Thibodeaux’s Rogues - Smack Talk Thread

Sprooch

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen! Give it up for your winner in the very first round due to cut Jim "Freakboy" Miggleton!

Jim Miggleton: Thanks Slo! Give it up everybody for my opponent tonight as I just retired another yet another guy on the island in Conti!

Slo Moegan: So let's talk a minute about your entrance song No Lives Matter by Tom MacDonald. Why that song?

Jim Miggleton: Listen to the lyrics. Is it controversial? You bet and does the Freakboy give a f*ck?! (*Crowd Roars* NO!!) That's right. But yeah stop with all the media trying feed and fan flames of hatred. Just f*cking live! Woo!

Slo Moegan: Now walk us through the fight.

Jim Miggleton: Yeah sure thing. So we started and I wanted to clinch and he said no way. So I was like alright fine. So I kicked him a couple of times and even landed a great kick to the temple that he shrugged off. So I was fine and then we clinched. From there gave him an elbow and cut him and followed it by a few others and kept opening that cut more. Then the fans started to scream(*holds mic to the audience* Kneeeeees!) So I threw some knees to the body because you got to give the people what they want. Then went with a couple more elbows and the ref calls the doctor and the doctor said he was in no condition to continue fighting.

Slo Moegan: So what is next for the Freakboy?

Jim Miggleton: Well I'm going to drink some beer, I'm going to the strip club and take home the bouncers wife and then get back to training in the morning.

Slo Moegan: I mean what is next for you in MMA?

Jim Miggleton: Oh. I don't know everyone around me has something booked already but give me anyone. Whoever it is I'm they will be saying we got another bleeder over here.

• 2 weeks later...

TR44: TIPPIN' ON 4 4s REVIEW

UNDERCARD

Aljamain Sterling defeats DJ Perez via Submission (Guillotine)

Right off the gate we saw Sterling shooting for takedowns but Perez showed incredible defense. Sterling finally dragged the fight to the ground after being tackled against the cage by Perez. For nearly two minutes they battled it out on the ground where Perez was doing a nice job of controlling from the top and avoiding being caught in a submission. Just a few seconds left in the round and Sterling grabbed a hold of Perez's neck for a guillotine, it looked like a futile attempt until he successfully transitioned to full guard where he was able to complete the submission and put his opponent to sleep.

Hemmo Partanen defeats Schwang Gretzky via KO (Punch)

Partanen went into this fight with a clear objective in mind: he wanted to knock out his opponent, and fast. Gretzky was doing alright in the first minute, making his opponent miss more than he's landing but he completely butchered it by going for a takedown while being a boxer. Partanen didn't hesitate to take the opportunity and catch his opponent with a counter uppercut from hell that had Gretzky rocked. Gretzky returned fire but that seemed to infuriate Partanen more as he retaliated with a mean right hand that sent Gretzky sprawling to the canvas. As soon as he got up he was met with a big hook that had him knocked out before he hit the canvas. Brutal stuff

Erick Scantling defeats James Taylor via TKO (Punches)

Now this fight was super exciting from start to finish, both guys came to put up a show for the fans. Taylor displayed horrible striking, landing only seven out of the forty seven strikes he threw. Still, it was entertaining seeing him hitting air and getting his face pummeled in return. Scantling was the far superior striker, landing a total of thirty two strikes out of the sixty he threw. After dominating the first round Scantling got off to a great start in the second as he knocked down Taylor with a huge combo. He continued to pepper his face with punches for a few seconds until he got tired and went for the kill in the form of a jab, overhand right and a big right hand that forced the referee to put an end to the contest.

Blue Balls defeats Jeremias Furtwangler vis Submission (Armbar)

In the first round both fighters showed no intention of taking the fight to the ground and instead opted to stand and bang in the middle of the octagon. Furtwangler must've been feeling like Max Holloway the way he was throwing all those combos but unlike Max he lacked the skill to land most of them. Balls was as aggressive as his opponent but he took the normal approach of catching Furtwangler with single heads punches to win the round. For more than three minutes in the second round the fighters were doing pretty much what they were doing in the first round until Balls decided he was tired to throw hands and caught Furtwangler napping as he scored a takedown into guard. After about a minute of trying to advance position Balls finally got into mount where he was easily able to lock in an armbar and force his opponent to tap.

Chris Tycoon defeats Jamal Thibodeaux via KO (Punch)

The youngest fighter on the card Chris Tycoon, under the management of the one and only GOAT Chris Karter gave us a masterful performance in his TR debut as he knocked out Jamal Thibodeaux. This fight was pretty much evenly matched the majority of it's duration but endurance was the ultimate deciding factor. Jamal just couldn't stand Chris' heavy hands and so two minutes in the fight he got caught with a great blow that momentarily took his legs from up under him. He continued to fight though and recovered his senses, this is where I believe shit got messed up for him because he then got overconfident and lunged in with a right hand which was slipped and enabled Tycoon to connect with a wicked counter that rendered Jamal unconscious.

CO-MAIN EVENT

Kil Bon Hwa defeats Arthur Fleck via Decision (Unanimous)

Kil Bon Hwa managed to be the victor in a boring encounter with Arthur Fleck. Over the course of fifteen minutes only eight strikes were landed on the feet and four on the ground. Bon Hwa showed sloppy striking as he only landed eight in forty five strikes. Fleck also showed terrible wrestling as he only successfully completed six takedowns out of the twenty two he attempted. No more needs to be said about this fight, I like many other MMA fans were hugely disappointed by this snoozefest.

MAIN EVENT

Tempest Frank defeats Zakaria Burch via TKO (Strikes)

This main event wasn't all that but it was definitely a step in the right direction following that awful co-main event. Burch had a rather strange tactic, mainly targeting Tempest's body rather than his head. There was no way he was going to score a KO victory that way and if his plan was to tire out his opponent it didn't work because he got KTFO before he could actually deal damage to Tempest's gas tank. Despite the fight spending a full minute in the clinch no strikes were landed so it was a great relief for the audience when Burch broke free. That turned out to be a mistake on his side because from then on Tempest caught him with two lovely counters that had him crumpling to the floor. Tempest showed off his killer instinct as he followed his opponent to the ground and started dropping bombs until the referee was forced to intervene.

• Upvote 1

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen I give you the winner by unanimous decision Jim Miggleton! Jim you were all over the place with your striking today missing all over what happened?

Jim Miggleton: Well I for sure thought he wouldn't want to stand with me so I was loading up on my kicks and my shots when we were in the clinch. Hoping to put him away. So I was throwing everything with a wing a prayer in this fight. He fought it all kinds of wrong but hats off and respect to the guy. The one's that did land he took them.

Slo Moegan: Some are saying this might be your last fight is that true?

Jim Miggleton: The Freakboy is contemplating retirement. But we will see. One thing is for sure if I do decide to hang around and sign with anyone the fans HERE TONIGHT will be happy because I'll be staying Rogue nation baby!

Slo Moegan: Well I for one hope you decide not to retire.

Jim Miggleton: Thanks Slo. If this is my last happy to go out on a win. But all you beautiful people either way it's been fun and you know The Freakboy is going to stay crazy. If it's not then I guarantee you guys blood in the next one.

Slo Moegan: Thanks Jim.

TR47: GRIM REEFER

MAIN EVENT: Darren Dalton vs Robbie Hall

Bantamweight Title Bout

Ladies and gentlemen, the fight we've all been waiting for. This one is scheduled for 5 rounds for the undisputed bantamweight title. Introducing first the challenger!! This man is a mixed martial artist with a professional record of three wins and one loss. He stands 170cm tall and is weighing in at 133.6 pounds. Fighting! Out of Berlin, Germany. Presenting, the number one ranked bantamweight contender in the Island, Darren "Dangerous" Dalton!! And now introducing the champion. He's a mixed martial artist with a professional record of five wins and one loss. He stands 165 cm tall, weighing in at 123.4 pounds. Fighting! Out of Arlington County, Virginia. I present to you the reigning, defending undisputed Thibodeaux's Rogues bantamweight champion of the woooooorld, Robbie Hall!! Dalton has won three straight fights and all of them by way of submission. He has mediocre wrestling and striking abilities but makes up for all that by maintaining a BJJ Brown belt.

Khabieber Numeragomedov: Maurice bratha, brown belt is not enough to win vs wrestler like Robbie Hall. To win fight with BJJ you have to get fight to ground first and get dominant position, without wrestling you can't do this bratha. This is not trash talk, I speaking truth.

I appreciate the feedback my brother. Moving on, we have the champion Robbie Hall. He has just captured the title from Frankie Venegas and also avenged his only loss in that same event so he heads into this fight with high morale. He, like his opponent, posseses a brown belt Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and he also has strong wrestling in his arsenal. In his last fight he showed crazy improvement compared to the fight he lost vs Venegas and from here on he'll continue getting bigger and better. He also has been working a little on his boxing to diversify his offensive options, this should be cause of concern for every bantamweight in the Island. Hell, EVERY fighter in the island should be concerned because we know how Arcalimon the Coach operates. Khabieber?

Khabieber Numeragomedov: Thjs guy is real deal. He is real deal bratha. He is er, improving as wrestler and I think with little bit more training he will become the best.

CO-MAIN EVENT: Obi Ojo vs Kiase Quama

Heavyweight Title Bout

Khabieber Numeragomedov: My bratha let me first say, for Obi Ojo, this is number one easy fight in heavyweight division.

Maurice: How though? Because Kiase is 3-0 in Kickboxing and held a belt at now closed TRIUMPH.

Khabieber Numeragomedov: This is not kickboxing. This is MMA. In kickboxing you don't worry about things like takedowns.

Maurice: I think for this fight though things like takedowns won't really matter because Obi Ojo is also a striker. I don't think he'll go for a takedown at all.

Khabieber Numeragomedov: It no matter bratha. He is going to lose. He not motivated for fight also. How he gonna win? Tell me bratha

Maurice: He is a good striker like Ojo. I believe with his striking he stands a chance but as you pointed out so he's not fully motivated for this time. Most likely because he's manager hasn't been paying him much attention lately. In my opinion that's what decreases his chances of winning, but stylistically he has a decent chance of dethroning the heavyweight king. His striking matches up fairly well with the champion and it's no doubt that in KT his chin was tested quite a few times but he's still undefeated. Him not being at full morale deprives us of a crazy fight, but let's see what type of performance he can give us.

Khabieber Numeragomedov: Bratha, I'm telling you, this guy will be smeshed. All this stuff about kickboxing champion is number one bullshit-

Maurice: Moving on to the champion. Obi Ojo is yet another nightmare from Nigeria. The 26 year old is undefeated in professional mixed martial arts and he has won all fights via KO. Only two of his six opponents have survived the first round. He's currently the fourth most hyped fighter in the organization, a win on this card will surely sneak him inside the top three.

Khabieber Numeragomedov: 6 fights, 6 KO's. Bratha I try to tell you he will not lose this fight. I think now he can only lose to great wrestler

Maurice: Luckily for him there aren't that many wrestlers in the HW division

MAIN CARD BOUT #3: Marko Oberlander vs Calvin Green

Marko Oberlander has probably had one of the best career turnarounds I have ever seen. Losing his first three professional fights by KO, Oberlander has managed to do what many thought he could never do and win his last 4 fights by knockout in the first round. After his third loss something definitely snapped in this guy's head because that comeback was crazy. Just almost a year ago (in Tycoon time) he was considered one of the worst fighters on the island but now he's ranked #40 on the island. Khabieber?

Khabieber Numeragomedov: He fight good for past, er, few months. I'm glad he fights like this now because he's a good fighter and it's not good seeing good fighters perform badly.

You can say that again man. His opponent's career has been quite the up and down journey too. Calvin Green with two wins but then was matched up against a tough challenge in Thomas Isle, a challenge he failed to overcome. From then on he hasn't been consistent. He's a guy that packs a massive punch but we learned something new about him in his last fight, he's a bleeder. I believe he should use His power to finish the fight fast before he bleeds to a loss.

MAIN CARD BOUT #2: Dawah Ohno vs James Crazyhorse

Not gonna come here and sugarcoat things, this is NOT a fight I'm looking forward to. Both guys come in with barely 50% morale, these guys either have no purpose in life or they're forced to step inside that octagon and throw hands.

Khabieber Numeragomedov: These guys don't want to fight. I don't understand why their managers book them. Why? I don't understand. As a fighter, MMA should be your life. I don't understand why these guys are not motivated.

It's just business for them I guess. Crazyhorse is managed by Chuck which is kind of disappointing because Chuck is an OG manager and he knows how detrimental a fighter's morale is to his success. Well, I'm done expressing my disappointment and it's time to highlight their strong points. Crazyhorse has a weird fighting style, one that has a good mix of boxing and BJJ. Judging by his past fights it seems that he uses his boxing for defense against standup strikes while he finds a way to get the fight to the ground where he can use his BJJ purple belt skills to finish the fight.

Khabieber Numeragomedov: It is creative way to fight but I don't think he will win a lot fighting like that. He needs wrestling, everybody needs wrestling. You can't smesh without wrestling. Even best strikers have little bit wrestling. He needs wrestling.

The 26 year old Dawah Ohno is currently riding a two fight losing streak, the last time he won was in his debut against Crazyhorse. He's a traditional striker with some decent wrestling. There's really not much to say about this guy.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, MauriceSimmons said:

Bantamweight Title Bout

Ladies and gentlemen, the fight we've all been waiting for. This one is scheduled for 5 rounds for the undisputed bantamweight title. Introducing first the challenger!! This man is a mixed martial artist with a professional record of three wins and one loss. He stands 170cm tall and is weighing in at 133.6 pounds. Fighting! Out of Berlin, Germany. Presenting, the number one ranked bantamweight contender in the Island, Darren "Dangerous" Dalton!! And now introducing the champion. He's a mixed martial artist with a professional record of five wins and one loss. He stands 165 cm tall, weighing in at 123.4 pounds. Fighting! Out of Arlington County, Virginia. I present to you the reigning, defending undisputed Thibodeaux's Rogues bantamweight champion of the woooooorld, Robbie Hall!! Dalton has won three straight fights and all of them by way of submission. He has mediocre wrestling and striking abilities but makes up for all that by maintaining a BJJ Brown belt.

Khabieber Numeragomedov: Maurice bratha, brown belt is not enough to win vs wrestler like Robbie Hall. To win fight with BJJ you have to get fight to ground first and get dominant position, without wrestling you can't do this bratha. This is not trash talk, I speaking truth.

I appreciate the feedback my brother. Moving on, we have the champion Robbie Hall. He has just captured the title from Frankie Venegas and also avenged his only loss in that same event so he heads into this fight with high morale. He, like his opponent, posseses a brown belt Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and he also has strong wrestling in his arsenal. In his last fight he showed crazy improvement compared to the fight he lost vs Venegas and from here on he'll continue getting bigger and better. He also has been working a little on his boxing to diversify his offensive options, this should be cause of concern for every bantamweight in the Island. Hell, EVERY fighter in the island should be concerned because we know how Arcalimon the Coach operates. Khabieber?

Khabieber Numeragomedov: Thjs guy is real deal. He is real deal bratha. He is er, improving as wrestler and I think with little bit more training he will become the best.

Heavyweight Title Bout

Khabieber Numeragomedov: My bratha let me first say, for Obi Ojo, this is number one easy fight in heavyweight division.

Maurice: How though? Because Kiase is 3-0 in Kickboxing and held a belt at now closed TRIUMPH.

Khabieber Numeragomedov: This is not kickboxing. This is MMA. In kickboxing you don't worry about things like takedowns.

Maurice: I think for this fight though things like takedowns won't really matter because Obi Ojo is also a striker. I don't think he'll go for a takedown at all.

Khabieber Numeragomedov: It no matter bratha. He is going to lose. He not motivated for fight also. How he gonna win? Tell me bratha

Maurice: He is a good striker like Ojo. I believe with his striking he stands a chance but as you pointed out so he's not fully motivated for this time. Most likely because he's manager hasn't been paying him much attention lately. In my opinion that's what decreases his chances of winning, but stylistically he has a decent chance of dethroning the heavyweight king. His striking matches up fairly well with the champion and it's no doubt that in KT his chin was tested quite a few times but he's still undefeated. Him not being at full morale deprives us of a crazy fight, but let's see what type of performance he can give us.

Khabieber Numeragomedov: Bratha, I'm telling you, this guy will be smeshed. All this stuff about kickboxing champion is number one bullshit-

Maurice: Moving on to the champion. Obi Ojo is yet another nightmare from Nigeria. The 26 year old is undefeated in professional mixed martial arts and he has won all fights via KO. Only two of his six opponents have survived the first round. He's currently the fourth most hyped fighter in the organization, a win on this card will surely sneak him inside the top three.

Khabieber Numeragomedov: 6 fights, 6 KO's. Bratha I try to tell you he will not lose this fight. I think now he can only lose to great wrestler

Marko Oberlander has probably had one of the best career turnarounds I have ever seen. Losing his first three professional fights by KO, Oberlander has managed to do what many thought he could never do and win his last 4 fights by knockout in the first round. After his third loss something definitely snapped in this guy's head because that comeback was crazy. Just almost a year ago (in Tycoon time) he was considered one of the worst fighters on the island but now he's ranked #40 on the island. Khabieber?

Khabieber Numeragomedov: He fight good for past, er, few months. I'm glad he fights like this now because he's a good fighter and it's not good seeing good fighters perform badly.

You can say that again man. His opponent's career has been quite the up and down journey too. Calvin Green with two wins but then was matched up against a tough challenge in Thomas Isle, a challenge he failed to overcome. From then on he hasn't been consistent. He's a guy that packs a massive punch but we learned something new about him in his last fight, he's a bleeder. I believe he should use His power to finish the fight fast before he bleeds to a loss.

Not gonna come here and sugarcoat things, this is NOT a fight I'm looking forward to. Both guys come in with barely 50% morale, these guys either have no purpose in life or they're forced to step inside that octagon and throw hands.

Khabieber Numeragomedov: These guys don't want to fight. I don't understand why their managers book them. Why? I don't understand. As a fighter, MMA should be your life. I don't understand why these guys are not motivated.

It's just business for them I guess. Crazyhorse is managed by Chuck which is kind of disappointing because Chuck is an OG manager and he knows how detrimental a fighter's morale is to his success. Well, I'm done expressing my disappointment and it's time to highlight their strong points. Crazyhorse has a weird fighting style, one that has a good mix of boxing and BJJ. Judging by his past fights it seems that he uses his boxing for defense against standup strikes while he finds a way to get the fight to the ground where he can use his BJJ purple belt skills to finish the fight.

Khabieber Numeragomedov: It is creative way to fight but I don't think he will win a lot fighting like that. He needs wrestling, everybody needs wrestling. You can't smesh without wrestling. Even best strikers have little bit wrestling. He needs wrestling.

The 26 year old Dawah Ohno is currently riding a two fight losing streak, the last time he won was in his debut against Crazyhorse. He's a traditional striker with some decent wrestling. There's really not much to say about this guy.

63796924.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

16396495239036.png

Welterweight Champion

”Gentleman” Jack Black (20-1)

“Greetings my fellow rogues and peers, after me and my good pal Dancer won our respected island tournaments I’ve beaten almost everyone there is to beat! So I have a challenge to issue, Jack Dye come to TR and face a real champion! I’m the king of the island welterweights and you could make cold hard cash over here! Just wanted to leave some words as many of you haven’t heard from the King of the Island yet… Dye if you have any gonads that you will come accept my challenge!”

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Morton Masters: I just signed here. When we left the island after the tournament, I told you I would be coming for you Anti Finn and this time it won't go to the judges and you will be finished. I was just offered the fight. Now man up and sign on the line princess.

Both men have signed on the line! Outrageous PPV Card ON 7/23! 

1639536427thibodeauxs_rogues_b.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Sprooch said:

Both men have signed on the line! Outrageous PPV Card ON 7/23! 

1639536427thibodeauxs_rogues_b.png

My agent Robbie Hall requests his own card. He doesn't understand why a bum like Karockas who was crushing cans in VFC arrived here and immediately got a card. His words, not mine

• Upvote 1

On 4/16/2022 at 7:53 PM, MauriceSimmons said:

Bantamweight Title Bout

Heavyweight Title Bout

Underrated writeup. Hare must've ghostwrote this for me idk🤣

Last time I was in these forums I was a writer, now I've returned as the manager of the first and ONLY Thibodeaux's Rogues Double Champion. Thanks @Arcalimon, but fuck you for fucking me and Colby last weekend 

Edited by MauriceSimmons
Had to mention that bitch
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, MauriceSimmons said:

My agent Robbie Hall requests his own card. He doesn't understand why a bum like Karockas who was crushing cans in VFC arrived here and immediately got a card. His words, not mine

Karockas is most popular fighter on MMATycoon. There facts not mine, I'd be crazy to not let him get a card. But Robbie can command the same crowds and will one day usurp his brother's titles as well.

1 minute ago, Sprooch said:

Karockas is most popular fighter on MMATycoon. There facts not mine, I'd be crazy to not let him get a card. But Robbie can command the same crowds and will one day usurp his brother's titles as well.

Last time I checked Robbie was ranked higher than his brother. That boy can get the spanking anytime in a superfight, Robbie's words not mine

• Upvote 1

Sanka Coffee: Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up it's MMA time! Hello everyone it's Sanka again with your favorite MMA broadcast. I have here with me today Morton Masters.

Morton Masters: Hey Sanka good to see you again and be on your show.

Sanka Coffee: Good to see you too. So you just signed a deal with Thibodeaux's Rogues and have a title match already against Anti Finn coming shortly on July 23rd. Is this true, how do you think everyone perceives you getting an immediate shot at the belt, and why does this make sense?

Morton Masters: Starting off with hard questions Sanka I like it. Yes this is absolutely true. M&M doesn't care how everyone perceives it. Those who don't like it can try and take the belt from me after I claim what is mine. And why does this make sense? Because the entire world minus apparently two judges on the island know I won the end of the island tournament championship match is one reason, a second is because I have a word to keep and I will make good on my word I told him after the island we are going to fight but this time it's not going to a judge rather I knock him out or a doctor has to stop it because he's a bloody mess makes no difference to me. A third reason his 0 needs to go and should already have an asterisk next to it so it going to fix it and make it officially gone. And a fourth reason is show the world that didn't get to see it he didn't beat and can't beat me.

Sanka Coffee: Easy easy there Morton. So what about this talk when you first signed?

Morton Masters: I just wanted to publicly throw it out there and make sure he didn't back out and signed. He's a good fighter but even he knows deep down he didn't win that.

Sanka Coffee: So how do you see this fight going?

Morton Masters: Well he's going to be finished. If he wants to stay at range and box we can do that, wants to work on the clinch we can do that. Doesn't matter he isn't making out of the cage with belt in hand or around waist.

Sanka Coffee: So let's talk about your weak spot, you have only been finished twice in your career and that is by submission any plans on fixing that?

Morton Masters: Look as it stands right now I just don't see that in my future. What I have done compared to earliest part of my career is I have worked on my boxing and it's finally starting show. Doesn't look great yet but definitely much improved and the one thing announcers always comment on is my power and it shows through in my fights. Along with my wrestling now instead of early in my career where I was just a clinch Muay Thai warrior I can now stay at range and make them shoot and clobber them instead of going into my home the clinch and already allowing them to have hands on me and play do I ko them before they take me down. But as of right now I have no interest in learning that side of things. I'm still working on me and my game and what I bring to the table that the fans enjoy. Every single opponent minus the two who submitted me quickly I have opened up and made them bleed. Rather it's fist, elbow, or knee if you stand some time with me I'm busting you open.

Sanka Coffee: What do you have to say to the few who are calling you a sore loser?

Morton Masters: I tell them look at my past history the two who submitted I congratulated them, shook their hands, and told people they did a great job and fought a good fight. My should be only decision loss same thing. He brought it that night and I didn't. And when I win I have been gracious in victory as well. It's just me telling the truth he lost that fight.

Sanka Coffee: Well spoken Morton and already got my ticket to see the blood flow. No offense to the owners at those PPV prices I might as well go see it in person.

• Like 3

Robbie "The Magician" Hall (14-2-0)

21w19.jpg

Get it set up Thibs, i'll show Arcalimon he chose the wrong brother

On 7/15/2022 at 12:50 PM, MauriceSimmons said:

Robbie "The Magician" Hall (14-2-0)

21w19.jpg

Get it set up Thibs, i'll show Arcalimon he chose the wrong brother

Working on it 

24 minutes ago, Sprooch said:

Thinking bout doing a league format for the smaller divisions, complete with a playoffs where you gotta went best of three to advance. Idk…just an idea I was thinking about in my head. 

What about turning the 265+ into like an all weight class quarterly tourney for the top 2 or top 4 in each weight class for who's the real Thibodeaux Rogues real p4p king and with it being a quarterly tournament as far as the game is concerned makes it annual tournament.