TYCOON ABUSE SCANDAL!!! Alfred attempts to stifle criticism

It is with great sadness that I address my grievances today to the wider Tycoon community.

As many of you are aware, harassment and cyber bullying on the forums is on the rise. The truly pernicious twist in this latest episode is the perpetrator’s simultaneous role as a forum moderator. Alfred Winterbottom’s personal attacks and slanders have shaken the forums to its core.

As a longstanding member of the community who cares deeply about the game, I thought it appropriate to write a private message to the moderator team in the hopes of launching an honest and open dialogue and even took the liberty to recommend simple but effective measures to optimize content moderation.

You must understand my shock when, for my troubles, I received a ban. I wasn’t aware that Tycoon modelled its appeals process on the East German justice system.

78315f2e14a6f0e5f83de02d652c41ef.png

But of course, G Wad will not be silenced. Digging deeper, G Wad quickly found the skeletons Alfred was trying to hide.

Here is Adolph Winterbottom promoting Nazi ideology on discord (two days after the Führer's birthday):

fda84e3cce2b4f96d66c71830afeef2f.png

It didn’t take long for G Wad to unearth additional substantive allegations:

25e61f4b5eb4ac350f34c3784716ca22.png

G Wad asks but for nothing other than your solidarity against confirmed dirty cop and alleged Nazi pedophile Alfred. Together, we are strong.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Yesterday, I was strolling down the street with the gaggle of orphans I raise as my own. As we walked past a quaint German bakery, I saw herr Wehrmachtbottom goose stepping out the door. He had a newly waxed mustache and his well-read copy of Mein Kampf under his arm, as usual.

Now, stuff like this is pretty common in Rio, so the only reason I noticed is that herr Adolph was approached by a playful kitten. He promptly booted the feline down the street while frothing at the mouth and screaming incoherently about 'mongrel races'.

The man is deranged and must be stopped at all costs.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

Yesterday, I was strolling down the street with the gaggle of orphans I raise as my own. As we walked past a quaint German bakery, I saw herr Wehrmachtbottom goose stepping out the door. He had a newly waxed mustache and his well-read copy of Mein Kampf under his arm, as usual.

Now, stuff like this is pretty common in Rio, so the only reason I noticed is that herr Adolph was approached by a playful kitten. He promptly booted the feline down the street while frothing at the mouth and screaming incoherently about 'mongrel races'.

The man is deranged and must be stopped at all costs.

VERY disturbing. And this maniac has the power to silence his foes and critics for MULTIPLE hours!

• Upvote 1