HIGHLAND $6mil CREATION DATE TOURNAMENT

clydebankblitz

WOW. Had a busy weekend so I was going to post about the tournament final today and it was genuinely cool as hell to see so many people posting congratulations to Thibs in here and bigging up the tournament. Thanks guys.

So, without further ado,

CONGRATULATIONS TO DAKOTA THIBODEAUX ON WINNING THE $6MILLION HIGHLAND TOURNAMENT

This is an incredible achievement and Dakota's fighter Kaiden outlasted 31 other fighters & managers to secure the victory over a fantastic tournament.

I want to thank all of you for participating and helping me to run this tournament like clockwork. We managed to win the tournament of the year before the final even came which was also fantastic, and it went as smoothly as I could have hoped.

I'll be in contact with the prize donators about sending over the winnings to Dakota now.

Keep an eye out for our next instalment in the coming months. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you all !! Kaiden off to Disney Land, so forgive him for not being here in person to thank y’all in person. Now for a brief intermission for the runner up:

@MauriceSimmons fuck the runner up. This is Squid Game. Don’t need to be a participation prize, plus you’d have to give half to “Daddy CK” for turning your sliders around for your Cinderella run. Toodles, ya bish. 🤗 

Back to regularly schedule programming, I want to thank Callum for this awesome tourney and everyone who participated as well as the bodies provided to be stepped on and over by Kaiden on the run to way to becoming a 6 million tourney winner. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

image.gif.741f1958626b46db99cf6be2d5fe15aa.gif

Kaiden Thibodeaux: “Fuck the police.. he don’t need no money for being the guy who talked the most shit and got beat the fuck up like I said he would. All money and proceeds can be sent my manager. Fuck Scottie Lamez broke ass manager. Fuck Ronny Naarden for losing before our rematch and giving me a shoo-in win. Fuck Ka Kashi for retiring on me before we shot the fair ones. I like Malig… but if I forgot you.. Fuck you. Kaiden coming soon to the BW and FW near you soon. Be wary, I’m gonna punch your lights out.” 

• Every Fighter Using A Custom Avatar Will Get A 30k Bonus
  • Each Fighter With An Active Character Will Get A 30k Bonus
  • Most Original Character Gets 50k Bonus

”Whea da bread at ? “

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clydebankblitz said:

BONUS PAYMENT PAID!

Custom Avatar - $30,000

• Judo Beau
  • Dakota Thibodeaux
  • Aydan The Wandering Spirit
  • Roman Benson
  • Marius Catalin
  • Mickey Rafferty
  • Master Leader
  • Tristan Finch
  • Blaze King

Active Character - $30,000

• Dakota Thibodeaux
  • Roman Benson

Original Character - $50,000

• Roman Benson

Thanks. 💗

• Like 1

On 2/15/2022 at 2:13 AM, Sprooch said:

Kaiden Thibodeaux: “Fuck the police.. he don’t need no money for being the guy who talked the most shit and got beat the fuck up like I said he would. All money and proceeds can be sent my manager. Fuck Scottie Lamez broke ass manager. Fuck Ronny Naarden for losing before our rematch and giving me a shoo-in win. Fuck Ka Kashi for retiring on me before we shot the fair ones. I like Malig… but if I forgot you.. Fuck you. Kaiden coming soon to the BW and FW near. Be wary, I’m gonna punch your lights out.” 

• Every Fighter Using A Custom Avatar Will Get A 30k Bonus
  • Each Fighter With An Active Character Will Get A 30k Bonus
  • Most Original Character Gets 50k Bonus

”Whea da bread at ? “

16341082173242.jpg

Jerry "The Officer" Short (379233)

"Hey, you criminal pussy! Still talking shit?! Oh... You are nothing more than the luckiest guy in the world because of... Because of that lucky final! You won this fucking awesome tournament by... Accident?! Yeah, it's the best word for that all. Ugh! You should be in prison, but you won a lot of money by fucking accident?! What a lucky shithead!"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Curix said:

16341082173242.jpg

"Hey, you criminal pussy! Still talking shit?! Oh... You are nothing more than the luckiest guy in the world because of... Because of that lucky final! You won this fucking awesome tournament by... Accident?! Yeah, it's the best word for that all. Ugh! You should be in prison, but you won a lot of money by fucking accident?! What a lucky shithead!"

Kaiden Thibodeaux: "Normally as an milionaire, I'd ignore the poor. But lucky, by accident?!?! Said the loser cop who got beat the fuck up to the tune of "Fuck The Police". Your words hold no worth here. You had your chance to stop me and caught the Rodney King assbeating. Anytime you want a Round 2 of that lemme know asshat. I'd love to beat on the police again. Fuck 12! Fuck The Police! Light up that exotic if you got it!" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sprooch said:

Kaiden Thibodeaux: "Normally as an milionLucky, Accident?!?! Said the loser cop who got beat the fuck up to the tune of "Fuck The Police". Your words hold no worth here. You had your chance to stop me and caught the Rodney King assbeating. Anytime you want a Round 2 of that lemme know asshat. I'd love to beat on the police again. Fuck 12! Fuck The Police! Light up that exotic if you got it!" 

16341082173242.jpg

"We can do it again. Anytime, anywhere."

• Like 1