Dear Butch

Rambo

I want to acknowledge this beef you have with me.

and i should probably address any others who have issues with things i say or do because i get it. trolling isn't fun. trolling hurts feelings. so in all seriousness

I know I can be a dick, and I can troll you relentlessly.

maybe i cross the line at times.

i know i defeated your buddy barney and unintentionally bullied him out the door, and that must be hard for you.

and hey, i don't blame you, i'm sure you miss your buddy.

i miss avon, dace, tarmo, others... we all miss somebody. so i'm sure you have some lingering animosity because barney went butch level nuclear like he was trapped in a camara factory.

man, i get it. maybe i pushed too much. maybe I take things too far at times.

I know you're the type that needs a "mental health" day and there's nothing wrong with that. maybe i'm not considerate enough of your feelings.

maybe i'm insecure? idk.

i don't want you to quit. I actually think you're an okay manager making transgressional leaps to mediocrity. i think you're good for the game.

i like madness. i like that you make avatars for other less talented artist like myself.

i like everything you do for the game when it comes to tournaments and org stuff.

so if you ever feel like i crossed the line, or came on too strong, or just overall being a dick

i would like to take this moment to apologize

to absolute foookin nobody you fookin bums

See the source image

• Upvote 8