Fav Org!

So i dunno if this has been done before but well if it has its not such a bad thing to do over!

I was wondering what ppls favorite orgs are, and why. ppl should post them but rules being u dont mention your own org and u dont mention any "sister" orgs, or family members orgs.

Plus post reasons!

Heres mine in no particular order:

RFF (Russion Fighting Federation) ~ St.Petes~

Very Friendly org owner, fair matchups, pays well (imo) and mainly does great write ups and fight previews/reports.

LMS (Last Man Standing) ~ New York~

Great write ups, does fight predictions and also a mini game where if a manager in the org guess's more right than the owner he pays them (1k?). Great fun and love reading the mail i get from here!

Konflikt ~Los Angeles~

A fun org to be in right now, a lot of new things happening and seems to be going places. A Super 6 Tourny has just started which seems intresting and coming soon its having a "vs" against another org where they will have their best fighters meet. Also a nice org owner who keeps coming up with new things.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Combat Pro FC - Montreal - I've only had dealings with Johnny Sep so far from his empire but hes been awesome to deal with, (providing you only have 1 account :D ) The pay has been great and he always works hard to get you good competitive match-ups. I'm sure the other Combat Pro Orgs will be similarly awesome.

Cult of Violence MMA - New York - Bo Dashus does an awesome job with his power rankings so you always know where you stand in your particular weight class, he pays well and even keeps tabs on your guys if you leave his org. Really good owner to work with.

Chu Chulainn Fighting League (CFL) - London - Pays very well, very active org with plenty of opportunities to fight. EJ Davis is another great owner to deal with.

Konflikt ~Los Angeles~

A fun org to be in right now, a lot of new things happening and seems to be going places. A Super 6 Tourny has just started which seems intresting and coming soon its having a "vs" against another org where they will have their best fighters meet. Also a nice org owner who keeps coming up with new things.

I'll second this. I lov bein there and helpin him out. Also is an org that will be made soon is Monster Fight League (I believe) which will be run by Terry Manning. Terry Manning and Paul Bradley have been a huge help to me when I joined the game and also answer any questions I have to this day.

Since I've have fighters there my other favorite would have to be Ruthless Aggession Fight League in London. I enjoyed my time there but unfortunately the fighter was a really slow learner so he never really developed there.

Konflikt (LA) -- Paul's a great guy and he runs a great org. He's clever, creative, and funny. And he finds you fair fights too.

Russian Combat (St. Pete) -- James is friendly, easy to work with, and just an all-around great guy. He runs a great org and finds fair fights. I've been with him since his very first card and he's always treated my guys well.

Malicious Intent (Vegas) -- Brian's a great guy too and he runs a very good org. He's always helpful and easy to work with.

It's Gon Rain Fights (Vegas) -- Danny's another great guy and he's super active. He's like a little Energizer bunny when it comes to scheduling events. lol

Spartan Fight League (Vegas) -- Dana is another great guy and he's going to do great.

Amazon Fighting Championship (Rio) -- Jay's a great guy too and he runs a great org. He's got some nasty fighters too.

Notice a pattern there? All of these guys are friendly guys who will take care of you and your fighters. Can't ask for a better bunch of people.

I'll second this. I lov bein there and helpin him out. Also is an org that will be made soon is Monster Fight League (I believe) which will be run by Terry Manning. Terry Manning and Paul Bradley have been a huge help to me when I joined the game and also answer any questions I have to this day.

Hey, we can't help it, we're just nice guys. :dancing:

My new org is The Monster Factory. It's a training organization for new and inexperienced managers. I'll launch it in the next couple of weeks, just as soon as I finish my guide to creating and training fighters.

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it and I know Paul does too.

i've read the posts of nightmare org owners but have never experienced it myself. can't complain about a single org i've signed to. i must give props to Big Apple Combat in NY. Dana Fight helped me enormously when i first started playing with advice on fighter builds and strategy.

I like that Malicious Intent guy, he's easy to work with ;)

So far havent had any problems with an org really. AMMA was good and Terry knows what hes doing and runs a great org. AFM was nice.

The only org I've ever had a problem with was one in Rio that tried to jerk my fighter around. Fortunately the org has since closed, although it does have an affiliate in another country that I wouldn't participate in as a result of the mistreatment by the other owner.

Well being that the largest amount of my fighters are in Syncronicity, I'd have to say that... Franky is a top dude as well as running a great show so it's a good org to be involved with.

I've also been involved with Tapout FC and Malicious Intent for quite some time and both Ari and Brian are great owners and great to deal with.

Recently I have also become involved with CFC and It's Gon Rain Fights and so far I really like how Matt and Danny run things.

In short, I'm very happy with all the orgs I'm involved with at the moment :)

Combat Pro FC - Montreal - I've only had dealings with Johnny Sep so far from his empire but hes been awesome to deal with, (providing you only have 1 account :D ) The pay has been great and he always works hard to get you good competitive match-ups. I'm sure the other Combat Pro Orgs will be similarly awesome.

Cult of Violence MMA - New York - Bo Dashus does an awesome job with his power rankings so you always know where you stand in your particular weight class, he pays well and even keeps tabs on your guys if you leave his org. Really good owner to work with.

Chu Chulainn Fighting League (CFL) - London - Pays very well, very active org with plenty of opportunities to fight. EJ Davis is another great owner to deal with.

+1 to those

LMS (Last Man Standing) ~ New York~

Great write ups, does fight predictions and also a mini game where if a manager in the org guess's more right than the owner he pays them (1k?). Great fun and love reading the mail i get from here!

The org owner predicts who wins? That's kinda fucked up.

The org owner predicts who wins? That's kinda fucked up.

Hahaha yeah, it is. I saw that once before, at the end he gave a summary. Something like "Chavez, 2nd round KO". That's no fun as manager of the other guy.

Ruthless Aggression Fight Club (London) and The Monster Factory (Formerly AMMA in Vegas)

Pablo has done a great job at RAFC and I enjoy fighting in his org and will soon enjoy competing against him...Your going down mate...lol

Terry Manning is a Legend, can't thank the man enough for all the help he has given me and inspired me to take chances and be creative, looking forward to sending a fighter to The Monster Factory when it re-opens for business.

To those managers that voted for me (except omegaweapon you put me last...Your fighters getting sacked now...lol) thanks for your support, I put in a lot of hours to try and make it a fun org to be in and looks like the work is starting to pay off now.

Yeah AMMA was great, as is The Last Fight in London and LMS in New York.

Every org I've been a part of has been great, but those three are the best so far.

MAC at WCC does a great job in LA. Does a lot for his org and fighters and is very creative with the new WCC TV and a lot of big things comming in the future.