Im fighting on Friday

Just thought i'd let you guys know that im fighting on Friday night. The show is called the PFC Pennsylvania Fighting Championship. I have a 0-1 pro record heres the link to my first fight

im the guy in the white tight shorts. Sorta ko'd myself! Dont remember much after the slam. I have a 5-1 amy record, all under pro rules just didnt get paid. Hopefully i'll make it to the big shows sometime, likely i wont but i wont stop tryn.

Win or loose i'll post the results and a video if i can get my hands on it!

Go Hard or Go Home!

To the Top

-Jeff"The Reign Man" Smith

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant even explain how gutted i am for u just dropped him on the single leg the wrong side u coulda had him pinned to the cage as well

best of luck in ur next fight

i cant even explain how gutted i am for u just dropped him on the single leg the wrong side u coulda had him pinned to the cage as well

best of luck in ur next fight

I love to slam people and put on a good show. It didnt help that he grabbed the top of the cage, if he wouldnt have i would have cleared his legs and been fine.

Shit happens

I love to slam people and put on a good show. It didnt help that he grabbed the top of the cage, if he wouldnt have i would have cleared his legs and been fine.

Shit happens

Its complete shit that he grabbed the cage, i know its a natural reaction but thats why it's not allowed cos look what happens. Sucks that.

I hope you win your fight, good luck.

BTW i was wondering how often do you train a week?