ZERO Fightwear

Rei

1616339708zero%20fightwear.png

Top quality, Zero shortcuts

ZERO Fightwear is Tokyo's newest clothing company, looking to provide the highest quality of athletic goods and streetwear to the world of combat sport.

We launch with our OG Range of fight kits (pictured below) along with some select pieces offering a taste of what is to come in the future.

1616340838zero%20OG%20grey.png1616340973zero%20OG%20red.png1616341086zero%20OG%20blue%20grey.png

1616340875Zero%20og%20shorts%20grey.png1616340989Zero%20og%20shorts%20red.png1616341110Zero%20og%20shorts%20blue%20gr

For event partnerships talks, drop me a message in-game. ZERO would like to become long-term partners for an active promotion, for which we will design and host exclusive fight kits (think REEBOK x UFC) as well as other goodies such as gloves and limited edition products.

EHAiU01.jpg

Sponsorships will begin rolling out - but keep your eyes peeled for a special announcement tomorrow that you will NOT want to miss!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the kind words, boys.

We at ZERO FIGHTWEAR would like to announce that we have joined up with DYNASTY MMA as official event partners going forward.

We look forward to collaborating with DMMA and following their talented fighters as they grow from budding prospects into world champions.

1616449871hkD1tFx.png x  1616339708zero%20fightwear.png

Our first business as collaborators will be the launching of our exclusive DYNASTY x ZERO Official Fight Kit, which we will be unveiling on Thursday 1st, ahead of DYNASTY MMA's inaugural event - DMMA 1: Jurisic vs. Niculescu.

• Upvote 1

Little delay as I was hit with some unexpected legal troubles in real life this week (fun stuff, I know!) but without further ado:

I would like to reveal the DMMA x ZERO Official Fight Kit - which is available today!

4REGTWz.png

Our DMMA x ZERO Official Fight Kit is cut and stitched from the finest materials and fitted with ZERO's signature FIGHT-FIT technology - helping to keep sweat away, leaving you feeling cool, dry and comfortable. An octagon mesh has been overlaid a classical Japanese pattern and adorned in the signature oranges, blues and golds of DYNASTY, giving the kit a traditional feel, adapted for the modern warrior. Finally, these gloves are designed to contour the fingers in a way that naturally deters eye-pokes while helping to eliminate fatigue during use.

1616449871hkD1tFx.png

We look forward to releasing more products for DYNASTY MMA in the future, and hope that you tune in to their first ever event - DMMA 1 on April 17.

Cheers!

• Upvote 6

• 2 years later...
7 hours ago, Daudy said:

Huh, I've always liked that Suntory Strong Zero top and wondered where it came from. Cool stuff!

Really? Lmao. We weren't even open for very long originally, like only a couple months, so I'm surprised it was even out in the wild long enough for anyone to remember / know about it lol

5 hours ago, Rei said:

Really? Lmao. We weren't even open for very long originally, like only a couple months, so I'm surprised it was even out in the wild long enough for anyone to remember / know about it lol

Did you ever sell the design to other people?

I've just seen the shirt around - possibly just old fighters with old stock wearing it.

1 minute ago, Daudy said:

Did you ever sell the design to other people?

I've just seen the shirt around - possibly just old fighters with old stock wearing it.

Nope. It's probably just old fighters and old stock like you say, but I wouldn't be surprised if somebody else took it and sold it - they do the same with old avatars!

• 4 weeks later...