Caged Dragons Fight Club (378+)

venom09

BJJ Ace: I respect Kimbo as a fighter, but he is no match for me on the ground, I will get this fight to the ground and I will force him to tap, and if he won't tap, I'll just control him until someone wraps the belt around my waist. That's how the fight will go and it won't go any other way. I will show that even if he's the better striker, that means absolutely nothing if you can't match me on the ground, it's that simple

BJJAce.jpg

• Upvote 2

Caged Dragons FC 9 Preview

Main Card

135lbs Palo vs Tarver - Championship Match

This Saturday night in New York Palo and Tarver take to the cage to decide the first Bantamweight Champion in Caged Dragons young history. Both men are known grapplers with Palo sporting remarkable wrestling skills and a Purple Belt while Tarver is respectable in wrestling but holds a Brown Belt in BJJ. Physically there isn't a height difference to speak of but Tarver does hold an uncut 7lb weight advantage that could come into play in what should be a straight up ground game. Tune in this Saturday, or better yet come down live to the Underground and take in these two warriors clashing for the belt!

265lbs Condom vs Vanhatalo 

Condom and Vanhatalo co-headline CDFC 9 with positioning for a possible championship match on the line. Condom is evenly matched with Vanhatalo in wrestling, but possesses a BJJ Brown Belt he will be looking to put to use to get a fourth career submission victory. Vanhatalo is a wonderful MuayThai practitioner, comfortable in the clinch, who will be looking to stretch his professional undefeated streak to three by weakening and possibly knocking out Condom with strikes. In a clash of MMA styles only one man will remain undefeated and help cement his claim on the right to fight for the first Heavyweight Championship.

205bs Burnett vs Gump

Burnett (2-0) looks to extend his win streak against Gump (1-2) in what may be the most evenly matched fight we've seen so far as MMA skills. Both men have identical wrestling backgrounds and wonderful MuayThai skills, with the only edge being Burnett has begun rudimentary training in boxing. Physically Gump has a slim reach advantage while Burnett carries slightly more weight on his frame, so this match should come down to the game plan put forward by their Managers and the fighters ability to execute it. An exciting striker on striker match up to be sure in the Light Heavyweight Division.

185lbs Baker vs Ortiz

Baker (1-0) takes on Ortiz, who is stepping into the cage for his first professional MMA matchup in this main card matchup. Both men are primarily grapplers with Baker holding  Purple Belt to Ortiz's Blue Belt, while Ortiz overmatches Baker in the wrestling department. Control on the ground could be key as both men are dangerous in their own right, and the advantage in this match could turn in a second with a quick reversal or submission. Watch closely to this one as there two tacticians battle for position this weekend.

265lbs Ableman vs Damorning

These two Heavyweights with identical 1-1 records clash looking to move up the standings on Saturday night. Ableman has remarkable boxing abilities and a BJJ Purple Belt in a bit of an unorthodox combination, but secured a submission victory in his single win. Damorning has a more traditional BJJ type skillset with a Brown Belt in BJJ and respectable wrestling training. This could be one of the least predictable matchups on the main card as Ableman could box or go to the ground with Damorning, who will be most certainly be looking to take his opponent off his feet and make him tap out.

Undercard

145lbs Church vs Agayo

205lbs Schoenaerts vs Lee

265lbs Boxer vs Genesis

170lbs Cooper vs Kray

155lbs Bey vs Durall

1698931433_DragonImage.jpg.5210e2aab01a84195a6d7679eac82c27.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 11/29/2021 at 8:15 AM, kjkjkj said:

BJJ Ace: I respect Kimbo as a fighter, but he is no match for me on the ground, I will get this fight to the ground and I will force him to tap, and if he won't tap, I'll just control him until someone wraps the belt around my waist. That's how the fight will go and it won't go any other way. I will show that even if he's the better striker, that means absolutely nothing if you can't match me on the ground, it's that simple

BJJAce.jpg

Kimbo Slice:You have given me no reason to not respect you like my last competitor Jed Chandler, but when you step into the octagon with me you will get treated so disrespectfully. Heard you got a good chin, and I’m glad because you’ll need it but what are you gonna do when I keep sprawling those panic takedowns? and you start to tire out and lose the pep in your step? There’s dynamite in these gloves boy, and with wins over 3 people in the division you’re just another body in the way. See you Dec 25th...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, checkers said:

Kimbo Slice:You have given me no reason to not respect you like my last competitor Jed Chandler, but when you step into the octagon with me you will get treated so disrespectfully. Heard you got a good chin, and I’m glad because you’ll need it but what are you gonna do when I keep sprawling those panic takedowns? and you start to tire out and lose the pep in your step? There’s dynamite in these gloves boy, and with wins over 3 people in the division you’re just another body in the way. See you Dec 25th...

BJJ Ace: We'll see about that, just don't complain when i take a limb home for christmas...

• Upvote 2

Caged Dragons Rankings as of Dec 4 2021

*Rankings are based solely upon ranking in W/C, with One to Watch being a fighter we feel should be included as a contender despite rank. Please note these rankings do include QFC victories but initially a fighter must have at least one victory over another contender inside the Org to be eligible for a title shot, no exceptions. This may increase in the future to ensure our long term fighters get a fair chance at a title over new fighters in the Org. All titles are initially vacant and will be awarded after a title fight of 5 x 5minute rounds. Note: currently inactive managers will not have their fighters appear in the rankings, though FA's will with notation should anyone wish to pick up a contender.

Bantamweight 135lb - Antonio Tarver 7-0

1. Jack Goff  4-1

2. Pertti Palo  3-1

3. Simba Smith  3-1

4. David Sokovic  2-0

5. Van Driesen  3-1

One to Watch  - Arlo OFoley  5-2

Featherweight 145lb - Jesus Valle  4-0

1. Rafael Gomez Da Silva Jr  4-1

2. Andrey Kuznetsov  2-0

3. Little Jimmy  5-0

4. Allan Walker  3-1

5. Oliver Smith  3-0

One to Watch  -  Zach Allen Jr  3-1-1

Lightweight 155lb

1. Job Biko  2-0

2. Eddie Cortez  2-0

3. Brian Garcia  5-0

4. Zy Meth  3-1

5. Tim Orsetti  3-1

One to Watch - Nassir Bey  3-1

- John Aldo  3-1

Welterweight 170lb - Tyler Crowe  4-0

1. Jung Lee  4-1

2. Tomahawk Mankiller  3-0 

3. Ben Jammin  5-1

4. Ismail Melikov  3-1

5. Magomed Magomedov  3-1

One to Watch  - Jorge Santa Perez  2-1

Middleweight 185lb

1. Victor Cash  3-0

2. Dedrick Havoc 4-1

3. Dan Koloa  3-0

4. Igor Kosmodemyanskaya  3-1

5.Dylon Taylor  3-1 FA

One to Watch  - Corey Nemec  2-0

- Mauricio Della Bella  4-1

Light Heavyweight 205lb - Kimbo Slice  4-0

1. BJJ Ace  3-0

2. Khalil Burnett 3-0

3. James Aya  2-1

4. Jed Chandler 2-1 FA

5. Dumitru Mazilu  2-1

One to Watch - Carvel Watkins  1-0

- Efraim Diveroli  1-0

- Freddy Schoenaerts  1-0

- Tommaso Cappone  1-0

- Arne Skognar  1-0

Heavyweight 265lb

1. Tenacity Tshabalala  4-0

2. Heino Vanhatalo  3-0

3. Alonzo Leandro  5-0

4.Emil Henrickson  2-0

5. Kevin Condom  4-1

One to Watch - Dragan Tenzasevsky  3-0

Caged Dragons FC 10 Preview

Main Card

155lbs Biko vs Cortez - Championship Match

Biko 2-0 faces off against Cortez 2-0 in a battle for the first Lightweight Championship in Caged Dragons young history. Biko is a superb wrestler with a Blue Belt in BJJ with his wins coming via knockout and decision. Cortez holds a Brown Belt in BJJ and is a competent boxer, with his victories coming from both one knockout and one submission. Biko holds a height advantage of 9cm which may be enough to keep Cortez from landing an easy knockout, but both men are dangerous on the ground, each in their own way. Will this match end in a submission or a knockout, and by who? Both men are capable of either given their records and talents, and Saturday night will be the Championship match!

135lbs Smith vs Goff 

Ten pounds is all the physically separates Smith 3-1 from Goff 4-1, and even their training has held similar paths. Smith comes with a wonderful wrestling background with a BJJ blue belt leading to one knockout and two decision victories. Goff is a BJJ Brown Belt with a respectable wrestling skillset of his own, which in turn has led to four submission wins. Smith holds the extra weight and with his wrestling skills might well be able to outmaneuver his opponent on the ground, but Goff certainly is capable of locking in a submission from just about any position making him a constant threat. Stay tuned to see who comes out victorious and potentially gains the number one contender status for the Bantamweight belt.

155bs Anderson vs Zerkovski

Anderson 1-0 and Zerkovski 1-0 continue their fledgling careers in CDFC 10. When you talk about Anderson the focus has to be on his BJJ Purple Belt and remarkable wrestling skills. Zerkovski is a remarkable wrestler in his own right, and combines that with respectable boxing skills, though he might be hard pressed to score many headshots against his 17cm taller opponent. Anderson will be trying to take the fight to the ground while Zerkovski will likely be sprawling to avoid the takedown and trying to score with strikes while standing. Only one fighter will emerge with an unblemished 2-0 record this matchup, and both men look determined for it to be them.

185lbs Milfort vs Diavolum

Milfort 2-1 welcomes Diavolum 1-0 into the cage for his second professional MMA fight. Wrestling skills aside, this stacks up to be an all out brawl as both strikers will be looking to score with a knockout. Milfort, while a strong boxer, is slightly overshadowed by the superb boxing skills of Diavolum. Physically Milfort holds a height and weight advantage which he will have to exploit to level the playing field against Diavolum. Fireworks is what's expected as these two warriors clash in the cage in a striker's duel!

170lbs Usman vs Ray

Usman 1-1 will be looking to improve his record against the 1-0 Ray in this first main card event. Usman is both a wonderful boxer and a skilled BJJ practitioner holding a Blue Belt. Ray is a remarkable MuayThai fighter with a BJJ Blue Belt in hand should the fight go to the ground. Usman will be looking to keep the fight at a distance while Ray will be wanting to move into the clinch. This should be a striker's delight as they two different styles battle it out Saturday night.

Undercard

265lbs El Shaarawy vs Venom

155lbs Covington vs Mills

145lbs Allan Jr vs Jimmy

145lbs Fury vs Biggus

135lbs Dos Santos vs Johnson Jr

• Upvote 1

Caged Dragons Rankings as of Dec 11 2021

*Rankings are based solely upon ranking in W/C, with One to Watch being a fighter we feel should be included as a contender despite rank. Please note these rankings do include QFC victories but initially a fighter must have at least one victory over another contender inside the Org to be eligible for a title shot, no exceptions. This may increase in the future to ensure our long term fighters get a fair chance at a title over new fighters in the Org. All titles are initially vacant and will be awarded after a title fight of 5 x 5minute rounds. Note: currently inactive managers will not have their fighters appear in the rankings, though FA's will with notation should anyone wish to pick up a contender.

1. Jack Goff  5-1

2. Pertti Palo  3-1

3. Van Driesen  3-1

4. David Sokovic  2-0

5. Kevin Hill  2-1

One to Watch  - Primo Runduski  2-1

2. Andrey Kuznetsov  2-0

3. Little Jimmy  6-0

4. Allan Walker  3-1

5. Oliver Smith  3-0

One to Watch  -  Andrew Fury 4-2

Lightweight 155lb - Jon Biko  3-0

1. Brian Garcia  5-0

2. Brook Anderson  2-0

3. Tim Orsetti  3-1

4. Zy Meth  3-1

5. Nassir Bey  4-1

One to Watch - Eddie Cortez  2-1

1. Jung Lee  4-1

2. Tomahawk Mankiller  3-0 

3. Ben Jammin  5-1

4. Ismail Melikov  3-1

- Kamaru Usman  2-1

Middleweight 185lb

1. Victor Cash  3-0

2. Dedrick Havoc 4-1

3. Dan Koloa  3-0

4. Igor Kosmodemyanskaya  3-1

5.Dylon Taylor  3-1 

One to Watch  - Corey Nemec  2-0

- Mauricio Della Bella  4-1

1. BJJ Ace  3-0

2. Khalil Burnett 3-0

3. James Aya  2-1

4. Jed Chandler 2-1 FA

5. Dumitru Mazilu  2-1

One to Watch - Carvel Watkins  1-0

- Efraim Diveroli  1-0

- Freddy Schoenaerts  1-0

- Tommaso Cappone  1-0

- Arne Skognar  1-0

Heavyweight 265lb

1. Tenacity Tshabalala  4-0

2. Heino Vanhatalo  3-0

3. Alonzo Leandro  5-0

4.Emil Henrickson  2-0

5. Kevin Condom  4-1

• Upvote 4

Caged Dragons FC 11 Preview

Main Card

185lbs Cash vs Havoc - Championship Match

The Middleweight Championship is on the line when Cash 3-0 meets Havoc 4-1 in the cage Saturday night. Cash is a proficient wrestler, but his remarkable boxing is what really has set him on the path to 3 knockouts and this match for the belt. A BJJ Brown Belt, Havoc is also a respectable wrestler having four victories by way of submission, with his lone defeat coming by knockout. Cash will likely be looking to get to Havoc early on and knock him out, as the longer the match goes the more opportunities Havoc will have to take the match to the ground and fight for a submission. This match will be a true test of each man's skills and will were nothing short of a win will suffice.

265lbs Tshabalala vs Leandro

Two Heavyweight contenders collide as Tshabalala 4-0 and Leandro 5-0 battle it out in this co-main event. Unorthodox would be one way to describe Tshabalala's wins with one knockout, one submission and two decisions. He is a wonderful boxer and will no doubt be looking to keep the match on its feet long enough to deliver a knockout blow to his opponent. Leandro on the other hand is a remarkable wrestler and holds a BJJ Purple Belt making him a constant ground threat to drag his opponent down and beat him unconscious, as his five knockout wins have demonstrated. Both men need this win to position themselves in a competitive Heavyweight division.

185bs Koloa vs Panek

This main card fight will feature Koloa 3-0 taking on Panek 1-0 with only one man emerging with his undefeated streak intact. Koloa, with his BJJ Blue Belt and wonderful wrestling skills, prefers to take the direct approach on the ground, gaining a dominant position and raining blows down on his opponent which has lead to to knockouts and a win by the judges decision. Panek, a respectable wrestler and BJJ Brown Belt, is more a pure grappler going for the submission victory. Little separate these men physically and it will come down to who can execute their game plan better, or who makes the first mistake.

155lbs Meth vs Archambeault

Meth 3-1 battle Archambeault 1-0 in this Lightweight matchup. MuayThai is Meth's preferred fighting style augmented by a respectable wrestling background. He has battled to three victories by decision, currently a record in CDFC, while suffering a single submission loss. Archambeault will be looking to exploit this perceived weakness with proficient wrestling and a Purple Belt in BJJ again, as he did in his previous submission win. Depending on whether Meth can keep this fight on its feet we could be looking at a longer match, but if it makes it into the later rounds who does it favour?

205lbs Skognar vs Cappone

Two men with identical 1-0 records collide with Skognar challenging Cappone for the first event of the main card. Skognar has  BJJ Blue Belt, but really shines with his wonderful MuayThai skills. Cappone also has a BJJ Blue Belt used offensively alongside a truly superb wrestling background. Previously Cappone has had issue making weight and we at CDFC are hoping that this match will go as planned. Standup versus ground game will be on display Saturday night as Skognar and Cappone look to climb the rankings in the Light Heavyweight division.

Undercard

135lbs Zeigler vs Bear

205lbs Watkins vs Anderson

135lbs Pablo Jr vs Driesen

265lbs Chung vs Olisabed

155lbs Guitierez vs Kingman

Caged Dragons FC 12 Preview

Main Card

185lbs Kosmodemyanskaya vs Della Bella 

The man with the longest name in CDFC (I checked, it's by one letter) faces off in the main event of the evening against Della Bella. Kosmo, for short, carries a solid 3-1 record into this match with all three wins coming via TKO, so you can expect his BJJ Blue belt to be used defensively and wonderful wrestling background to attempt to gain the mount to rain terror of his opponent. Della Bella may be the most formidable opponent Kosmo has face bringing a 4-1 record with all four wins via submission. Della Bella has a weight and reach advantage alongside of a BJJ Purple Belt and proficiency in wrestling. Expect the action to all take place on the mat for this one as both men fight to gain ground in the Middleweight division.

185lbs Nemec vs Brown

Nemec 2-0 makes his CDFC debut against Brown 1-1 in this co main event. Nemec comes over from FWFC a dangerous opponent with a BJJ Blue Belt, proficient wrestling and wonderful MuayThai skills, and will be looking for the knockout if his record is any indicator. Brown holds a Blue Belt in BJJ alongside a remarkable wrestling background which lead to a knockout victory in his first fight. Nemec looks to be dangerous wherever the fight takes place while Brown will be looking to get an advantage by taking the fight to the mat. Find out who wins this Saturday Night!

170bs Mankiller vs Reyes

This Welterweight fight sees the return of Mankiller 3-0 under new management facing down Reyes 1-0. Mankiller has proven to be a formidable opponent with three knockout wins thanks to his wonderful MuayThai skills. Reyes is a wonderful boxer in his own right, scoring a knockout in his only previous foray into the cage. Mankiller will be looking to clinch while Reyes will prefer to keep it at range in this epic stand up battle!

145lbs Grizzly vs Walker

Man vs beast may be the easy comparison when you look at Grizzly 1-0 taking on Walker 3-1 in the Underground this Saturday night. Grizzly holds a BJJ Purple Belt and is a competent wrestler with a single submission victory, while Walker has wonderful wrestling skills which have translated into three victories all by decision from the judges. Reach will likely not be a factor in this fight, but if weight comes into play Grizzly holds a natural advantage there. Expect a great fight with Grizzly looking for the finish, but will Walker leave it to the the judges one more time?

265lbs Ahola vs Henrikson

Ahola 1-1 takes to the cage against Henrikson 2-0 in this battle of Heavyweights. Ahola has strong skillsets in both wrestling and boxing which he will be putting to use against his much larger opponent. Submissions are the calling card of the Brown Belt Henrikson, who combined with his respectable wrestling skills and overwhelming size will be looking to take the fight to the ground. Ahola will have his hands full trying to get within range without being pulled down by Henrikson for submission attempts.

Undercard

185lbs Frank Jr vs Sho

145lbs Murphy vs Guerra

185lbs Ryan vs Levi

205lbs Tanner vs Sutter                                                                                                                                                                                                                              170lbs Magomedsharipov vs Garcia

• Upvote 1

86885B04-1992-4B1B-A200-DCBCEDE34659.jpeg.d18c98270425365a3a0416fe0e723a0e.jpegKimbo Slice (LHW Champion):

Do you wanna make a little extra cash this Christmas to buy some kush and your baby mama a new wig? Go bet on Caged Dragons Gold on Kimbo Slice to retain his championship in devastating fashion! “How can I know this is a safe investment Kimbo, I’m broke!” Great question but it’s simpler than you think, when you get hit by these hands you lose your legs with falling on your head and shitting your pants going up to a 95 percentile. Gonna take home yet another KO of the night bonus (my christmas present from Jason Swanson himself), and another unlucky soul to my graveyard of victims. The last bum I embarrassed Jed Chandler ripped up his contract with Caged, quit MMA and is going back to College in hopes to regain some of the brain cells I took from him. But this isn’t about him, 12-25-21 is your day Ace, don’t fuck it up like the last chumps when you get hit with power. I will be the first Hall of Famer inducted into Caged, and the best fighter for Caged that started at 25. Tune in to CDFC 13 and place your bets now! #CDFC13 #AcePlaysFortnite

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, checkers said:

86885B04-1992-4B1B-A200-DCBCEDE34659.jpeg.d18c98270425365a3a0416fe0e723a0e.jpegKimbo Slice (LHW Champion):

Do you wanna make a little extra cash this Christmas to buy some kush and your baby mama a new wig? Go bet on Caged Dragons Gold on Kimbo Slice to retain his championship in devastating fashion! “How can I know this is a safe investment Kimbo, I’m broke!” Great question but it’s simpler than you think, when you get hit by these hands you lose your legs with falling on your head and shitting your pants going up to a 95 percentile. Gonna take home yet another KO of the night bonus (my christmas present from Jason Swanson himself), and another unlucky soul to my graveyard of victims. The last bum I embarrassed Jed Chandler ripped up his contract with Caged, quit MMA and is going back to College in hopes to regain some of the brain cells I took from him. But this isn’t about him, 12-25-21 is your day Ace, don’t fuck it up like the last chumps when you get hit with power. I will be the first Hall of Famer inducted into Caged, and the best fighter for Caged that started at 25. Tune in to CDFC 13 and place your bets now! #CDFC13 #AcePlaysFortnite

BJJ Ace: "I'm not like those other bums you trashed, I actually know how to fight. 15-25-21, I'll be taking a performance bonus and possibly a limb or two home for christmas."

BJJAce.jpg

Caged Dragons Rankings as of Dec 18 2021

1. David Sokovic  2-0

2. Van Driesen  4-1

3. Pertti Palo  3-1

4. Kevin Hill  2-1

5. Mike Zeigler  2-1

2. Andrey Kuznetsov  2-0

3. Little Jimmy  6-0

4. Jack Goff  5-1

5. Giant Grizzly  2-0

1. Brian Garcia  5-0

2. Brook Anderson  2-0

3. Tim Orsetti  3-1

4. Nassir Bey  4-1

5. Jean Pierre Archambeau  2-0

1. Jung Lee  4-1

2. Tomahawk Mankiller  4-0 

3. Ben Jammin  5-1

4. Ismail Melikov  3-1

- Kamaru Usman  2-1

Middleweight 185lb - Dedrick Havoc  5-1

1. Dan Koloa  4-0

2. Corey Nemec  3-0

3. Mauricio Della Bella  5-1

4. Victor Cash  3-1

5. Dylon Taylor  3-1 

One to Watch  - Antoine Milfort 3-1

1. BJJ Ace  3-0

2. Khalil Burnett 3-0

3. James Aya  2-1

4. Arne Skognar  2-0

5. Dumitru Mazilu  2-1

One to Watch - Jeff Lee  1-0

Heavyweight 265lb

1. Heino Vanhatalo  3-0

2. Alonzo Leandro  6-0

3. Kevin Condom  4-1

4. Tenacity Tshabalala  4-1

5. Sega Genesis  3-1

• Upvote 2

As the rivalry between the Light Heavyweight Champion Kimbo Slice and Bjj Ace heats up before their scheduled championship bout 12-25-21, the real question is can Kimbo once again back up the talk and make his first title defense. Kimbo Slice came into Caged Dragons challenging anyone to try and take him off his high horse and 3 people in the division have failed. Love him or hate him he’s talked the talk and walked the walk. Will Bjj Ace silence Kimbo on Christmas and send him home without his belt? Who is the true king of the 205 division? Tune in to CDFC 13 to see all unanswered questions get answered. Live from Montreal Canada

D45B7FE2-71C5-42B2-A00B-988A8F6A38A3.jpeg.fe49e2ae593ffbb3a76521d13934f36c.jpeg

accuse me of having cinderblocks in my gloves*

• Upvote 1

Caged Dragons Rankings as of Dec 26 2021

*Rankings are based solely upon ranking in W/C, with One to Watch being a fighter we feel should be included as a contender despite rank. Please note these rankings do include QFC victories but initially a fighter must have a minimum of one victory over another contender inside the Org to be eligible for a title shot, no exceptions. This may increase in the future to ensure our long term fighters get a fair chance at a title over new fighters in the Org. All titles are initially vacant and will be awarded after a title fight of 5 x 5minute rounds. Note: FA's will with notation should anyone wish to pick up a contender. IC&E fighters will be phased in as they fight in CDFC outside of Champions coming over who will face the CDFC Champ in a unification Belt match.

1. Van Driesen  4-1

2. Pertti Palo  3-1

3. Kevin Hill  3-1

4. David Sokovic  2-1

5. Mike Zeigler  2-1

2. Andrey Kuznetsov  2-0

3. Little Jimmy  6-0

4. Jack Goff  5-1

5. Giant Grizzly  2-0

1. Brian Garcia  5-0

2. Brook Anderson  2-0

3. Tim Orsetti  3-1

4. Nassir Bey  4-1

5. Jean Pierre Archambeau  2-0

Welterweight 170lb - Jung Lee   5-1

1. Ben Jammin  5-1

2. Tomahawk Mankiller  4-0 

3. Tyler Crowe  4-1

4. Magomed Magomedov  3-1

5. Ham Burger  3-0

- Kamaru Usman  2-1

Middleweight 185lb - Dedrick Havoc  5-1

1. Dan Koloa  4-0

2. Corey Nemec  3-0

3. Mauricio Della Bella  5-1

4. Victor Cash  3-1

5. Dylon Taylor  3-1 

One to Watch  - Antoine Milfort 3-1

Light Heavyweight 205lb - BJJ Ace  4-0

1. Khalil Burnett 3-0

2. Kimbo Slice  5-1

3. James Aya  3-1

4. Arne Skognar  2-0

5. Dumitru Mazilu  2-1

One to Watch - Jeff Lee  1-0

Heavyweight 265lb

1. Heino Vanhatalo  3-0

2. Alonzo Leandro  6-0 FA

3. Kevin Condom  4-1

4. Tenacity Tshabalala  4-1

5. Sega Genesis  3-1

Caged Dragons FC 14 Preview

It's New Year's eve and what better way to celebrate it than seeing some caged dragons fight and roar for glory! We have two championship belts up for grabs and a whole lot of action packed card for the night. Let's see the run down for tonight's event.

Main Card

Starting off the night with a battle between Jorge "Prisa" Santa Perez and Magomed "Smesh" Magomedov

"Prisa", a solid boxer with a good ground game, has taken off since joining in the CDFC. He's very active in the ground and has solid standup as well, he's looking to use all of his advantages to continue his win streak against Magomedov. "Smesh" on the other hand, is looking to build a win streak of his own and build off his previous win against Dan Hooker. He's 1-1 in CDFC so far but the Dagestani brawler is looking to assert his dominance and smash "Prisa" in the ground with his strikes as he did with all his victories.

Next off will be Frank "Bloodsport" Dux vs Verney "The Natural Born Killer" Lapierre

A battle between two up and coming fighters who both are coming off impresive wins. "Bloodsport" coming off a dominant win by TKO will look to build momentum for his career with a win against Lapierre. On the other hand, "The Natural Born Killer" coming off a submission of the night honor from his last victory will be looking to have the same success against Dux. Expect this to be a bloody battle between to hungry
young fighters.

Up next is the fight between Dzastins Vilums vs Niall "The Nail" ODooley

Dzastins Vilums, an undefeated ground specialist with Brown Belt on Jiu Jutsu is looking to continue his winning ways. Coming off three straight victories via way of submission, he'll look to secure one again against ODooley and is also aiming for submission of the night and retain his undefeated streak. "The Nail" on the other hand, coming off his own win streak of two in a row, ODooley will look to stay on the outside
and maintain the fight standing to land some big blows. Two of his losses has come by submission and he'll be looking to avoid a third loss against a very dangerous ground fighter.

Co-Main Event

Will be heading to the Co-Main event of the evening! A championship match for the Featherweight crown, as Jesus "Faraon Love Shady" Valle will look to defend his belt against Rafael Gomez Da Silva Jr. "RAFINHA"

The challenger is a QFC Tournament winner, "RAFINHA" will look to bounce back in a huge way with a belt clinching victory against the champion. A proficient wrestler overall with a Purple belt on BJJ, he'll look to take the fight to the ground and use it to his advantage. The champion, Jesus Valle, "Faraon Love Shady" a dominant fighter in his own rite, has been vicious since he signed with CDFC. He's been knocking people
left and right with his striking and will be looking for his first title defense against "RAFINHA". We'll see whose advantage fluorish in this match-up.

Main Event

And our Main event of the evening! An absolute banger fight between the lightweight champion: Jon "Don't Blink" Biko and the challenger: Brian Garcia! We'll be looking forward whose undefeated streak will remain and who will walk out with the belt.

Starting off with the challenger, a former QFC Tournament winner and a winner of five straight bouts, the Swedish Brawler will continue to drag people to the ground and control the pace from there. His Strong wrestling and a Purple Belt on BJJ will be on full display as he will look to submit the champ. The champion on the other hand, a Montreal native himself, will have the crowd backing him in the fight and will
give it his all to hear the words "AND STILL" at the end of the fight. An undefeated fighter with a well rounded arsenal of stand-up striking and grappling. It will be a stylistic battle between two warriors and we'll see who will have their hands raised at the end of the fight.

Undercard

Primo Runduski vs Albrerich Tiny Tim

Shiro "The Snake" Takizawa vs Robert "Bob" Ross

"The Rat King" Cade Connors vs Thorulf "Mjolnir" Hammar

Jozo Ambrozije vs "The Evil" Android Gero

Victor "Iceman" Jones vs Heboa Jasoy

We'll see you on New Year's eve, everyone! Stay tuned!

• Upvote 2