Nominations: 265lb+ Fighter of the Year 2021

saklain

14 hours ago, Rambo said:

🤣🤣🤣

i like biro, and smash is cool, Kilo's signed there. but this response made me lmao.

I have nothing against biro or smash, he is decent guy and offers solid matchups. I just say fighting in smash doesn't makes you fighter of the year, fighting in syn, gamma, sucker, combate or sfl might do. Smash just isn't top level

On 12/22/2021 at 8:38 AM, Leviathan said:

I have nothing against biro or smash, he is decent guy and offers solid matchups. I just say fighting in smash doesn't makes you fighter of the year, fighting in syn, gamma, sucker, combate or sfl might do. Smash just isn't top level

Not top level based on what? I could argue unless you're fighting at Syn, It's not top level. That's a terrible argument man. In Matter of fact, Current Syn has many former SMASH fighters, So I don't know where you get that opinion from. You literally named every Organization in the top 6 except mine....

On 12/23/2021 at 2:43 PM, zackmartin11 said:

Not top level based on what? I could argue unless you're fighting at Syn, It's not top level. That's a terrible argument man. In Matter of fact, Current Syn has many former SMASH fighters, So I don't know where you get that opinion from. You literally named every Organization in the top 6 except mine....

Well before signing kilo you had no fighter in top 100 p4p. No mind to disrespect, I understand how much effort it takes to run org and be in top 10 and I'm deeply thankfully to all you guys still have nervs to do that. I just don't consider smash the top. If you want top you simply go to syn, that's how it is in this game.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2021 at 2:43 PM, zackmartin11 said:

To be completely clear I don't think it have to do something with the way you run org, its simply due the fact that syn is paying better so it gets better fighters

• Like 1

On 12/25/2021 at 7:40 PM, Leviathan said:

Well before signing kilo you had no fighter in top 100 p4p. No mind to disrespect, I understand how much effort it takes to run org and be in top 10 and I'm deeply thankfully to all you guys still have nervs to do that. I just don't consider smash the top. If you want top you simply go to syn, that's how it is in this game.

Yeah that's completely fair. Smash has former fighters in every "top organisation" and Champs in almost every one of them