History of The Island

I got bored and wanted to see which orgs had ran the most events on The Island. Below is that list (minus the one offs) [I'LL EDIT IN THE CORRECT SPOILTER TAGS AFTER I PLAY AROUND] [EDIT 2 - WTF ARE THE CORRECT SPOILER TAGS?]

[hide]Highland - 87
The Island Title - 79
Highland Island - 75
Gladius Island - 64
Highland Games - 63
Island FC v2 - 63
Solitude - 58
Island Xtreme Fighting - 57
Island Freedom Fighters - 55
Revolution Island - 55
The Leftovers - 53
Rise on the Island / Immunity Fighting Alliance - 52
Legendary Fighting Championship - 51
VIP Fights - 49
ISLAND FC - 48
PRIDE - 46
Highland Challengers - 45
Attack Fighting Championship - 40
Lebowski Island Archievers - 40
Attack Fighting Championship v2 - 39
Chaos - 39
ICC - 39
Island Brawls - 35
Utopia Fight League - 32
Island Kings Championship - 30
Chaos Fighting Championship - 25
Kickboxing Island League of Legends - 25
KOTR - 22
Elite - 21
Island Fight League - 16
KT Kids - 14
Colossus MMA - 6
HAVOC - 6
Ghosthouse - 5
BAMF Island - 4[/hide]

It made me think, there's a tonne of cool fighters, seasons, rivalries and orgs that no one even remembers. So if you've got the memory, drop it below and I'll collate it into this original post with like "The complete history of The Island". It can be last season or season 1, whichever season you have a good memory of, which fighters were the killers and which upsets were the biggest, drop it below.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alfred said:

The main Island season I remember is the notorious Lucius Black one where he got to #1. Not sure what happened to his fighters though. There might be some floating around now but I don't remember seeing any lately. 

Lmao at that record. I mean even as a clear multi acc (since every single fight is an Island one) it's still incredibly impressive.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/mma_management.php?MgrID=126545

I won season two at 155lbs with a fighter that had literally no defensive grappling lol I was really excited when it happened, was when I first started playing and I was a lot more into the character personas and the forum was much more active so it was a good time.    Sullys bar and grill was thread people would talk shit in and photoshop stuff with fighters.   Not too much of that now days 

Bill Clinton and Bill Gates could tell us all about the history of the island.

Next Island season there needs to be a Little Saint James org or an Epstein Island org, and the KO King will return to the Island and establish dominance in Trump like fashion.

#FreeGhislaine and her big ole knockers ?

she's a super freak. super freak

she's super freaky

30 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Next Island season there needs to be a Little Saint James org or an Epstein Island org, and the KO King will return to the Island and establish dominance in Trump like fashion.

Keep an eye out for Extra Powerful Street Tussling Nutjobs next island season, or EPSTN for short

I swear we'll be the first island org to make it to PPV as long as our cameras don't malfunction. 

6 hours ago, jjsquirrel said:

Best guy I had on the Island, I think he is worth a mention in history:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=341562

Ended Island season with belts in two weight classes and won end of season tournament. Not to mention he had a decent career after Island too.

Daaamn man what a season. From my best seasons it always seemed like there was a mad upset in the final tournament (Season 3 had a few, LightHeavy Weight Vs Matt Couture specifically, and LHW smashed Matt in their next fight too), but you held that off and avenged his only loss. Awesome performances.

3 hours ago, popart said:

I swear we'll be the first island org to make it to PPV as long as our cameras don't malfunction. 

Don't think you'll keep that promise tbh haha

3 hours ago, saklain said:

Do Island Orgs make good profit?

Yeah there's a few different gameplans. Running less events I imagine has been ridiculously profitable for IXF. I reckon they're making some great money right now. I've not been making too much money this season, but at the same time my goal was to have as many events as possible to try and keep guys on and continue the org after, which will be insanely profitable, so it's around about.

The first event is key. I fucked up BAD this season and had to ask everyone to fight for free on event 2. Another 2 orgs, ROV and Colossus, pretty much tanked after their first event because of the hit from the fees. After event 1, you should be able to profit 100k per event within a few months.

6 hours ago, skull said:

I won season two at 155lbs with a fighter that had literally no defensive grappling lol I was really excited when it happened, was when I first started playing and I was a lot more into the character personas and the forum was much more active so it was a good time.    Sullys bar and grill was thread people would talk shit in and photoshop stuff with fighters.   Not too much of that now days 

You're banned from this thread. No one can remember that many top guys.