Master Leader Gifs for sale

MasterLeader

>>>Master Leader Gifs for sale<<<

Up for sale (1 for $150k or 2 for $250k)

#2 (Conor)

aOe94Hj.gif mZBApzo.gif 

#3 (Masvidal)

N6GCyHO.gif jpApHgC.gif

#5 (Creed)

t8QAWni.gif

#7 (Embiid)

kc9ZGOx.gif

#8 (Kawhi)

q8nQr1Y.gif

#9 (J Paul)

hdz2xw5.gif

#10 (Steroids)

LihLkaV.gif

#13 (Rocky 1)

s4frdgd.gif

#15 (Thor)

spT0LoO.gif

#16 (Tough Guy)

1a8AXkw.gif

#20 (Fight Club 3)

QLoolGM.gif

#22 (Jax Teller 2)

rHNeWW6.gif

#24 (GOT 1)

tM0Dk4Z.gif

#26 (GOT 3)

7qFdVZl.gif

#27 (GOT 4)

FULVMSJ.gif

#31 (Peaky Blinders)

6eWonlc.gif

#33 (Tony Soprano)

ZB3hqkd.gif

#35 (Giannis 2)

8aTAdVA.gif

#37 (Jet Li)

cguZ1f0.gif

Other designs (not for sale)

Q7NWmmK.gif Q08OcjG.gif 5eUR1gm.gif 83uzzqs.gif 

gY4Tgal.gif N4BloYJ.gif cU3wVsB.gif qhAvOY2.gif 

iAP5D2J.gif o2rylg7.gif NmhlCn6.gif ErtZhU0.gif

KHe7meP.gif Nfpfnss.gif OizE2sI.gif 6NmgkAH.gif 

A8lOmMu.gif 4qZoPMv.gif E9UW1ox.gif z6kPQga.gif

8AS5Oh1.gif dtrrKiW.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I dont get these deepfake GIFs

They look like real dudes, just with a different face. If I show this to my wife she won't even recognize it was "photoshoped".

Anyway, dont want to shit where you eat breh. You need some dough fast? I can hook you up. Just pay me whenever after you sell some gifs and get yourself back in the game and financialy stable

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, barney said:

I dont get these deepfake GIFs

They look like real dudes, just with a different face. If I show this to my wife she won't even recognize it was "photoshoped".

Anyway, dont want to shit where you eat breh. You need some dough fast? I can hook you up. Just pay me whenever after you sell some gifs and get yourself back in the game and financialy stable

I am happy to share with you the original image i've used - it's not my fault they're "too realistic" lol

The first one is avatar type page 1 and the second version avatar type page 10. I've not used a different face lol, just blended with the MMA Tycoon faces. But thanks for telling me they look realistic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

I am happy to share with you the original image i've used - it's not my fault they're "too realistic" lol

The first one is avatar type page 1 and the second version avatar type page 10. I've not used a different face lol, just blended with the MMA Tycoon faces. But thanks for telling me they look realistic.

I've never seen that original gif before, but I could still tell that it's Tom Brady ( it's him, right ? ) even with the different face. I don't know if that's a bad thing when comes to accepting avatars.

14 minutes ago, pjrfin said:

I've never seen that original gif before, but I could still tell that it's Tom Brady ( it's him, right ? ) even with the different face. I don't know if that's a bad thing when comes to accepting avatars.

Not necessarily a bad thing - because ultimately the outline is clearly Tom Brady, I’m not gonna change the head shape or anything like that. Would be difficult to make an avatar based on an icon that didn’t resemble them at least 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, pjrfin said:

Its not a bad thing.

The bad thing is "looking like a real person" - at least Mike last guideline says so, anyway

image.png.651e1ffb4b7b10fd5d5764fd274f4839.png

unknown.png

image.png.6e3b2f81fd641db716c720026141d6a2.png

As I said, its not that they look bad. They look great. They just shouldn't pass, if Mike was consistent with this.

This was already argued at Gunner's thread and I dont think its worth overextending on it. Wish u luck selling those!

Also, the offer stands. If you want to, I can give you some money now and you pay me later up when you finish selling those. No interest.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, barney said:

Its not a bad thing.

The bad thing is "looking like a real person" - at least Mike last guideline says so, anyway

image.png.651e1ffb4b7b10fd5d5764fd274f4839.png

unknown.png

image.png.6e3b2f81fd641db716c720026141d6a2.png

As I said, its not that they look bad. They look great. They just shouldn't pass, if Mike was consistent with this.

This was already argued at Gunner's thread and I dont think its worth overextending on it. Wish u luck selling those!

Also, the offer stands. If you want to, I can give you some money now and you pay me later up when you finish selling those. No interest.

Appreciate the input man - at the end of the day I’m gonna continue selling these and if they’re not approved I can send variations / you can get your money back :) 

EDIT - I did see your comments on another thread re gifs not being too long and not too much head movement so I’ve tried to stick to those rules 

Just now, Monsieur.Camara said:

This should pass.

If it doesn't I usually just wait 7-10 days and resubmit (exactly as is) and all my avatars pass. 

Thanks man - the problem with the page 1 avatars is their features largely resemble Tom Brady’s face so I realised they weren’t necessarily “avatarry” enough :D 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JB90 said:

Great work mate but just double check the gifs as ive done some of these before and they have been accepted by other managers . Wouldnt want them accusing you of having the same avatar . 

I actually created a batch previously and saw a couple have already been created by you (with reference to your thread) so deleted them. Didn’t see any of these in your thread. That’s what happens when you use iconic fighters for GIFs.

Pretty much all my remaining base gifs in the pipeline are niche and so very little risk of duplication.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, JB90 said:

Doesnt bother me what gifs you do, ive alreary been paid but other managers have paid and used vip for gifs .  I think the reface app makes great gifs so im for everyone having them if possible

Screenshot_20210319-123721_Chrome.jpg

As I said before, I made reference to all your gifs and had to delete a bunch of mine because you’ve monopolised all the main stream ones. That’s cool, but managers shouldn’t be surprised when they get reused (as I’ve avoided doing). 

Facially that McGregor one you just shared looks completely different - are there any others which are “identical”? I’m not even sure it’s the same base gif (trainer t shirt different colour). Please don’t try and monopolise all McGregor gifs.

Please don’t slander my thread, I have not done that for you, and instead message me personally if you have any further issues.

As I said before, pretty much all my other gifs are unique (like the Brady one) and not just the top 100 UFC gifs.

• Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, JB90 said:

I havnt done any slandering , i actually said you done great work in my first post . Like i said it doesnt bother me as im not using my vip days to get gifs approved . 

Keep doing cool gifs ?

So it’s not the same base gif - are we in agreement? And if so, are you suggesting I should never use McGregor for a gif?

Are there any instances where I have used the same base gif as someone? I’ve not personally noted any