Morale

i read that it affects the effectiveness of the training and all that link states is that winning or losing will up or down ur level of morale....not if having a full bar of morale actually helps you win fights so that didn't really answer the question, PBR was closer saying that you can still win with low morale so i'm gonna go with it mostly affects training but slightly affects fighting but nothing too significant??

i read that it affects the effectiveness of the training and all that link states is that winning or losing will up or down ur level of morale....not if having a full bar of morale actually helps you win fights so that didn't really answer the question, PBR was closer saying that you can still win with low morale so i'm gonna go with it mostly affects training but slightly affects fighting but nothing too significant??

The wiki clearly states "If your fighter has low morale, he won't perform to the best of his abilities in any aspect of the game" obviously including fighting.

Also clothes can affect morale which isn't in the wiki.

With the new changes in place, if your player has 2 or more fights, his morale will drop (slowly from 150 to a max of 130) if they wear the magic white shirt/shorts combo. If your fighter has less than 2 fights than he is not affected.

How often do you guys change your shirt/shorts combos? Meaning when you buy clothes it's 150 and goes down 1 point per day , you would buy new clothes when it reaches how many points?

Also clothes can affect morale which isn't in the wiki.

With the new changes in place, if your player has 2 or more fights, his morale will drop (slowly from 150 to a max of 130) if they wear the magic white shirt/shorts combo. If your fighter has less than 2 fights than he is not affected.

How often do you guys change your shirt/shorts combos? Meaning when you buy clothes it's 150 and goes down 1 point per day , you would buy new clothes when it reaches how many points?

Wow, I didn't know that. Is that in the Wiki somewhere?