute our holdings down and re issue 200,000 shares for the last 20% of the company.

The 200, 000 shares will be priced at 24$ a share.

Currently company holdings is 25 million

We are also now booked through till June in the LA coliseum.

Current holdings are

Me= 41%

Outside investors= 39%

Outstanding shares= 20%

Please make sure to read the main post thoroughly as I am having a lot of questions that are covered here

I do really really bad on $TONKS market

stock market I do aiight tho

so in this case (SMASH) how do we know when their value goes up? 

15573693588044.jpg ohofsmall.jpg

I mean, HOF legend Humors is main eventing tonight.  Chasing after that belt he lost a few fights ago. 

Holy shiit this division is stacked, Power Shark/Trump rematch is probably next and he beat me too. Now a 5 round fight :) that is my best way to beat Trump. 

My question:  Is there anything the fighters can do to make the stock go up? If I kick Schwartz in the nuts tonight does that make $AMC to da moon? 

• Downvote 3

48 minutes ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

I do really really bad on $TONKS market

stock market I do aiight tho

so in this case (SMASH) how do we know when their value goes up? 

15573693588044.jpg ohofsmall.jpg

I mean, HOF legend Humors is main eventing tonight.  Chasing after that belt he lost a few fights ago. 

Holy shiit this division is stacked, Power Shark/Trump rematch is probably next and he beat me too. Now a 5 round fight :) that is my best way to beat Trump. 

My question:  Is there anything the fighters can do to make the stock go up? If I kick Schwartz in the nuts tonight does that make $AMC to da moon? 

No its gonna be based on how much capital we have from event revenue and also how much hype we have.

Thats too arbitrary to measure.

3 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

Haha I made it 3 words in before concluding that I was too .dumb,.

Its pretty easy brother. Company is 16 million. There is 1 million shares.

Divide 16 million by 1 million you have 16

So $16 a share

10,000 shares = 1% of the company

1,000,000 = 100% of the company

You are just buying percentages of the company.