Make your own gif avatars for free in 5 minutes

dein93

These people selling "Amazing" gif avatars on here for 150k or 200k are taking your money with a smile, while they do literally nothing to earn it.

You can make your own gif avatars exactly like these in 5 minutes with an easy to use app called REFACE. <-- Edited app name*

If you still want to buy from these people, go ahead.. But at least know what you're buying.
There are far too many people trying to take advantage of this, making millions while real artists struggle trying to sell "generic hand made" avatars for peanuts..

Support REAL artists. They depend on your tycoon cash to buy VIP time.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 9

Not like you're revealing top secret stuff by knowing what a reface app is. The buyers will be aware, maybe they just like how they look and there is a market for them?

Also, why are you acting salty like these auctions are taking business away from you? As far as i can see, you've auctioned off 1 set of avatars in the best part of a year. 

Nothing to see here, next.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

It’s not as simple as this, but yeah fairly easy and we are exploiting publicly available technology to a certain extent.

As many are aware, I lost c$4,000,000 when my business got sold when my VIP lapsed ages ago and upon returning to the game I realised this and it couldn’t be recovered. So far, I have made only $200,000 (hardly millions) and I hope to make the money I lost back and then leave it.

I know I said I'd ignore replies, but call me a sucker..

Firstly, I never said it was top secret technology.. I also never said it was taking business away from me specifically.
I am simply making people who weren't already, aware of how these are created.

I said it has damaged the Avatar market, and it has.. Don't take my word for it - Ask anyone who created avatars as their only means of income..

I've said what I needed to say.. If people want to continue to waste their money, that's up to them.
 You can say whatever you want.. You're allowed to disagree. At the end of the day, your shitty opinion doesn't matter to me. ❤️

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle~

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

why do you assume we dont know how they were made, we do and dont care

Heres a tip on surviving in life, get a fucking job if you cant afford the luxuries. A web based game is a luxury and maybe you should focus on other things if you cant afford $30 a year for VIP

Based on the messages I have seen you send to people and the lunacy of what you were posting on discord, maybe you are getting whats important to you mixed up with what the rest of us care about

Best of luck with the crusade but its much more fun just enjoying the game, its up to you

Unlike you I wont keep replying, ciao

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Again - since you clearly have issues with reading at a 5th grade level - I was not speaking about this taking business away from me specifically. I can afford things in this game just fine.. - notice my VIP tags in game.

You're one of these people's best customers with an infinite wallet.. Just because YOU knew about it, doesn't mean everyone did.. and Just because you want to waste your in game cash doesn't mean everyone should.

Keep on trying to discredit me and insult me all you like.. I still have done what I set out to do, and you show yourself for who you are..

Dont like it? Thats fine.. you dont have to..

Fuck you. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

The avatar market is a laissez faire market. JB was the first one to really monopolize the app, more power to him. Prices will regulate themselves as more people start to create them. 

I tried out the app, fun stuff. I made a couple that I think are genuinely passable avatars. Especially cool because i've always wanted to create avs but don't have a computer to download photoshop on. 

• Upvote 8