Cooper Kupp

Ikkitakeda

He's been one of my favorite receivers since his first year in the NFL, but between injuries and inferior quarterbacks which some of those injuries might have been due to having quarterbacks putting him in bad situations to try and make plays, but yeah glad he's getting recognition. He's been the talk week after week by game reviewers during the halftime shows and weekly reports. A bit too soon for OPOY talks yet, but if him or King Henry one keep up their pace one might take MVP something not been done by a non QB in quite a while.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

He's been one of my favorite receivers since his first year in the NFL, but between injuries and inferior quarterbacks which some of those injuries might have been due to having quarterbacks putting him in bad situations to try and make plays, but yeah glad he's getting recognition. He's been the talk week after week by game reviewers during the halftime shows and weekly reports. A bit too soon for OPOY talks yet, but if him or King Henry one keep up their pace one might take MVP something not been done by a non QB in quite a while.

With Derrick Henry's injury, Cooper Kupp has a high chance of winning it now. 

57 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Don't sleep on Tom, but atm I think Stafford has the #1 totem pole for MVP lead.

I don't know quarterbacks are most likely to win the MVP statistically speaking, but so many played well so far. Brady, Stafford, Allen, and Burrows. The only thing I think we can agree on is that no matter how well Mahomes plays the rest of the season given how terrible he played the first half it definitely won't be him.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Rambo said:

Cooper might pull it off... especially with how Stafford slipped up. Aaron's gotta be up there too.

Most bookmakers have Rodgers at odds on at this point. If any positional player was going to do it then i'd argue JayTay. He has put the colts on his back and led them to the play offs. If he puts in a monumental effort to get to 2K yards and 20 tds then I think he has a shout. (that would require 250 yards per game and 4tds tho). It is a shame he missed a game. 

Kupp's biggest knock is the fact he will get Calvin's record in a game more than Calvin did (iirc Calvin was 6th that year). Rodgers has been pretty much lights out this year again. So chances are it is him that takes it pretty convincingly with JayTay in 2nd.